Why dose Call of Duty MW2 on my XBOX Series X keep freezing and then returning to the main...

Discus and support Why dose Call of Duty MW2 on my XBOX Series X keep freezing and then returning to the main... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have been playing Call of Duty MW2 on my Xbox Series X and all has been fine up to now. It has now started to freeze then return to the Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Silvafox46, Nov 8, 2022.

1. Silvafox46
    Silvafox46 Guest

Why dose Call of Duty MW2 on my XBOX Series X keep freezing and then returning to the main...

I have been playing Call of Duty MW2 on my Xbox Series X and all has been fine up to now.

It has now started to freeze then return to the Xbox dashboard and I can not progress any further is there anything I can do to resolve this issue before I reinstall and try again.

:)

Silvafox46, Nov 8, 2022
  2. Jamie Hendrix1 Win User

Why dose my console crash every time I got to play call of duty mw2

I have a series x and only on call of duty this is happening but its not just the game freezing or crashing its making my xbox freeze and bug out
  3. Rickieq Win User

MW2 will not play

The Xbox series X will not read the MW2 disc, I have returned it and tried 3 separate copies of the MW2 disc, the console will play other games/discs and read dvds/blue rays as well. But will not read any MW2 disc I insert into the console. The disc will read on my Xbox one. I installed it there and network transferred all the data to the series X and upgraded all the data that was transferred but the console refuses to read the MW2 disc.
  4. JohnCro1 Win User

Why dose my Xbox keep turning off by it self ??

My xbox series X has switched off by it self about 4-5 times now mabye once or twice more not sure but dose anyone know why this keeps happing ,becouse also i had this happen to my xbox one X to and to be set back so what now there gunna have to
    call loads back or what ?
    I’ve the same issue... and i don’t know what to do !! I play 4-5 minutes and the xbox crashes itself...!!!
  5. Dérek Augusto Win User

Why dose Call of Duty MW2 on my XBOX Series X keep freezing and then returning to the main Xbox dashboard it has been playing perfectly fine up to now but what ever I do it keeps crashing.

So you just need to configure your internet devices now.

They are unconfigured, so have access restrictions, causing these errors.

If you do not have knowledge, I advise you to contact the ISP that they will do for you

set a fixed ip for the console/PC, open the ports described below, disable and enable the UPnP function and disable the modem firewall, if you have a modem and a router the process has to be done on both devices.

Put console/PC IP in DMZ zone.

Port 88 (UDP)

Port 3074 (UDP and TCP)

Port 53 (UDP and TCP)

Port 80 (TCP)

Port 500 (UDP)

Port 3544 (UDP)

Port 4500 (UDP)

You can ask ISP(Internet Service Provider) for help
  6. Fredy Tena Win User

Why dose Call of Duty MW2 on my XBOX Series X keep freezing and then returning to the main Xbox dashboard it has been playing perfectly fine up to now but what ever I do it keeps crashing.

I have the same problem, I already tried everything, reinstall the game 2 times and factory reset to my series x, I put the lowest resolution on the Xbox and play with tv resolution aswell and still crashing

I delete mi profile too but nothings help and just this game
Thema:

1. Why dose Call of Duty MW2 on my XBOX Series X keep freezing and then returning to the main... - Similar Threads - Why dose Call

2. Why is my invite To game greyed out?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is my invite To game greyed out?: When I want to invite someone to my game in the game bar the invite to game button is greyed out and I can’t invite taken to my game I am playing on windows 11 by the way Oh and also I can’t see...
  3. Why is my Xbox Series X lagging?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox Series X lagging?: My Xbox is brand new, yet it lags terribly when I play online games, like Fortnite for example. I recently just switched over from my Nintendo Switch to the Xbox, expecting that performance would...
  4. Why does my xbox series x shut down everytime I try to play the matrix demo .

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox series x shut down everytime I try to play the matrix demo .: Why..... is the question ... what is real how do you define real...(that's where is shuts off haha) Everytime i try to play the matrix demo my console shuts down there's a green screen for a split...
  5. Why is it taking so long to install my game on my new Xbox x series when my game is an...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is it taking so long to install my game on my new Xbox x series when my game is an...: Why is it taking so long to install my game on my new Xbox x series when my game is an actual DVD please help i really want to plyto play y, e5f5ca56-d564-47d1-aa93-b40ef50b43d7
  6. Why dose my Xbox keep saying passwords wrong when it’s not and everything else is working...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why dose my Xbox keep saying passwords wrong when it’s not and everything else is working...: Things I have tried ~ : turning it off and on : restarting it : restarting my router : changed the dns settings : leaving it off for a while : Unplugging it and plugging it back in ~I’m...
  7. Why dose my screen go black specifically on hdmi2

in XBoX on Windows
    Why dose my screen go black specifically on hdmi2: So some times when I want to play a game and I switch to hdmi2 my screen will be black, I can here the xbox sounds but it's a black screen and it's not a flicker, the moment I switch to hdmi2 the...
  8. Why dose xbox allow big scammers in looking for groups posts.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why dose xbox allow big scammers in looking for groups posts.: This gets posted ever few minutes. All kinds of GTA 5 modded accounts with cars Cash Modded outfits and fast delivery. Go to www,u4gm,com and use coupon "xb" for 15% off. The poster is not...
  9. Why dose it show that I own these games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why dose it show that I own these games?: So hi I was on my Xbox app and saw a game on my games you own filter Aliens fire team elite and doom eternal battle mode dishonored etc games me and my family never played and most of them are...
  10. Why dose it say I'm playing cod bo2 when I'm not

in XBoX on Windows
    Why dose it say I'm playing cod bo2 when I'm not: Dear Microsoft please fix this immediately it's irritating and annoying bc I was asleep and I kept getting invited to party's and not to mention I have tried everything...