Why don´t you make a Rewards App for PC

Discus and support Why don´t you make a Rewards App for PC in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; As the title says, i would appreciate if we get an XBOX App for Rewards, like we have it on the Console. This way, we could progress through the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/xDionysoZx, Dec 5, 2021.

  1. Why don´t you make a Rewards App for PC


    As the title says, i would appreciate if we get an XBOX App for Rewards, like we have it on the Console. This way, we could progress through the Rewards Program, even if we´re not able to hop on the console for a reason(Vacation or anything). I would like to collect Rewards on my Laptop like im doing it on the Console daily, even if my console is not accessible atm.

    submitted by /u/xDionysoZx
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/xDionysoZx, Dec 5, 2021
    #1
  2. H3PA80R Win User

    ik wil xbox niet meer gebruiken ! [Translate] I don't want to use Xbox anymore!

    If I get it Right you are talking about the Xbox app on your PC. If you don´t want to use the Xbox app on your PC you don´t have to use it. Since the app is a part of the operating system you could not easy uninstall it. The app don´t uses much space or
    ram. So I would just leave it on the hdd.
  3. skys7 Win User

    To Pay or Not to Pay?

    Ok now I wonder… don´t I have to keep my PC clean all alone? Don´t I have to upgrade it with hardware? Isn´t the Xbox a complete own program and not a Windows program? Don´t this make the playing on the Xbox a WAY different then on the PC? I think so cause
    Xbox and Xbox Live is NOT Windows just by the way. YES Microsoft did make something different even when I could not believe it. That´s why I like the Xbox so much. It maybe base on standard programs but it is not.

    Now the point that the Silver member get the same support….

    Ok let´s be realistic, what support does the silver member need? Can they play online or use some apps? NO. Why would they have the same support? Makes NO sense. Just what I think. Was nice to read through your posts but they make no sense to me.
  4. THEOWENKILLER Win User

    Xbox SmartGlass

    I don`t understand,why not just do everything you just did on your pc, on the xbox console thats 4 feet away?

    -

    I will never know why microsoft think we need all these nonsense apps.
  5. skys7 Win User

    "Sony: Will Let Microsoft Make First Move." Should They Go?

    I used PCs when I was 6 (no not with parents) So why do you think I can´t know or own PS1, Nintendo and co? actually I won´t tell you my real age. I don´t share those infos. you wanna know a lot here lol I have blue ray players here, HD players, I prefer
    LG TVs but I think some sony TV is around here too.

    should I write you an inventory list? What do you care? It still don´t change the fact that I don´t like Sony.

    Which don´t mean I don´t give them a chance time by time to prove better, but I stick with it, I don´t like their stuff.

    their controllers are not good for me, make me sick. the exclusive games on the playstation hmm maybe I find one I like or maybe two but still don´t make me buy it. My age do matter? I still have one of the first computers that where called PC around here
    even when I am in my 20th. Oh no I am too young to know all this things? Oh well, this is getting old man.

    I don´t even know why I waste my time with this conversation with you.

    Yeah I think I spent enough time with you now ;) bye.
  6. Егор БокшаÐ Win User

    Xbox Game Pass for 1$

    I don`t have console. How to make it on PC?
Thema:

Why don´t you make a Rewards App for PC

Loading...
  1. Why don´t you make a Rewards App for PC - Similar Threads - Why don´t Rewards

  2. Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments]
  3. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  4. Why is the NextGen survey so long?!

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be...
  5. Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??

    in XboX Insiders
    Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by...
  6. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  7. Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...

    in XboX Insiders
    Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...: I'm pissed bc I've been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now and even got myself up to Level 2 a bit ago... Yet... Nothing still. Do they hate me? What is going on?? My Xbox One console says...
  8. Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...: Hey folks, just wondering what the crack is, I certainly think it's a good thing, for example I own RDR2 however, the disc is on its way out, I don't see why we having already paid and put in...
  9. Why a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs

    in XboX Insiders
    Why a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs: Look at the handheld market right now. On one side, you have $600–$900+ handheld PCs (ROG Ally, Legion Go, Steam Deck OLED) running desktop OS bloat, requiring constant setting tweaks, and...
  10. Why i don t have my account?

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Why i don t have my account?: My minecraft account has been deleted for no reason from my email: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** In the past i bought minecraft for 30$ and now my account has...