Why dosen't this work??

Discus and support Why dosen't this work?? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have Minecraft Sotry Mode (on a physical disc obviously) and I have a season pass disc (allows access to episodes 2-5 when they come out) and i still... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dominic Joseph, Apr 21, 2023.

  1. Why dosen't this work??


    I have Minecraft Sotry Mode (on a physical disc obviously) and I have a season pass disc (allows access to episodes 2-5 when they come out) and i still have to purchase the episodes, just wondering why?

    :)
     
    Dominic Joseph, Apr 21, 2023
    #1
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

    Why dosen't this work??

    If I recall correctly the additional episodes are required to be downloaded and they have been removed from the store when Telltale went bankrupt

    Because you do not have digital rights to this content, it is not available to you
  3. Froilan Garcia Win User

    Microsoft edge crashing

    Hi, im have the same problem why edge crashes when we streaming any video,

    xbox one dosen't work with windows 10?
  4. AlexisBunel Win User

    Erreur 0x80073cfb sur Xbox (Beta) [Erreur 0x80073cfb on Xbox (Beta)]

    Yes i've try but it dosen't work.. :)
  5. EliteShotTV Win User

    Unable to get my free game

    Was advised that in chat and it still dosen't work
  6. ps360 Win User

    New to Halo, worth a buy?

    Halo2 dosen't work well with the 360.
Thema:

Why dosen't this work??

Loading...
  1. Why dosen't this work?? - Similar Threads - Why dosen't

  2. Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments]
  3. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  4. Why is the NextGen survey so long?!

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be...
  5. Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??

    in XboX Insiders
    Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by...
  6. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  7. Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...

    in XboX Insiders
    Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...: I'm pissed bc I've been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now and even got myself up to Level 2 a bit ago... Yet... Nothing still. Do they hate me? What is going on?? My Xbox One console says...
  8. Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...: Hey folks, just wondering what the crack is, I certainly think it's a good thing, for example I own RDR2 however, the disc is on its way out, I don't see why we having already paid and put in...
  9. Why a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs

    in XboX Insiders
    Why a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs: Look at the handheld market right now. On one side, you have $600–$900+ handheld PCs (ROG Ally, Legion Go, Steam Deck OLED) running desktop OS bloat, requiring constant setting tweaks, and...
  10. Why Dosen't Work to Play forza Horizon 4

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Dosen't Work to Play forza Horizon 4: I tried to play forza Horizon 4,It doesn't give me any error it just crashes when I hit "continue game" but sometimes it gives me this error : "The instruction at 0x00007FF6BA64AA32 referenced...