why dose my video zoom out in remote play

Discus and support why dose my video zoom out in remote play in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; when I try to go into remote play on mobile or PC my video zooms out far into the top left of the screen 6320c2a7-94ed-4c4a-b761-e39572c21da2 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by mason barr, Jan 17, 2023.

1. mason barr
    mason barr Guest

when I try to go into remote play on mobile or PC my video zooms out far into the top left of the screen

:)

mason barr, Jan 17, 2023
  2. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good evening

This issue could be caused by a variety of factors, such as settings on your device, or settings within the remote play app. It could also be caused by the resolution or aspect ratio of your screen not being properly supported by the remote play feature. One possible solution could be to check your device settings and make sure that the resolution and aspect ratio are set correctly. It could also be helpful to check for updates for your device and the remote play app, as updates may include bug fixes that could resolve this issue.
  3. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

My Xbox screen has expanded so I can’t see the profile icon and the buttons at the top of the screen

Is there a possibility that a button was pressed on your remote to the TV? There could be a button to change the ratio and/or zoom & out. My television’s remote has a button at the bottom to change the aspect ratio...
  4. StephenQuinn82 Win User

XBOX360 HDMI Picture too big for TV

Does your TV remote have a function that is like a ZOOM because it could be that too?
  5. Buick350X Win User

Full Screen ?

check TV remote and level of zoom, maybe someone made one of the zooms default over standard mode.

-

only the good HD channels fill the whole TV on standard, rest will have a black box around of varying sizes unless you use zoom modes. Some TVs let you pick a default zoom.
  6. sneezyb12 Win User

False Parental Control Restriction?

why dose it not work i wana play destiny
Thema:

1. why dose my video zoom out in remote play - Similar Threads - why dose video

2. Why is my xbox one saying unauthorized accessory for my Xbox controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my xbox one saying unauthorized accessory for my Xbox controller: [img] This at the top is info on the controller the one at the bottom is the controller itself [img] 8b883425-0891-4122-b705-b883f4591fb1
  3. why my Xbox 360 doesn't open in my TV ?

in XBoX on Windows
    why my Xbox 360 doesn't open in my TV ?: why my Xbox 360 is not opening in my tv ? it's coming black and say go error. go to Xbox. com/support and the on/off botton comme red and the console is very hot....
  4. why my Xbox 360 doesn't open in my TV ?

in XBoX on Windows
    why my Xbox 360 doesn't open in my TV ?: why my Xbox 360 is not opening in my tv ? it's coming black and say go error. go to Xbox. com/support and the on/off botton comme red and the console is very hot....
  5. Why does my Xbox not have the Xbox app preferences settings?

in XboX Insiders
    Why does my Xbox not have the Xbox app preferences settings?: I have been trying to connect my Xbox One S to the Xbox app for a while now and it just isn't working. Enable remote features is turned on but it still won't connect. When I look in the Remote...
  6. Why dose my Xbox keep saying passwords wrong when it’s not and everything else is working...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why dose my Xbox keep saying passwords wrong when it’s not and everything else is working...: Things I have tried ~ : turning it off and on : restarting it : restarting my router : changed the dns settings : leaving it off for a while : Unplugging it and plugging it back in ~I’m...
  7. Why dose my screen go black specifically on hdmi2

in XBoX on Windows
    Why dose my screen go black specifically on hdmi2: So some times when I want to play a game and I switch to hdmi2 my screen will be black, I can here the xbox sounds but it's a black screen and it's not a flicker, the moment I switch to hdmi2 the...
  8. Why dose xbox allow big scammers in looking for groups posts.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why dose xbox allow big scammers in looking for groups posts.: This gets posted ever few minutes. All kinds of GTA 5 modded accounts with cars Cash Modded outfits and fast delivery. Go to www,u4gm,com and use coupon "xb" for 15% off. The poster is not...
  9. Why dose it show that I own these games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why dose it show that I own these games?: So hi I was on my Xbox app and saw a game on my games you own filter Aliens fire team elite and doom eternal battle mode dishonored etc games me and my family never played and most of them are...
  10. Why dose it say I'm playing cod bo2 when I'm not

in XBoX on Windows
    Why dose it say I'm playing cod bo2 when I'm not: Dear Microsoft please fix this immediately it's irritating and annoying bc I was asleep and I kept getting invited to party's and not to mention I have tried everything...