Why don´t you make a Rewards App for PC

Discus and support Why don´t you make a Rewards App for PC in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; As the title says, i would appreciate if we get an XBOX App for Rewards, like we have it on the Console. This way, we could progress through the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/xDionysoZx, Dec 5, 2021.

1. Why don´t you make a Rewards App for PC

As the title says, i would appreciate if we get an XBOX App for Rewards, like we have it on the Console. This way, we could progress through the Rewards Program, even if we´re not able to hop on the console for a reason(Vacation or anything). I would like to collect Rewards on my Laptop like im doing it on the Console daily, even if my console is not accessible atm.

submitted by /u/xDionysoZx
    [link] [comments]

/u/xDionysoZx, Dec 5, 2021
  2. H3PA80R Win User

ik wil xbox niet meer gebruiken ! [Translate] I don't want to use Xbox anymore!

If I get it Right you are talking about the Xbox app on your PC. If you don´t want to use the Xbox app on your PC you don´t have to use it. Since the app is a part of the operating system you could not easy uninstall it. The app don´t uses much space or
    ram. So I would just leave it on the hdd.
  3. skys7 Win User

To Pay or Not to Pay?

Ok now I wonder… don´t I have to keep my PC clean all alone? Don´t I have to upgrade it with hardware? Isn´t the Xbox a complete own program and not a Windows program? Don´t this make the playing on the Xbox a WAY different then on the PC? I think so cause
    Xbox and Xbox Live is NOT Windows just by the way. YES Microsoft did make something different even when I could not believe it. That´s why I like the Xbox so much. It maybe base on standard programs but it is not.

Now the point that the Silver member get the same support….

Ok let´s be realistic, what support does the silver member need? Can they play online or use some apps? NO. Why would they have the same support? Makes NO sense. Just what I think. Was nice to read through your posts but they make no sense to me.
  4. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Xbox SmartGlass

I don`t understand,why not just do everything you just did on your pc, on the xbox console thats 4 feet away?

-

I will never know why microsoft think we need all these nonsense apps.
  5. skys7 Win User

"Sony: Will Let Microsoft Make First Move." Should They Go?

I used PCs when I was 6 (no not with parents) So why do you think I can´t know or own PS1, Nintendo and co? actually I won´t tell you my real age. I don´t share those infos. you wanna know a lot here lol I have blue ray players here, HD players, I prefer
    LG TVs but I think some sony TV is around here too.

should I write you an inventory list? What do you care? It still don´t change the fact that I don´t like Sony.

Which don´t mean I don´t give them a chance time by time to prove better, but I stick with it, I don´t like their stuff.

their controllers are not good for me, make me sick. the exclusive games on the playstation hmm maybe I find one I like or maybe two but still don´t make me buy it. My age do matter? I still have one of the first computers that where called PC around here
    even when I am in my 20th. Oh no I am too young to know all this things? Oh well, this is getting old man.

I don´t even know why I waste my time with this conversation with you.

Yeah I think I spent enough time with you now ;) bye.
  6. Егор Бокша Win User

Xbox Game Pass for 1$

I don`t have console. How to make it on PC?
Thema:

Why don´t you make a Rewards App for PC

1. Why don´t you make a Rewards App for PC - Similar Threads - Why don´t Rewards

2. Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox?: Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox? a7fb3d03-9704-4297-a118-761e51fe8ed9
  3. Why will my xbox sires s not buy lords of the fallen if it's new in 2024

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why will my xbox sires s not buy lords of the fallen if it's new in 2024: I literally just got money put on my microsoft account and wanted to buy lords of the fallen so when I went to the play store and buy it, it said oops sorry try again later I'm like why and I try...
  4. Why wont my controller work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my controller work: My controller worked normally untill today i tryed to turn it on and didnt work the light came on and i tryed to plug it in and it plugged in but still dosnt work , when trying to connect it it...
  5. Hall of Champions Reset, Why doesn’t it reset?

in XboX Insiders
    Hall of Champions Reset, Why doesn’t it reset?: Am I missing something or are others experiencing this I’m being told to reset my rank as I’m past 17 but it’s not coming up to let me reset Thanks submitted by /u/SoftwareJolly4159 [link]...
  6. Why doesn't my controller and wheel/pedals work in Forza 5 anymore.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesn't my controller and wheel/pedals work in Forza 5 anymore.: Hi everyone. I really needs some help. I have an Xbox Series X, two hand controllers and one Thrustmaster TMX wheel and pedals. The Xbox and controllers are up to date and so is the driver for...
  7. Why cant i reinstall cod modern warefare

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i reinstall cod modern warefare: Ive been trying to load my modern warefare to play warefare three and it wouldnt load and i un installed and wont let me reinstall and did a factory reset why cant i play it...
  8. Why my xbox serie s controller keep flashing when I plug it without battery in the front...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why my xbox serie s controller keep flashing when I plug it without battery in the front...: My xbox serie s controller keep flashing only when I plug it without battery in the front usb port. 33960497-a9b4-4e58-accf-f100bc718934
  9. Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now”...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now”...: Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now” but when I got into my back up account it works perfectly? 210c2e1d-b065-40b4-957f-8e6c59731f4f
  10. Why i don t have my account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why i don t have my account?: My minecraft account has been deleted for no reason from my email: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** In the past i bought minecraft for 30$ and now my account has...