Why dont they Add Midnight Club 3: Dub Edition on XBOX Store

Discus and support Why dont they Add Midnight Club 3: Dub Edition on XBOX Store in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Oh man i dont know why the dont listen to fans, costumers the people that still remember this game on PS2 so many memories, believe me im having... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by kingtekashio, Nov 11, 2022.

1. kingtekashio
    kingtekashio Guest

Oh man i dont know why the dont listen to fans, costumers the people that still remember this game on PS2 so many memories, believe me im having gosebumbs right now from this game , i remember to play it with my whole cousins with mission amazing cars , designig the cara and free driving on streets to joins missions.

I dont understand why just can they make it for Xbox new consoles series X/S and others also , just place it there on store im 100% people will buy it , i just bought Midnight Club Los Angeles for 10€ not because i dont have what to play there's tons of new games but i still have memories with old style gaming.

Maybe its hard to convince the Rockstar Game but you can ask for cooporation and work with Microsoft Gaming team to make it happen.

:)

kingtekashio, Nov 11, 2022
  2. whatsAmada Win User

If you could play one Original Xbox game online again, what would it be?

Midnight Club 3: DUB Edition!
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi, I can understand that

But Microsoft doesn't own Rockstar, with third party games Microsoft can't do anything

Let's see if Rockstar decide to do a remake or remaster in the future
  4. kingtekashio Win User

yeah i understand it but they also miss a lot of new games regarding to the battle with Sony , you have to give content(games) to your users your costumers with new games from different publishers , trying to make Halo game a Call of Duty, copying battle royale mode with Apex cmon man move one try something different, a Giant studio with hundred developers came up with nonsense ideas , only good thing they build is Forza Horizon 🤝
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this KINGTEKASHIO

Sorry to say but unfortunately Microsoft can’t do nothing in situations like this.
    Because rockstar is the one who owns the game rights.

If they didn’t want to release a remaster / remake for this game. Unfortunately no one else can do it
    (Unless they sell the game rights)
  6. haseebahmed7 Win User

If you could play one Original Xbox game online again, what would it be?

I played Midnight Club 3: DUB Edition, a lot!! It was so simple (compared to today) and so much fun :)
Thema:

1. Why dont they Add Midnight Club 3: Dub Edition on XBOX Store - Similar Threads - Why dont Add

2. I want to ask, why if i dont use my xbox and is still on it get darker and show me...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I want to ask, why if i dont use my xbox and is still on it get darker and show me...: When I don't pulse any button in my for 2 or 3 minutes then it gets darker the screen and shows me notifications and I want to know if u can cancel that e6528e8d-81ac-4f8e-9aff-bc48813a5bee
  3. All of my games are crashing and I dont know why.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    All of my games are crashing and I dont know why.: All of my games are crashing and I don't know why. I have a 3070, 13600kf, 650 watt psu, 32gb 3600mhz (XMP Enabled), Aio water cooler, 2 ssds and a m.2. I get no warning of crash it just instantly...
  4. Why I dont get my achievement on Call of duty , World war 2 its 1 of the easiest around !!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why I dont get my achievement on Call of duty , World war 2 its 1 of the easiest around !!!!: I dont get my achievement on call of duty ww2. The one for 21 daiky challenges and im 1000% sure about it that i made those after all those years !! But now i wanna 100% all Call of duty before...
  5. Why dont they make normal versons for some games and only have x/s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why dont they make normal versons for some games and only have x/s: I think its stupid how u can onky downlad x/s games on the internal. But almost all x/s games dont have a normal verson so i have to play the x/s verson so i constantly have to delets games to...
  6. why I can only hear discord audio but the games and etc I dont hear

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why I can only hear discord audio but the games and etc I dont hear: When I start xbox I cant hear a thing besides discord party I tries reseting console and controller but id doesnt work. help. Aslo I am using wired headset. 5ca6bc9c-6caa-4adc-b14e-95f5848cfcd9
  7. Why can i not play multiplayer on r6? I have the full game and game pass and i still dont...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can i not play multiplayer on r6? I have the full game and game pass and i still dont...: I cant even see multiplayer 2da7fb3b-4322-4987-9a18-8da68d006687
  8. Hello! why do i get charged on the xbox that i dont have?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello! why do i get charged on the xbox that i dont have?: Hello guys! why do I get charged for the Xbox that I don't have. 074c1bae-6989-4ce9-9eca-bef4e9da244d
  9. Why does it show to purchase mw 2019 pack when I buyed the disc i dont understand, i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does it show to purchase mw 2019 pack when I buyed the disc i dont understand, i...: Does this only works if I install the game with the disc Or just install it somehow then use the disc while playing the game? ec30415a-3462-4030-8512-f2aea3cf704c
  10. Why does it say i dont own GTA if i have the disc inserted into my xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does it say i dont own GTA if i have the disc inserted into my xbox one?: Split from this thread. Hello, I've had this problem with GTA myself. Ended up buying 3 YES 3 new game disc and they still didn't work. Cant figure out why though. I ended up just buying the...