why dose my gamepass game that i just installed on my pc not open

Discus and support why dose my gamepass game that i just installed on my pc not open in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; so i just installed a game using the Xbox app and it installed normally but when i try to open it it works for a bit then closes and i try to see a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jared Carlson1, Mar 19, 2023.

1. why dose my gamepass game that i just installed on my pc not open

so i just installed a game using the Xbox app and it installed normally but when i try to open it it works for a bit then closes and i try to see a windows update but there was no update for it and i don't know what to do

:)

Jared Carlson1, Mar 19, 2023
  2. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good evening

Unfortunately this problem has been occurring for several days, and many users have been complaining about this problem, unfortunately it can only be repaired directly on the servers, and we are waiting for Microsoft to fix it. No procedure performed at your residence will be effective in this case.
  3. ZOBIREABDELLH Win User

Why isnt my Hypnospace Outlaw save on Xbox One syncing to PC?

Why isnt my Hypnospace Outlaw save on Xbox One syncing to my gamepass PC install? All my other Play Anywhere games work.

Thanks
  4. ZOBIREABDELLH Win User

Why isnt my Hypnospace Outlaw save on Xbox One syncing to my gamepass PC install? All my other Play Anywhere games work.

Thanks
  5. ZOBIREABDELLH Win User

Thanks
  6. ChuvasMT. Win User

Xbox gamepass pc

Yes I currently have the gamepass ultimate and im actually trying to install it in the microsoft store application in the pc so im not really sure why my pc not showing up everything is linked and when I installed another dlc and my pc shows and lets me install it.
Thema:

1. why dose my gamepass game that i just installed on my pc not open - Similar Threads - why dose gamepass

2. Why is my Xbox series X crashing and completely shutting down during games such as Chivalry...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox series X crashing and completely shutting down during games such as Chivalry...: I have spent over a year now dealing with this issue of my console shutting down mid game, and I have spoken with countless call center representatives from another country that has been very...
  3. why is my xbox running bad

in XBoX on Consoles
    why is my xbox running bad: i bought my series s a few years ago and for the past year it’s been running really bad like i don’t have a 120hz monitor. My monitor that i have right now is a 165hz so it is compatible with the...
  4. Why won't xbox tell people why their xbox got banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't xbox tell people why their xbox got banned: I have a friend who bought a fairly new xbox from Walmart in December 2023 now to ad some context this guy is stupid he doesn't know jack about software and how to hack program and tamper. He was...
  5. Why does black ops three automatically set my nat type to strict?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does black ops three automatically set my nat type to strict?: I am trying to play some black ops three zombies with my friends but I cannot join them because bo3 says my nat type is strict. But when I go to my Xbox's network settings it says open and all...
  6. Why dose my Xbox keep saying passwords wrong when it’s not and everything else is working...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why dose my Xbox keep saying passwords wrong when it’s not and everything else is working...: Things I have tried ~ : turning it off and on : restarting it : restarting my router : changed the dns settings : leaving it off for a while : Unplugging it and plugging it back in ~I’m...
  7. Why dose my screen go black specifically on hdmi2

in XBoX on Windows
    Why dose my screen go black specifically on hdmi2: So some times when I want to play a game and I switch to hdmi2 my screen will be black, I can here the xbox sounds but it's a black screen and it's not a flicker, the moment I switch to hdmi2 the...
  8. Why dose xbox allow big scammers in looking for groups posts.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why dose xbox allow big scammers in looking for groups posts.: This gets posted ever few minutes. All kinds of GTA 5 modded accounts with cars Cash Modded outfits and fast delivery. Go to www,u4gm,com and use coupon "xb" for 15% off. The poster is not...
  9. Why dose it show that I own these games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why dose it show that I own these games?: So hi I was on my Xbox app and saw a game on my games you own filter Aliens fire team elite and doom eternal battle mode dishonored etc games me and my family never played and most of them are...
  10. Why dose it say I'm playing cod bo2 when I'm not

in XBoX on Windows
    Why dose it say I'm playing cod bo2 when I'm not: Dear Microsoft please fix this immediately it's irritating and annoying bc I was asleep and I kept getting invited to party's and not to mention I have tried everything...