Why has ace combat started booting me saying xbox network issue but Microsoft wants to...

Discus and support Why has ace combat started booting me saying xbox network issue but Microsoft wants to... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; xbox network. error constantly kicking me out of multiplayer games, i should've bought a pps5 ive paid more for this with less support and i paid for 3... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by neil thompson1, Aug 19, 2022.

1. Why has ace combat started booting me saying xbox network issue but Microsoft wants to...

xbox network. error constantly kicking me out of multiplayer games, i should've bought a pps5 ive paid more for this with less support and i paid for 3 years, its not a conole issue its a Microsoft problem 0

:)

neil thompson1, Aug 19, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Why has ace combat started booting me saying xbox network issue but Microsoft wants to ignore blaming everything else

Hi, I hope you're doing great despite the issue you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I’m sorry for the trouble, Neil. If I may ask, what is the exact issue or error that you’re getting in that way we can validate what is causing the issue aw well as perform the necessary steps?
  3. Jurgen1488 Win User

Ace Combat 6 Code

For Pre-Order Ace Combat 7: The Unkown Skies were a bonus Ace Combat 6 game. A few days ago, I came from the Xbox Live code, I use it. I installed the game but I want to run the Ace Combat 6 game. So I get a message saying that I do not own the game and
    that I put a CD or I check the Microsoft Store.

Does anyone have this problem too?
    Is this problem already in the solution?
  4. Jurgen1488 Win User

Ace Combat 6 Code

For Pre-Order Ace Combat 7: The Unkown Skies were a bonus Ace Combat 6 game. A few days ago, I came from the Xbox Live code, I use it. I installed the game but I want to run the Ace Combat 6 game. So I get a message saying that I do not own the game and

5. Jurgen1488 Win User

Ace Combat 6 Code

6. arnotjeertjes Win User

I'd love to see Ace Combat 6 come to backwards compatibility.

As you sayt in the title, numerous people including me want to see the awesome game return, sadly there has no update been YET since its announcement. i just hope Ace Combat 7 is like the rumors say: Ace Combat 6's flight system, i loved that one and from
    the past games. **** Horizons took the fun away in my personal oppinion, but still a fun game.
Thema:

Why has ace combat started booting me saying xbox network issue but Microsoft wants to...

1. Why has ace combat started booting me saying xbox network issue but Microsoft wants to... - Similar Threads - Why has ace

2. Why has my gamerscore been reducted?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has my gamerscore been reducted?: My gamerscore has gone down for some reason and I'm not sure why. 69190dc1-6245-4507-a02c-2375e46eb6a5
  3. Why has my HDR stopped working just overnight when nothing has changed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has my HDR stopped working just overnight when nothing has changed?: Curious as to why my HDR has seemed to just quit out of nowhere. When starting up any game, the screen washes out and becomes overly dim. Nothing in my TV settings or series x settings has...
  4. my sons account has been banned why ?

in XBoX on Windows
    my sons account has been banned why ?: hello i wanted to ask a question on here my son is 10 and made a looking for group post on a game and was tryna play with people around his age and he has been suspended and will be unsuspended 5...
  5. Party chat has stopped working why? X

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Party chat has stopped working why? X: We’ve always had party chat and suddenly stopped and can’t get it back on x 03d109a8-a5b8-47b4-83a1-e85bf56fea4f
  6. why is my refunds taking so long it has been over a month

in XBoX on Windows
    why is my refunds taking so long it has been over a month: i requested a refund for multiple items and i got them approved but i havent got my money back and it has been a very long time now when it says on the website could take up to a week of time but...
  7. Real life hero has to be 32 characters long why is that.my title is real life fucking hero...

in XboX Insiders
    Real life hero has to be 32 characters long why is that.my title is real life fucking hero...: All these games on video i have done in real life.im not cutting down video games but doing them in excess cant be too healthy.iIt will affect you negatively in some sociall or physical aspect as...
  8. Why everyone has 100 packet loss

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why everyone has 100 packet loss: Why does all of my friends (include me ) have packet loss today .It isn’t a ISP problem nor a router cause I checked it . It’s really annoying for competitive players...
  9. Xbox Game Bar no longer has "copy link" button. Why is that?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar no longer has "copy link" button. Why is that?: Hi, For the past month or so I have been having capturing clips using the Xbox Game Bar and I would usually send to the Xbox App by pressing copy link. This option isn't available anymore. I...
  10. Why has my development mode stopped working?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why has my development mode stopped working?: So I've been using development mode for about 2 years now and this morning I tried to open the app on my series x and It appears to be wiped. I'm being prompted to set it up again and enter a code...