Why don't I see my G-Coins in my account that I purchased yesterday? It was charged to my...

Discus and support Why don't I see my G-Coins in my account that I purchased yesterday? It was charged to my... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased some G-Coins last night on PUBG and they're not reflected on my account. My card was charged and it says owned them but there's nothing... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mo Money1, Jan 28, 2023.

1. Mo Money1
    Mo Money1 Guest

Why don't I see my G-Coins in my account that I purchased yesterday? It was charged to my...

I purchased some G-Coins last night on PUBG and they're not reflected on my account. My card was charged and it says owned them but there's nothing available for me to use.

:)

Mo Money1, Jan 28, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Why don't I see my G-Coins in my account that I purchased yesterday? It was charged to my card and it says I own it but nothing there.

Hi MO! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you here.

In some cases, in-game or item purchases may take up to 48 hours before it will reflect into our accounts. I suggest that we wait. We could try to refresh your console as well by power cycling it to see if it's going to refresh everything.

Press and hold Xbox's power button for 10 sec. Unplug the power supply for 30 sec. Plug it back in and turn it on again.
  3. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

I don't see a purchased game on my account

4. Tomáš Bulín Win User

I was writing with a Microsoft agent now, and he said he didn't see on either of my accounts that the game was purchased. So I sent him a transaction code from the bank and said he'd check it out and they'd get back to him. Well, hopefully they'll bring
    the game back to my library.
  5. Tomáš Bulín Win User

It just shows me that it can be purchased. I don't know how that's possible. I have bought the game, checked to see if it was the right account, but I still don't see it in the "my games" section... Unfortunately all I have as a proof is a bank payment.
    I didn´t gain any e-mail purchase confirmation or something like that.
  6. NeoDan123 Win User

Have you checked on the Microsoft Store page of the game to see if it says you can install or purchase?
Thema:

1. Why don't I see my G-Coins in my account that I purchased yesterday? It was charged to my... - Similar Threads - Why don't Coins

2. Why am I getting charge for MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO??I don't know what this is

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I getting charge for MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO??I don't know what this is: W I'm getting billed for[MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO] I don't know why or what it is?help please 71cfec8f-e672-4d9a-afdc-8f42dbbd5613
  3. Why don't mics work on xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why don't mics work on xbox: USB Microphones works on PS5 PC And a lot of other systems it's time for xbox to take notes and make it compatible I don't care what anyone says We need this feature If I had a monitor and I could...
  4. Hello I was wondering why don't you have support for USB mics

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello I was wondering why don't you have support for USB mics: It would make it much easier if you did a system update on USB mics to make them compatible please make them compatible e38b28f6-e4e7-4cb9-b9d2-998b2cb7574d
  5. Why in Colombia we don't have Microsoft reward?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why in Colombia we don't have Microsoft reward?: Good afternoon, I hope you are well. I have seen in different official Xbox accounts and the official website with a domain in another country, the prizes they give for having points in boxing...
  6. I am on 270 ms and I don't know why. I use 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 for my dns setting but I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am on 270 ms and I don't know why. I use 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 for my dns setting but I...: Please reply if you know anything to help my lag issues 40196061-8ff9-419a-b924-44e03e6c880d
  7. Why don't they make the Minecraft education edition free also for the demo to make world's

in XBoX on Windows
    Why don't they make the Minecraft education edition free also for the demo to make world's: Minecraft education edition c2879264-d140-4f7c-9292-aa2d15f88547
  8. my xbox controller keeps disconnecting and i don't know why

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox controller keeps disconnecting and i don't know why: i have tried switching the batteries and using a usb-c cable but it did not work tried connecting it to my laptop however nothing i have tried works c6b67020-1343-4433-8f46-f38518b5101c
  9. Does anyone know why media playback controls (through mobile and voice command) don't work...

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know why media playback controls (through mobile and voice command) don't work...: Media controls (both through google assistant and mobile app) will not work with paramount plus on Xbox. Does anyone know why? c3624f1e-a08a-45c2-be39-1fda9e8618ba
  10. Why don't xbox remake older games like Playstation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why don't xbox remake older games like Playstation: Just curious as to why xbox don't remake some old classics like fallout new vegas, fallout 3, oblivion, halo 3 and gun? Not like xbox is lacking in teams. Playstation remake and "remaster" games...