Why dose my xbox turn itself off after the huge crash a few weeks ago

Discus and support Why dose my xbox turn itself off after the huge crash a few weeks ago in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My xbox has been acting up and every time i plug up my mic and it's adapter my whole xbox shuts off like i reset it 9c76cf77-9049-403a-9db3-67bf0b84054c Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by MichaelMullen5, Mar 3, 2021.

1. Why dose my xbox turn itself off after the huge crash a few weeks ago

My xbox has been acting up and every time i plug up my mic and it's adapter my whole xbox shuts off like i reset it

:)

MichaelMullen5, Mar 3, 2021
  2. 61590633-b111-4c2a-b Win User

3. SimonCurotto Win User

Xbox turns on by itself

ah so it turns itself on to update i understand this, but doesnt turn itself off after, so if I was on holiday my xbox could potentionaly be on for weeks 😆😆😆😆
  4. Mister Revised Win User

Xbox turns off by itself after a few seconds

Heya, sounds like you have done all troubleshooting that you can. At this time you will want to register the device for
    warranty/repair. If you have any issues getting this done please reach out to the
    chat/phone team for further assistance.
  5. ll W I K U ll Win User

friends list issue

I had the same problem a few months ago, but was somehow solved by itself after a week or so.
  6. Jamie Hendrix1 Win User

Why dose my console crash every time I got to play call of duty mw2

Well if its just the game why dose my xbox freeze abd crash aswell and its in a extention lead
Thema:

1. Why dose my xbox turn itself off after the huge crash a few weeks ago - Similar Threads - Why dose turn

2. why is my xbox running bad

in XBoX on Consoles
    why is my xbox running bad: i bought my series s a few years ago and for the past year it’s been running really bad like i don’t have a 120hz monitor. My monitor that i have right now is a 165hz so it is compatible with the...
  3. Why won't xbox tell people why their xbox got banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't xbox tell people why their xbox got banned: I have a friend who bought a fairly new xbox from Walmart in December 2023 now to ad some context this guy is stupid he doesn't know jack about software and how to hack program and tamper. He was...
  4. Why does black ops three automatically set my nat type to strict?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does black ops three automatically set my nat type to strict?: I am trying to play some black ops three zombies with my friends but I cannot join them because bo3 says my nat type is strict. But when I go to my Xbox's network settings it says open and all...
  5. why suspend my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    why suspend my account: Why log me out my account for that ive had for 12 years then when i put all the right information on the stuff its telling me to put in then it says im wrong And then when I ask for support it...
  6. Why dose my Xbox keep saying passwords wrong when it’s not and everything else is working...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why dose my Xbox keep saying passwords wrong when it’s not and everything else is working...: Things I have tried ~ : turning it off and on : restarting it : restarting my router : changed the dns settings : leaving it off for a while : Unplugging it and plugging it back in ~I’m...
  7. Why dose my screen go black specifically on hdmi2

in XBoX on Windows
    Why dose my screen go black specifically on hdmi2: So some times when I want to play a game and I switch to hdmi2 my screen will be black, I can here the xbox sounds but it's a black screen and it's not a flicker, the moment I switch to hdmi2 the...
  8. Why dose xbox allow big scammers in looking for groups posts.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why dose xbox allow big scammers in looking for groups posts.: This gets posted ever few minutes. All kinds of GTA 5 modded accounts with cars Cash Modded outfits and fast delivery. Go to www,u4gm,com and use coupon "xb" for 15% off. The poster is not...
  9. Why dose it show that I own these games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why dose it show that I own these games?: So hi I was on my Xbox app and saw a game on my games you own filter Aliens fire team elite and doom eternal battle mode dishonored etc games me and my family never played and most of them are...
  10. Why dose it say I'm playing cod bo2 when I'm not

in XBoX on Windows
    Why dose it say I'm playing cod bo2 when I'm not: Dear Microsoft please fix this immediately it's irritating and annoying bc I was asleep and I kept getting invited to party's and not to mention I have tried everything...