Why everytime i turn on my xbox series x the Home Screen freezes?

Discus and support Why everytime i turn on my xbox series x the Home Screen freezes? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Everytime I unplugged the cord for 5 minutes and plug it back in it still doesn’t work f8d1fe66-ffda-471d-839b-4e9abc0d5159 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Monty ✔, Nov 25, 2022.

1. Monty ✔
    Monty ✔ Guest

Everytime I unplugged the cord for 5 minutes and plug it back in it still doesn’t work

:)

Monty ✔, Nov 25, 2022
  2. CrazyNomad Win User

Xbox Wireless Headset - How to stop it from turning on Xbox when using on PC?

It's so annoying, when i'm working from home I have to unplug my series X because everytime i turn on my xbox wireless headset for a teams metting, it will turn on my series X........ so annoying.
  3. Janne Pakarinen Win User

I can't play call of duty mw2 it keeps freezing and crashing

Hi

I have the Same problem. My xbox series x screen freezes everytime after i have payed multiplayer about 5-10min. Nothing happens even if i wait 15min, so i have to restart the whole game
  4. Silkeandpo Win User

Why does my Apex legends game keep freezing and kicking me out of game on my xbox?

how do you even do that on xbox? like can you fix the corrupted file bc i have the new series x and it freezes after having a few minute of bad fps then it kicks me entire to the home screen.
  5. Naffry Win User

Why Is It Saying Trial Version (Euro 2012)

Forget his problem, why does my game freeze everytime it gets past the "Press Start" screen :S
  6. zXx WITNESS xXz Win User

Everytime i turn on my xbox it freezes at the first screen.

yes i did that too still freezes up when i try to connect to internet
Thema:

1. Why everytime i turn on my xbox series x the Home Screen freezes? - Similar Threads - Why everytime turn

2. Why is my invite To game greyed out?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is my invite To game greyed out?: When I want to invite someone to my game in the game bar the invite to game button is greyed out and I can’t invite taken to my game I am playing on windows 11 by the way Oh and also I can’t see...
  3. Why is my Xbox Series X lagging?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox Series X lagging?: My Xbox is brand new, yet it lags terribly when I play online games, like Fortnite for example. I recently just switched over from my Nintendo Switch to the Xbox, expecting that performance would...
  4. Why does my xbox series x shut down everytime I try to play the matrix demo .

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox series x shut down everytime I try to play the matrix demo .: Why..... is the question ... what is real how do you define real...(that's where is shuts off haha) Everytime i try to play the matrix demo my console shuts down there's a green screen for a split...
  5. Why do I have to reset my Xbox everytime I use it??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I have to reset my Xbox everytime I use it??: Starting about 3 months ago, every time I turn on my series X, there is audio (I can hear the controller navigating the home screen), but there is no video until I perform a reset of the Xbox, at...
  6. Why does my pc crash everytime I open The Crew 2?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my pc crash everytime I open The Crew 2?: Every time I launch my game The Crew 2 My PC crashes. My drivers are updated, and my PC has an Intel Core i7-8700 CPU, 16 GB of ram, and Nvidia GeForce GTX 1070. I believe it isn't game and is the...
  7. Why does MSF 40th Anniversary crash everytime i click on a landing challenge activity on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does MSF 40th Anniversary crash everytime i click on a landing challenge activity on...: I am on a pc using cloud gaming playing MSF 40th Anniversary and every time I click on a landing challenge activity, it says "disconnected from cloud gaming. the game closed unexpectedly". One...
  8. Why does Everytime I go to buy the dragonborne addon for Skyrim Xbox 360 it says error...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Everytime I go to buy the dragonborne addon for Skyrim Xbox 360 it says error...: I'm asking that question cuz that's happening to me 8dff1bd1-3902-494d-a391-09d0ba0ca34f
  9. Why does it say problem with signing in everytime i try to log in to xbox live or download...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does it say problem with signing in everytime i try to log in to xbox live or download...: I wanna log into online in skate 3 47ed495d-f23b-4771-87e8-08ead558d524
  10. Why is there a chat box that pops up everytime I press left stick on xbox app on pc?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is there a chat box that pops up everytime I press left stick on xbox app on pc?: Everyone of my games on xbox app on pc bring up this annoying chat box everytime I press the left stick. It doesn't happen when I'm offline and it has nothing to do with my keyboard being plugged...