Why dose it say I'm playing cod bo2 when I'm not

Discus and support Why dose it say I'm playing cod bo2 when I'm not in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Dear Microsoft please fix this immediately it's irritating and annoying bc I was asleep and I kept getting invited to party's and not to mention I have... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by PURGEmoney, May 30, 2023.

1. PURGEmoney
    PURGEmoney Guest

Dear Microsoft please fix this immediately it's irritating and annoying bc I was asleep and I kept getting invited to party's and not to mention I have tried everything

:)

PURGEmoney, May 30, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hi there! Sorry to hear about what happened. Let's do our best to figure this out.

May I know exactly the device/platform you use for gaming?
    What steps have you done so far?
  3. smileskybird Win User

What is the first thing you are going to do on CoD: Black Ops 3?

THE TUTORIAL!!!

Just kidding, I might go straight to zombies. I'm boss at it in COD BO2. I have the most kills/headshots/grenade kills, out of my full Xbox 360 friends list, and at least half my friends list play COD BO2. I've tried COD AW zombies on Xbox 1.... it just
    isn't the same. However I will be getting Star Wars Battlefront first, when it launches, then I'll get COD maybe next month or January next year. I'm still getting backlog heaps in Forza 6, Halo 5 on Xbox 1. But when most of my friends play on last gen including
    me, prefer playing COD BO2 and Minecraft heaps upon heaps, you know why I'm getting back logged in stuff.
  4. Paul Bab Win User

Xbox saying I'm offline when I'm in game but online when I'm not.

Hi,

Let's isolate your concern by gathering the following information:

1. Is this issue happening with other non-Call of Duty games?

2. Is this issue happening with other Xbox Profiles?

3. May we have the exact error message prompted?

Make sure to check the status of Xbox Live and Activision for any service alerts. To proceed, check out the following links:

Xbox Live Service Status

Activision Support Online Services

Also, check the status of your Xbox Live Gold Membership by clicking this
    link
    and see if it's in good standing. Sign in with your Microsoft account.

In addition, we recommend removing and re-adding your Xbox Profile on the Xbox One that may help resolve profile issues in a game. To proceed, click this

link
    and perform the steps provided. Make sure to restart the Xbox One before re-adding your Xbox Profile.

Keep us posted.
  5. EnenDaveyBoy Win User

Call of Duty pre-orders down 40% on last year

So like COD 4 then.........BO2.....BO2 its hardly the pinnacle of COD, when did they start playing COD 2 years ago?
  6. Tooniies Win User

Halo 4 v. Black Ops 2

I don't enjoy the Halo series, could never really get into it. So I'm not getting Halo 4. I'm not over the moon excited for BO2, haven't been excited for a COD since MW2 and that ended up disappointing me big time. But I do enjoy the COD series, and I'm
    sure I'll be spending many a night playing BO2 until my eyes bleed.
Thema:

1. Why dose it say I'm playing cod bo2 when I'm not - Similar Threads - Why dose I'm

2. Why is customer friendliness so bad when it comes to warranty cases?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is customer friendliness so bad when it comes to warranty cases?: I have an Xbox Elite 2 controller, my first, expensive controller, and I've been happy with it so far. Now the bumpers are starting to be faulty, the fault is already known. The controller is...
  3. Why won’t my headset connect?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won’t my headset connect?: I tried to join a party via the xbox game bar on my PC, because all of my friends are on their xbox’s, I’m getting audio from my games but it won’t connect to the xbox app, I tried going through...
  4. Why is my Xbox series X crashing and completely shutting down during games such as Chivalry...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox series X crashing and completely shutting down during games such as Chivalry...: I have spent over a year now dealing with this issue of my console shutting down mid game, and I have spoken with countless call center representatives from another country that has been very...
  5. why is my xbox running bad

in XBoX on Consoles
    why is my xbox running bad: i bought my series s a few years ago and for the past year it’s been running really bad like i don’t have a 120hz monitor. My monitor that i have right now is a 165hz so it is compatible with the...
  6. Why won't xbox tell people why their xbox got banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't xbox tell people why their xbox got banned: I have a friend who bought a fairly new xbox from Walmart in December 2023 now to ad some context this guy is stupid he doesn't know jack about software and how to hack program and tamper. He was...
  7. Why dose my Xbox keep saying passwords wrong when it’s not and everything else is working...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why dose my Xbox keep saying passwords wrong when it’s not and everything else is working...: Things I have tried ~ : turning it off and on : restarting it : restarting my router : changed the dns settings : leaving it off for a while : Unplugging it and plugging it back in ~I’m...
  8. Why dose my screen go black specifically on hdmi2

in XBoX on Windows
    Why dose my screen go black specifically on hdmi2: So some times when I want to play a game and I switch to hdmi2 my screen will be black, I can here the xbox sounds but it's a black screen and it's not a flicker, the moment I switch to hdmi2 the...
  9. Why dose xbox allow big scammers in looking for groups posts.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why dose xbox allow big scammers in looking for groups posts.: This gets posted ever few minutes. All kinds of GTA 5 modded accounts with cars Cash Modded outfits and fast delivery. Go to www,u4gm,com and use coupon "xb" for 15% off. The poster is not...
  10. Why dose it show that I own these games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why dose it show that I own these games?: So hi I was on my Xbox app and saw a game on my games you own filter Aliens fire team elite and doom eternal battle mode dishonored etc games me and my family never played and most of them are...