Why everytime i turn on my xbox series x the Home Screen freezes?

Discus and support Why everytime i turn on my xbox series x the Home Screen freezes? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Everytime I unplugged the cord for 5 minutes and plug it back in it still doesn’t work f8d1fe66-ffda-471d-839b-4e9abc0d5159 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Monty ✔, Nov 25, 2022.

1. Monty ✔
    Monty ✔ Guest

Everytime I unplugged the cord for 5 minutes and plug it back in it still doesn’t work

:)

Monty ✔, Nov 25, 2022
  2. CrazyNomad Win User

Xbox Wireless Headset - How to stop it from turning on Xbox when using on PC?

It's so annoying, when i'm working from home I have to unplug my series X because everytime i turn on my xbox wireless headset for a teams metting, it will turn on my series X........ so annoying.
  3. clanpipe Win User

My 16 years live badge keeps disappearing I have the latest update Xbox series X

I will have to wait until my dad go to sleep because he's on his Xbox series X now .

I have powered cycle my Xbox series X and still it says that am on the home screen when am on Disney plus .

Am at a total loss of what is happening with the apps
  4. joelarechiga10Arechi Win User

New Xbox Wireless Headset shuts down the xbox

I bought the headset and i still like my turtle beaches better for hearing footsteps. But im huge about xbox so i got this new headset for when my turtle beaches get low on battery. But wow does it make me so mad it literally shuts my xbox off everytime. I thought the first time something weird was just going on and it was a one time thing but I literally cant turn on the headset while my series x is already on or it will turn it off. Why hasnt it been addressed??
  5. ImAice Win User

I have to turn my xbox series x on twice everytime

Hi! My name is Pam. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

That's not normal to be honest. This time, I'll be providing you a step to restore your console to its factory defaults to remove all potentially corrupted files that can interrupt you from using the console’s full potential. Nothing to worry as everything will stay intact, you just need to sign in using your account. No games or apps will be deleted. Make sure you know your emails and password, okay?

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Settings > System > Console info > reset then keep my games and apps.
  6. RobertWade2 Win User

Need for speed hot pursuit remastered problem

I recently bought need for speed hot pursuit remastered and i installed the game. It loads but when i go to hit the button to advance it just takes me back to the xbox home screen everytime. I have uninstalled and reinstalled 3 times and doesnthe
    same thing every time.
    The same thing has happened to me, I'm using the series x and started to think maybe something wrong with my xbox until I read your having the same issues
Thema:

1. Why everytime i turn on my xbox series x the Home Screen freezes? - Similar Threads - Why everytime turn

2. Why is my Xbox One glitching out everytime I try to sign in?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox One glitching out everytime I try to sign in?: I've had this Xbox One for a few years now and it was given to me as a gift from one of my mom's co-workers. I'm assuming he's had it for a long time before he gave it to me because it has had...
  3. I want to get unbann now why your computer is ban me every time the.people everytime insult...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I want to get unbann now why your computer is ban me every time the.people everytime insult...: plz unbann me and watch better who insult first stop being lose minds this is ridiculous. Try to work better plz. dfc3b4d2-37a5-4edb-9b86-f42abe61050e
  4. why is xbox one x updating everytime i use it, been 2 to 3 times everyday?

in XBoX Accessibility
    why is xbox one x updating everytime i use it, been 2 to 3 times everyday?: why 2 to 3 times daily dam box seems to start another update soon as i turn it on every single time, really ? 0cca9aa2-a7af-4694-af7d-663d44059bbc
  5. With all of us worried about covid 19 everytime we enter a gym to work out why cant we...

in XBoX on Consoles
    With all of us worried about covid 19 everytime we enter a gym to work out why cant we...: Can we bring back xbox fitness and place it on the new xbox? WIth Covid it should be available with winter coming. 6c4868da-b4c0-4948-b060-5ee1dcd85158
  6. Why does Rocket League crash everytime I start up the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Rocket League crash everytime I start up the game: My Rocket League game continuously keeps crashing when I start up the game even though I haven't caused a ban in the game. I also try to reinstall it but it doesn't work...
  7. Why it always let me choose background photo everytime I click everywhere?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why it always let me choose background photo everytime I click everywhere?: It's quite strange. I have re-install microsoft solitaire collection a few times but problem hasn't been solved yet. d7abe91c-bea3-43ba-af6e-2d73ab0cabf7
  8. Why does fortnite show size of 27 GB everytime an update come?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does fortnite show size of 27 GB everytime an update come?: Why does fortnite show size of 27 GB everytime an update comes? 62ec9759-da8e-4ed1-bb58-e2069eb6b89a
  9. Why does the New Mixer Experience have no Low Latency mode? Everytime I use mixer I have to...

in XboX Insiders
    Why does the New Mixer Experience have no Low Latency mode? Everytime I use mixer I have to...: Low latency helps me share some live gameplay with my friends and we all comment about it. Having a 30s delay makes it worthless. submitted by /u/Tyrantes [link] [comments]
  10. Why do i now have to re-assign my headset everytime i turn i my system

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do i now have to re-assign my headset everytime i turn i my system: Why do i now have to re-assign my headset everytime i turn i my system, the has only recently become an issue. Before my headset stayed assigned f7ea7d92-e0f0-4418-8ed6-59ff6f6195d6