Why Fanatec wheelbase losing inputs connection in F1 2021 game?

Discus and support Why Fanatec wheelbase losing inputs connection in F1 2021 game? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi. I have an XBOX ONE and Fanatec wheelbase setup. After a week of enjoying the new setup from Fanatec I have a problem: when I start racing in F1... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Vladyslav Soikin, Oct 29, 2022.

  1. Why Fanatec wheelbase losing inputs connection in F1 2021 game?


    Hi.

    I have an XBOX ONE and Fanatec wheelbase setup.

    After a week of enjoying the new setup from Fanatec I have a problem: when I start racing in F1 2021 or time trial(doesn’t matter which mode), when I do the first turn the whole setup stops responding to any input I do.

    Before steering the wheel, the throttle, brake, and other inputs work fine.

    But I also noticed that the game is loading much longer than before.

    And it works fine whit the controller.

    I’ve updated the firmware and even reset the XBOX but it didn’t help.

    What is the solution for this problem?

    video on reddit

    :)
     
    Vladyslav Soikin, Oct 29, 2022
    #1
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

    Why Fanatec wheelbase losing inputs connection in F1 2021 game?

    Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

    Hope you're doing great today despite this VLADYSLAV

    Sorry for the inconveniences, right now this is a known issue. It seems that the latest Xbox OS update is causing this problem.

    The Xbox team is already aware of the issue and hopefully a fix is going to be released in the next days.
    You can check the announcement from a member here:
    https://twitter.com/workwombatman/status/158493...
  3. Vladyslav Soikin Win User

    Why Fanatec wheelbase losing inputs connection in F1 2021 game?

    thank you for response!

    I’ll be waiting for fix in the next update😉
  4. kobruhbair Win User

    Logitech g920 not working properly with F1 2022

    I use a Fanatec Porsche Turbo S wheel. I was able to get the new update through Xbox Insiders. My steering wheel inputs are now working, but I do not have any force feedback in F1 2021 and F1 22. My wheel works as expected in other games, but it's just these two where my wheel has no force feedback.
  5. Moobs 44 Win User

    Fanatec support-?

    This is what I expected, however, Fanatec blame Microsoft , and Microsoft blame everyone else, and do nothing.

    Why does all features work on PC and PlayStation and not Xbox.

    Please explain to a novice, who is stopping this ?

    Fanatec

    Microsoft or

    Codemasters?

    Will F1 2022 have these SDK improvements?
  6. F.A.M87 Win User

    Everytime i try to purchase Minecraft, it says my address doesnt match my location. But i can't change my location to where im from??????

Thema:

Why Fanatec wheelbase losing inputs connection in F1 2021 game?

Loading...
  1. Why Fanatec wheelbase losing inputs connection in F1 2021 game? - Similar Threads - Why Fanatec wheelbase

  2. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  3. Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments]
  4. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  5. Why is the NextGen survey so long?!

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be...
  6. Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??

    in XboX Insiders
    Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by...
  7. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  8. Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...

    in XboX Insiders
    Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...: I'm pissed bc I've been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now and even got myself up to Level 2 a bit ago... Yet... Nothing still. Do they hate me? What is going on?? My Xbox One console says...
  9. Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...: Hey folks, just wondering what the crack is, I certainly think it's a good thing, for example I own RDR2 however, the disc is on its way out, I don't see why we having already paid and put in...
  10. I have just spent a lot of money with Fanatec why can't I use all the functions on my csl...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    I have just spent a lot of money with Fanatec why can't I use all the functions on my csl...: I have just spent a lot of money with Fanatec why can't I use all the functions on my csl fanatec steering wheel with my series x a535e8e8-1c1c-41ac-8a16-7d72eccdba90