Why dose my console crash every time I got to play call of duty mw2

Discus and support Why dose my console crash every time I got to play call of duty mw2 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Fix now or give me a refund for every game I've bought and ill go to PlayStation 7ae43433-b82a-4944-8bcb-620fc68bc4e7 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jamie Hendrix1, Oct 29, 2022.

1. Why dose my console crash every time I got to play call of duty mw2

Fix now or give me a refund for every game I've bought and ill go to PlayStation

:)

Jamie Hendrix1, Oct 29, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

So, it's just the game. Could be a problem with the game itself, keep in mind that Microsoft is not the developer.

We can try to isolate the problem a bit more, I need to know the next:

Do you have the console connected directly to a power outlet?
    And what did you tried so far to fix this problem
    In that way I can advise you different things or how to proceed
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Jamie

Additional information is needed, please answer the following questions to assist you properly:

What Xbox console do you have?
    Is this happening only when you try to launch Modern warfare II? Or is this happening with other games?
    Do you have the console connected directly to a power outlet?

And what did you tried so far to fix this problem
    In that way I can advise you different things or how to proceed
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Thanks, please try connecting the console directly to the power outlet.

Or if possible, connect the console in another room and verify if the issue persist
  5. Jamie Hendrix1 Win User

Well if its just the game why dose my xbox freeze abd crash aswell and its in a extention lead
  6. Jamie Hendrix1 Win User

I have a series x and only on call of duty this is happening but its not just the game freezing or crashing its making my xbox freeze and bug out
Thema:

1. Why dose my console crash every time I got to play call of duty mw2 - Similar Threads - Why dose console

2. Why is the xbox app so slow?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is the xbox app so slow?: I usually get 50 Megabits per second on everything else. But the Xbox app at max gets 700 Kibibytes. That is 5 Megabits per second. At this rate, my 113 GiB game will get done in a week. How is a...
  3. Why doesnt my xbox activity feed show when ive added someone anymore?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesnt my xbox activity feed show when ive added someone anymore?: Up until around 3 years ago, if you went on someone’s activity feed if they had added someone, it would say. I would like to know when ive added people so i would normally check the activity feed...
  4. Why are some of my previously purchased games not showing up?!?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are some of my previously purchased games not showing up?!?: Back when I had an xbox 360 I had bought or downloaded thru game pass, gta 5 and multiple other games digitally, I now have an xbox x, I've logged in with the same account and gta 5 along with a...
  5. The new double-wide "happening now" thing is hideous, and nobody liked it, so why are you...

in XboX Insiders
    The new double-wide "happening now" thing is hideous, and nobody liked it, so why are you...: What's the point of the insider program if you don't even listen to the feedback? This sub has nearly a million subscribers, but typically, around 30 people browsing it at any given time, if...
  6. Why dose my Xbox keep saying passwords wrong when it’s not and everything else is working...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why dose my Xbox keep saying passwords wrong when it’s not and everything else is working...: Things I have tried ~ : turning it off and on : restarting it : restarting my router : changed the dns settings : leaving it off for a while : Unplugging it and plugging it back in ~I’m...
  7. Why dose my screen go black specifically on hdmi2

in XBoX on Windows
    Why dose my screen go black specifically on hdmi2: So some times when I want to play a game and I switch to hdmi2 my screen will be black, I can here the xbox sounds but it's a black screen and it's not a flicker, the moment I switch to hdmi2 the...
  8. Why dose xbox allow big scammers in looking for groups posts.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why dose xbox allow big scammers in looking for groups posts.: This gets posted ever few minutes. All kinds of GTA 5 modded accounts with cars Cash Modded outfits and fast delivery. Go to www,u4gm,com and use coupon "xb" for 15% off. The poster is not...
  9. Why dose it show that I own these games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why dose it show that I own these games?: So hi I was on my Xbox app and saw a game on my games you own filter Aliens fire team elite and doom eternal battle mode dishonored etc games me and my family never played and most of them are...
  10. Why dose it say I'm playing cod bo2 when I'm not

in XBoX on Windows
    Why dose it say I'm playing cod bo2 when I'm not: Dear Microsoft please fix this immediately it's irritating and annoying bc I was asleep and I kept getting invited to party's and not to mention I have tried everything...