WHY DONT YOU FIX THINGS.

Discus and support WHY DONT YOU FIX THINGS. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I CANCELLED MY GAME PASS AFTER YEARS BECAUSE YOU REFUSE TO HELP OR FIX YOUR PROGRAMS. I WILL BUY A PLAYSTATION AND THROW ALL OF MY MICROSOFT GAMES IN... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TylerHolst, Dec 4, 2022.

1. TylerHolst
    TylerHolst Guest

WHY DONT YOU FIX THINGS.

I CANCELLED MY GAME PASS AFTER YEARS BECAUSE YOU REFUSE TO HELP OR FIX YOUR PROGRAMS. I WILL BUY A PLAYSTATION AND THROW ALL OF MY MICROSOFT GAMES IN THE BIN.

EAT MY PANTS BUTTHEADS

:)

TylerHolst, Dec 4, 2022
  2. onyxishere Win User

Why you dont fix my console??

The link I provided you will have them contact you in your language.
  3. TacitPage2765 Win User

I try with the disk when i send you a console now is the same problem . I'm from Poland and i dont know will your support will know what i say on phone call beacause english ...
  4. onyxishere Win User

5. Squall 13th Win User

Achievements Missing

See the only thing why you dont have ur achievements are bc u recovered uraccount after u earned these achievements offline so thats the only thing. You cant fix it youhave toearn the achievements again it warns you you will lose achievements if you recover
    ur account and dont sync them with online. Sorry.
  6. BOOYAK4SHA Win User

the walking dead episode 4

yea dude i am experiencing the same thing...kinda bugging me for some reason i dont know why haha...you have any idea on if they are going to fix it or anything?
Thema:

WHY DONT YOU FIX THINGS.

1. WHY DONT YOU FIX THINGS. - Similar Threads - WHY DONT FIX

2. I want to ask, why if i dont use my xbox and is still on it get darker and show me...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I want to ask, why if i dont use my xbox and is still on it get darker and show me...: When I don't pulse any button in my for 2 or 3 minutes then it gets darker the screen and shows me notifications and I want to know if u can cancel that e6528e8d-81ac-4f8e-9aff-bc48813a5bee
  3. All of my games are crashing and I dont know why.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    All of my games are crashing and I dont know why.: All of my games are crashing and I don't know why. I have a 3070, 13600kf, 650 watt psu, 32gb 3600mhz (XMP Enabled), Aio water cooler, 2 ssds and a m.2. I get no warning of crash it just instantly...
  4. Why I dont get my achievement on Call of duty , World war 2 its 1 of the easiest around !!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why I dont get my achievement on Call of duty , World war 2 its 1 of the easiest around !!!!: I dont get my achievement on call of duty ww2. The one for 21 daiky challenges and im 1000% sure about it that i made those after all those years !! But now i wanna 100% all Call of duty before...
  5. Why dont they make normal versons for some games and only have x/s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why dont they make normal versons for some games and only have x/s: I think its stupid how u can onky downlad x/s games on the internal. But almost all x/s games dont have a normal verson so i have to play the x/s verson so i constantly have to delets games to...
  6. why I can only hear discord audio but the games and etc I dont hear

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why I can only hear discord audio but the games and etc I dont hear: When I start xbox I cant hear a thing besides discord party I tries reseting console and controller but id doesnt work. help. Aslo I am using wired headset. 5ca6bc9c-6caa-4adc-b14e-95f5848cfcd9
  7. Why can i not play multiplayer on r6? I have the full game and game pass and i still dont...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can i not play multiplayer on r6? I have the full game and game pass and i still dont...: I cant even see multiplayer 2da7fb3b-4322-4987-9a18-8da68d006687
  8. Hello! why do i get charged on the xbox that i dont have?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello! why do i get charged on the xbox that i dont have?: Hello guys! why do I get charged for the Xbox that I don't have. 074c1bae-6989-4ce9-9eca-bef4e9da244d
  9. Why does it show to purchase mw 2019 pack when I buyed the disc i dont understand, i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does it show to purchase mw 2019 pack when I buyed the disc i dont understand, i...: Does this only works if I install the game with the disc Or just install it somehow then use the disc while playing the game? ec30415a-3462-4030-8512-f2aea3cf704c
  10. Why does it say i dont own GTA if i have the disc inserted into my xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does it say i dont own GTA if i have the disc inserted into my xbox one?: Split from this thread. Hello, I've had this problem with GTA myself. Ended up buying 3 YES 3 new game disc and they still didn't work. Cant figure out why though. I ended up just buying the...