Why dosen't the Xbox Insider Hub Beta app for PC does not work

Discus and support Why dosen't the Xbox Insider Hub Beta app for PC does not work in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I am in the Xbox Insider Program for FTE and I downloaded the Beta for the Insider Hub App on my PC but all it does is display some kind of octopus in... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/adcastra1430, May 30, 2020.

  1. Why dosen't the Xbox Insider Hub Beta app for PC does not work


    I am in the Xbox Insider Program for FTE and I downloaded the Beta for the Insider Hub App on my PC but all it does is display some kind of octopus in a helmet when you launch it. Why doesn't this work?

    submitted by /u/adcastra1430
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/adcastra1430, May 30, 2020
    #1
  2. NeoDan123 Win User

    minecraft windows 10 mobile获取beta版 (Mod Translation: Minecraft Windows-Mobile gets beta version)

    Good day

    I missed understood your question, my apology.

    Thought you wanted to get beta on mobile phone.

    Taken from Mojang website.

    XBOX ONE / WINDOWS 10

    You will need to own the digital version of the game. For the beta, disc owners are not supported - sorry!

    Joining the Minecraft Beta on Windows 10 or Xbox One:

    1. Go to the Store app on Xbox One or a Windows 10 PC.

    2. Search for the Xbox Insider Hub app.

    3. Download and install Xbox Insider Hub.

    4. Launch the Xbox Insider Hub.

    5. Navigate to Insider content > Minecraft Beta.

    6. Select Join.

    7. Have fun and find bugs!

    Found on Mojang website.
  3. XBF Eladio M Win User

    Minecraft for Windows 10 does not upgrade to V1.12.0

    Hey Aníbal

    Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums.

    In regards to
    accessing Minecraft Betas
    , you would have to first download
    Xbox Insider Hub
    on your respective platform.

    Once you have that installed, this app, you can then launch the app, and navigate over to
    Insider content, and you should see the option for Minecraft Beta.

    You will then see the option to "Join", and it should install and let you access this from in the game now.

    I will further break down these steps here:

    1. Go to the Store app on Xbox One or a Windows 10 PC.

    2. Search for the Xbox Insider Hub app.

    3. Download and install Xbox Insider Hub.

    4. Launch the Xbox Insider Hub.

    5. Navigate to Insider content > Minecraft Beta.

    6. Select Join.

    7. Launch Minecraft!

    Give this a try and let us know if this works for you!
  4. RomkaZzz Win User

    Cant get out of the Beta for minecraft

    Hi! Did you have Insider Hub app on console? or you play on PC? Just install this app and sign out from beta program if you in.
  5. MasTerKi3Z Win User

    Cant get out of the Beta for minecraft

    Try to get out of Beta Preview on Xbox Insider hub app
  6. XBF Leo G Win User

    Forza Horizon 4 on PC with xbox game pass

    Hello Totosts77,

    Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are unable to launch Forza Horizon 4 through the Xbox (beta) App. If you look in the network settings of the app, does it say anything about the network connectivity
    being blocked? This is a beta program so all feedback is greatly encouraged. We suggest posting any issues for the beta on our

    Xbox Insider Subreddit
    and the
    Xbox Insider Hub
    . This will help our engineers gather information on common issues. We will be working diligently on this beta to provide our customers with a greater experience. We look forward to hearing your feedback!
Thema:

Why dosen't the Xbox Insider Hub Beta app for PC does not work

Loading...
  1. Why dosen't the Xbox Insider Hub Beta app for PC does not work - Similar Threads - Why dosen't Insider

  2. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  3. Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments]
  4. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  5. Why is the NextGen survey so long?!

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be...
  6. Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??

    in XboX Insiders
    Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by...
  7. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  8. Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...

    in XboX Insiders
    Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...: I'm pissed bc I've been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now and even got myself up to Level 2 a bit ago... Yet... Nothing still. Do they hate me? What is going on?? My Xbox One console says...
  9. Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...: Hey folks, just wondering what the crack is, I certainly think it's a good thing, for example I own RDR2 however, the disc is on its way out, I don't see why we having already paid and put in...
  10. Why Dosen't Work to Play forza Horizon 4

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Dosen't Work to Play forza Horizon 4: I tried to play forza Horizon 4,It doesn't give me any error it just crashes when I hit "continue game" but sometimes it gives me this error : "The instruction at 0x00007FF6BA64AA32 referenced...