Why dose my Apex legend game keeps freezing and kicking me out?

Discus and support Why dose my Apex legend game keeps freezing and kicking me out? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My Apex Legends game keeps freezing and kicking me out. Why is it doing that? 940d6975-006a-4e38-a1a9-5e19b754655d Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Augusto Zapata1, Sep 7, 2022.

1. Why dose my Apex legend game keeps freezing and kicking me out?

My Apex

Legends game keeps freezing and kicking me out. Why is it doing that?

:)

Augusto Zapata1, Sep 7, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Augusto

In order to assist you properly please answer the following questions:

Where are you experiencing this, on Xbox or PC?

Is this happening only with Apex legends or are you experiencing this problem with other games?

Is Apex installed on the internal storage / C: drive (if you're on PC) or you installed the game on a external hard drive / different partition (if you're on PC)

And what did you tried so far to fix this?

In that way I can advise you different things or how to proceed
  3. ok . Win User

Xbox keeps kicking me out of games

I’ve already done all those rn I’m trying to play apex and the error message says “Connection to server timed out” I tried other games and it basically js does the same thing. It freezes me in game then kicks me out to the game menu, and it isn’t my WiFi I’m at 20 ping idk why it keeps doing it. But thanks for the help Anyways.
  4. Nilay Bhattacharjee Win User

Why does my Apex legends game keep freezing and kicking me out of game on my xbox?

Hello Mide_913,

Nilay here and I'm glad to answer your query today.

A common cause of recurrent crashing is the game files being corrupted. Unless you repair the corrupted files, the crashing will not be fixed. Here’s a quick and easy way to fix the corrupted files.

Open the Game Library on your PC. All your games will be displayed here.
    Find and click Apex Legends.
    Click Settings and select the Repair option.
    Your computer will automatically try to repair the corrupted game file.
    Once the repair is complete, you should be able to resume gaming.

Regards
  5. Silkeandpo Win User

Why does my Apex legends game keep freezing and kicking me out of game on my xbox?

how do you even do that on xbox? like can you fix the corrupted file bc i have the new series x and it freezes after having a few minute of bad fps then it kicks me entire to the home screen.
  6. bhawes27 Win User

Xbox One won't load me into multiplayer games suddenly

The issue seems to be primarily when I'm in a party. I was able to load into an Apex Legends game while not in a party. Joined a party after the game started and got kicked out trying to load into my 2nd game

EDIT: Unsure if it will just let me play one game after system reboot or it has to do with parties. Joined the party again and let me play one game after reboot then kicked me out of next game.
Thema:

1. Why dose my Apex legend game keeps freezing and kicking me out? - Similar Threads - Why dose Apex

2. Why won’t my headset connect?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won’t my headset connect?: I tried to join a party via the xbox game bar on my PC, because all of my friends are on their xbox’s, I’m getting audio from my games but it won’t connect to the xbox app, I tried going through...
  3. Why is my Xbox series X crashing and completely shutting down during games such as Chivalry...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox series X crashing and completely shutting down during games such as Chivalry...: I have spent over a year now dealing with this issue of my console shutting down mid game, and I have spoken with countless call center representatives from another country that has been very...
  4. why is my xbox running bad

in XBoX on Consoles
    why is my xbox running bad: i bought my series s a few years ago and for the past year it’s been running really bad like i don’t have a 120hz monitor. My monitor that i have right now is a 165hz so it is compatible with the...
  5. Why won't xbox tell people why their xbox got banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't xbox tell people why their xbox got banned: I have a friend who bought a fairly new xbox from Walmart in December 2023 now to ad some context this guy is stupid he doesn't know jack about software and how to hack program and tamper. He was...
  6. Why dose my Xbox keep saying passwords wrong when it’s not and everything else is working...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why dose my Xbox keep saying passwords wrong when it’s not and everything else is working...: Things I have tried ~ : turning it off and on : restarting it : restarting my router : changed the dns settings : leaving it off for a while : Unplugging it and plugging it back in ~I’m...
  7. Why dose my screen go black specifically on hdmi2

in XBoX on Windows
    Why dose my screen go black specifically on hdmi2: So some times when I want to play a game and I switch to hdmi2 my screen will be black, I can here the xbox sounds but it's a black screen and it's not a flicker, the moment I switch to hdmi2 the...
  8. Why dose xbox allow big scammers in looking for groups posts.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why dose xbox allow big scammers in looking for groups posts.: This gets posted ever few minutes. All kinds of GTA 5 modded accounts with cars Cash Modded outfits and fast delivery. Go to www,u4gm,com and use coupon "xb" for 15% off. The poster is not...
  9. Why dose it show that I own these games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why dose it show that I own these games?: So hi I was on my Xbox app and saw a game on my games you own filter Aliens fire team elite and doom eternal battle mode dishonored etc games me and my family never played and most of them are...
  10. Why dose it say I'm playing cod bo2 when I'm not

in XBoX on Windows
    Why dose it say I'm playing cod bo2 when I'm not: Dear Microsoft please fix this immediately it's irritating and annoying bc I was asleep and I kept getting invited to party's and not to mention I have tried everything...