why fifa 21 won't transfer to series x form xbox one

Discus and support why fifa 21 won't transfer to series x form xbox one in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; can anyone help,i bought series x today and it won't let me transfer fifa21,telling me to buy it again even though i pre ordered champions edtion...... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by connorh5, Nov 10, 2020.

1. connorh5
    connorh5 Guest

can anyone help,i bought series x today and it won't let me transfer fifa21,telling me to buy it again even though i pre ordered champions edtion...

:)

connorh5, Nov 10, 2020
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

Does anyone have a list of all Fifa’s that run on Series X?

Fifa 21
    Fifa 22
    Fifa 23
    Not quite what they were asking. Those FIFA's have Series X|S versions.

However, since Series X (with its optical drive) plays Xbox One games, the list goes back to FIFA 14.

Note, none of the Xbox 360 versions are backwards compatible.
  3. XBF Ezra G Win User

FIFA 21

Hello Moreizon,

Thank you for your post. All games available on Xbox One will be compatible on the Xbox Series X/S meaning you will not have to repurchase FIFA 21 if and when you purchase an Xbox Series S or X.

I hope this information helps!
  4. BreitseiteOne Win User

Series X ultrawide support

My lg 21:9 monitor is the reason why i switch from xbox one to pc, i hope the series x support 21:9
  5. MateusFontana Win User

question about fifa and the various xboxes

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community.

We appreciate your coming to the Xbox community, regarding your questions, yes it is possible for an Xbox Series S to play Fifa 21 with Xbox One. There are two versions of Fifa 21, the new generation version for Xbox series s/x and the old version Xbox one generation, but even the two versions can play together anyway.

The differences between the versions are:

Xbox Series S/X

Best graphic

Highest FPS

Faster loading times.

*Thank you in advance for contacting, I hope this can help you.
  6. Ariel Fernando1 Win User

Im buying an Xbox game online from Target and it is digital and will be sent electronically. I want to give it a gift to someone in Spain. Will that work?

Is there a website that a can buy FIFA 2023 ultimate education for Xbox series x in digital form that can be used in spain?
Thema:

1. why fifa 21 won't transfer to series x form xbox one - Similar Threads - why fifa won't

2. Fifa 23 is not launching on my xbox , why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa 23 is not launching on my xbox , why?: Fifa 23 suddenly stopped launching on my xbox, how do I fix it? 8d13c04c-a444-490f-bf87-003856845cd6
  3. Why isn’t EA FC 24 on my Xbox Series S installing when I bought it directly from FIFA 23?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn’t EA FC 24 on my Xbox Series S installing when I bought it directly from FIFA 23?: I bought EA FC 24 on my Xbox Series S directly from FIFA 23 but it’s not installing and when I try again it says I already own the game and I have already tried clearing space but it’s not working...
  4. Why won’t my FIFA 23 work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won’t my FIFA 23 work: Hey Microsoft community I just got fifa 23 for by birthday and it says check ur disk and I did I restarted my Xbox 1 and cleaned the disk and still won’t work it says your disk might be dirty and...
  5. Why can i not buy FIFA points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can i not buy FIFA points: Not working buying FIFA points bb6b580d-04df-4901-b505-af997720e6a6
  6. Why cant i buy FIFA points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i buy FIFA points: Why cant i buy FIFA points? 038e5fe3-6c1f-46d9-89e3-0cfe092d518b
  7. Why has it not gave me my 4600 fifa point

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why has it not gave me my 4600 fifa point: Why has it not gave me my 4600 fifa points 598f5e1d-8420-4805-ac6f-84c3fedcb310
  8. Why can’t I sign into fifa 23 EA server on new Xbox series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I sign into fifa 23 EA server on new Xbox series X: I have just bought a new Xbox series X, upgrading from an Xbox one, but now I can’t sign into the ea server on fifa 23. I have tried all the troubleshooting I can find but it still isn’t working....
  9. Why does Fifa always jump on xbox live?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Fifa always jump on xbox live?: Everytime i play fifa on xbox live the game jumps constantly like the Internet has gone funny. However every other game works perfectly 5557c132-bc1f-4dc0-9094-2a3c10d8e470
  10. why won't fifa 23 controller settings save?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why won't fifa 23 controller settings save?: When i'm playing fifa I can't save controller settings on second account. one account lets me change settings (auto/manual shot assist, player lock, etc) but the other goes back to what it...