Why dose my Xbox keep turning off by it self ??

Discus and support Why dose my Xbox keep turning off by it self ?? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My xbox series X has switched off by it self about 4-5 times now mabye once or twice more not sure but dose anyone know why this keeps happing ,becouse... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BenFraser1, Nov 13, 2020.

1. BenFraser1
    BenFraser1 Guest

My xbox series X has switched off by it self about 4-5 times now mabye once or twice more not sure but dose anyone know why this keeps happing ,becouse also i had this happen to my xbox one X to and to be set back so what now there gunna have to call loads
    back or what ?

:)

BenFraser1, Nov 13, 2020
  2. JohnCro1 Win User

My xbox series X has switched off by it self about 4-5 times now mabye once or twice more not sure but dose anyone know why this keeps happing ,becouse also i had this happen to my xbox one X to and to be set back so what now there gunna have to
    call loads back or what ?
    I’ve the same issue... and i don’t know what to do !! I play 4-5 minutes and the xbox crashes itself...!!!
  3. SirSkunkalot Win User

Xbox one memory full with 5 games

Not sure what make is best i brought a seagate 5TB usb 3 off amazon for £130.

Really good easy to format just plug it in to the xbox 1 and it dose the rest its self.

Turns on when your xbox is on and turns its self off when you turn your xbox off.
  4. SteelBIG GUN Win User

Xbox shuts off by itself.

there could be a few things going on with the console. 1 it is getting to hot and turning its self off to save its self. 2 there is a problem with the internal chip set ( i.e that it got way hot before and the chips are not making good connectivity to the
    bored)3 try playing and arcade game ( that dose not use the disk drive and not making that much heat) if it still dose it you might need to send it in for a full system check up and or repair for Microsoft.4 are any lights showing up when it powers off? 5
    check your power brick and look at the color that it is when the console turns it self off. Hope this helps
  5. L4c3rd4 Win User

My xbox series x keep turning off by it self

Hello dear Gamer, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Vinicius.

I am a gamer and independent advisor on the XBOX community platform.

Hey Artin, how are you today? Hope you're well.

I am familiar with this issue. I own a Series X myself, but in my case, thankfully haha, the console does not exhibit this behaviour. But this happens due to a hardware issue, it is advised that you trigger your warranty and send your Xbox to Microsoft.

Access the link below:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...

Click on the "Enter" option, it will take you to your registered devices page, select "more details" in your xbox, then it will take you to a page that will inform your console warranty, below will have the option "Start Order" then, just follow the steps from there.
  6. CostacX Win User

turning self off

Thema:

1. Why dose my Xbox keep turning off by it self ?? - Similar Threads - Why dose keep

2. Why won’t my headset connect?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won’t my headset connect?: I tried to join a party via the xbox game bar on my PC, because all of my friends are on their xbox’s, I’m getting audio from my games but it won’t connect to the xbox app, I tried going through...
  3. Why is my Xbox series X crashing and completely shutting down during games such as Chivalry...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox series X crashing and completely shutting down during games such as Chivalry...: I have spent over a year now dealing with this issue of my console shutting down mid game, and I have spoken with countless call center representatives from another country that has been very...
  4. why is my xbox running bad

in XBoX on Consoles
    why is my xbox running bad: i bought my series s a few years ago and for the past year it’s been running really bad like i don’t have a 120hz monitor. My monitor that i have right now is a 165hz so it is compatible with the...
  5. Why won't xbox tell people why their xbox got banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't xbox tell people why their xbox got banned: I have a friend who bought a fairly new xbox from Walmart in December 2023 now to ad some context this guy is stupid he doesn't know jack about software and how to hack program and tamper. He was...
  6. Why dose my Xbox keep saying passwords wrong when it’s not and everything else is working...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why dose my Xbox keep saying passwords wrong when it’s not and everything else is working...: Things I have tried ~ : turning it off and on : restarting it : restarting my router : changed the dns settings : leaving it off for a while : Unplugging it and plugging it back in ~I’m...
  7. Why dose my screen go black specifically on hdmi2

in XBoX on Windows
    Why dose my screen go black specifically on hdmi2: So some times when I want to play a game and I switch to hdmi2 my screen will be black, I can here the xbox sounds but it's a black screen and it's not a flicker, the moment I switch to hdmi2 the...
  8. Why dose xbox allow big scammers in looking for groups posts.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why dose xbox allow big scammers in looking for groups posts.: This gets posted ever few minutes. All kinds of GTA 5 modded accounts with cars Cash Modded outfits and fast delivery. Go to www,u4gm,com and use coupon "xb" for 15% off. The poster is not...
  9. Why dose it show that I own these games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why dose it show that I own these games?: So hi I was on my Xbox app and saw a game on my games you own filter Aliens fire team elite and doom eternal battle mode dishonored etc games me and my family never played and most of them are...
  10. Why dose it say I'm playing cod bo2 when I'm not

in XBoX on Windows
    Why dose it say I'm playing cod bo2 when I'm not: Dear Microsoft please fix this immediately it's irritating and annoying bc I was asleep and I kept getting invited to party's and not to mention I have tried everything...