Why dose my Xbox series xget a green screen then shut down?

Discus and support Why dose my Xbox series xget a green screen then shut down? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My xbox turns on for 5 minutes then gos to green screen then shuts down 476c1328-89ee-446f-a17e-01054249c20c Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DoUgHBoi1980, Nov 11, 2020.

1. DoUgHBoi1980
    DoUgHBoi1980 Guest

My xbox turns on for 5 minutes then gos to green screen then shuts down

:)

DoUgHBoi1980, Nov 11, 2020
  2. Stelly86 Win User

Series X crashes on all optimized X|S games, disconnects from wifi and shuts off completely

Did you find a fix my Xbox does the same thing after 30min of playing a game. Green screen, shuts all the way down and my controller starts vibrating.
  3. MaximumExtreme Win User

new xbox one set-up issue

Are you sure it's shutting down? After the initial green screen it will go to a black screen the go to the set up. Give it a few minutes to start up. It may look like it's shut down but it's just loading.
  4. Jason Lazette Win User

any tips for xbox one setup?

The first xbox loading screen takes forever( the green one with the xbox one logo)! Be patient and don't shut it down, it'll mess everything up. It lasts so long I thought my xbox froze
  5. CBzBolt36 Win User

Xbox Green Screen

My system is on the Xbox Green screen for 20m screen goes black them out shuts off.
  6. completelyanonymous Win User

Video Playback Not Working. Mostly Green Screen With Heavy Pixelation.

I was able to resolve the "green screen" issue by shutting down the XBOX and then unplugging it for 30 seconds. Once I pluuged it back in and powered it back on, the issue was resolved.
Thema:

1. Why dose my Xbox series xget a green screen then shut down? - Similar Threads - Why dose series

2. why suspend my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    why suspend my account: Why log me out my account for that ive had for 12 years then when i put all the right information on the stuff its telling me to put in then it says im wrong And then when I ask for support it...
  3. Why when I use my Fortnite vbuck card and put in the Xbox code its say it already been used...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why when I use my Fortnite vbuck card and put in the Xbox code its say it already been used...: I followed the directions on the game and when I went to the Xbox code and went on my console it didn’t work it’s said it had already Been used and it was 1,000 vbuck on that card that I can’t use...
  4. “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?: [img] The problem is persistent and I can not seem to find any troubleshooting solutions at all. 3315c945-3c3b-4d5e-83c3-182458e7561a
  5. Why am I getting charge for MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO??I don't know what this is

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I getting charge for MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO??I don't know what this is: W I'm getting billed for[MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO] I don't know why or what it is?help please 71cfec8f-e672-4d9a-afdc-8f42dbbd5613
  6. Why dose my Xbox keep saying passwords wrong when it’s not and everything else is working...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why dose my Xbox keep saying passwords wrong when it’s not and everything else is working...: Things I have tried ~ : turning it off and on : restarting it : restarting my router : changed the dns settings : leaving it off for a while : Unplugging it and plugging it back in ~I’m...
  7. Why dose my screen go black specifically on hdmi2

in XBoX on Windows
    Why dose my screen go black specifically on hdmi2: So some times when I want to play a game and I switch to hdmi2 my screen will be black, I can here the xbox sounds but it's a black screen and it's not a flicker, the moment I switch to hdmi2 the...
  8. Why dose xbox allow big scammers in looking for groups posts.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why dose xbox allow big scammers in looking for groups posts.: This gets posted ever few minutes. All kinds of GTA 5 modded accounts with cars Cash Modded outfits and fast delivery. Go to www,u4gm,com and use coupon "xb" for 15% off. The poster is not...
  9. Why dose it show that I own these games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why dose it show that I own these games?: So hi I was on my Xbox app and saw a game on my games you own filter Aliens fire team elite and doom eternal battle mode dishonored etc games me and my family never played and most of them are...
  10. Why dose it say I'm playing cod bo2 when I'm not

in XBoX on Windows
    Why dose it say I'm playing cod bo2 when I'm not: Dear Microsoft please fix this immediately it's irritating and annoying bc I was asleep and I kept getting invited to party's and not to mention I have tried everything...