Why Don't Enforcement have a Email or a Chat? My account has been banned and NO help Has...

Discus and support Why Don't Enforcement have a Email or a Chat? My account has been banned and NO help Has... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My account has been banned almost 24 hours and no response has been made all it says is that it's indefinite. I've tried tweeting them and messaging... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by nate Padilla, Nov 19, 2022.

1. nate Padilla
    nate Padilla Guest

Why Don't Enforcement have a Email or a Chat? My account has been banned and NO help Has...

My account has been banned almost 24 hours and no response has been made all it says is that it's indefinite. I've tried tweeting them and messaging them and NOTHING. why don't they have a chat or Email? How is this legal to not have any way to contact them! I've done nothing wrong and now I'm sitting here with a useless Xbox series x. Someone HELP

:)

nate Padilla, Nov 19, 2022
  2. Nathan Roberts (Sunk Win User

Banned

Hey there, DGs x Scrubs

If your son has been banned from Xbox Live, and you/he would like to know why. You will need to sign into his account, with him, at
    https://enforcement.xbox.com and submit a case review for the account.

This will allow the Xbox Enforcement team to review the case and tell you why he has been banned. You can also check their email, or your email, as there is an email that gets sent out once they have been suspended or had an enforcement action against them.
    This is a system email, outlining why they have been banned.

Hope this helps,

Regards,
  3. DĂ©rek Augusto Win User

Why Don't Enforcement have a Email or a Chat? My account has been banned and NO help Has gotten to me it's been 24 hours and NOTHING has been done

I'm really sorry about your situation, Nate.

But there are no further procedures to be followed.
  4. Nursemorph Win User

Why Don't Enforcement have a Email or a Chat? My account has been banned and NO help Has gotten to me it's been 24 hours and NOTHING has been done

Well that's there job to get calls and Complaints. I get complaints about my job every day it's time to man up and take the complaining 🤷 I should have every right to complain to them with a Wrongful ban. They should not be hidden. More people will just flock to Playstation at this point. This is just horrible business on Xbox end. Il be looking to move on then since they just wanna sit around and not do nothing... This should be illegal they should have a # regardless the previous situations they've had. Now I'm sitting here with a Lemon Xbox I paid $600 for... Either fix it I'm taking this Xbox and Throwing it away at this point I SPENT $$$$$ on here and to get wrongfully banned is straight illegal. I've already filed a Complaint to the BBB.
    There's a vast difference between complaints and abuse....that was the reason they stopped their presence on the forums because they were getting subjected to abuse. Getting complained to is one thing, getting abused is not something anyone should be subjected to and they would be subjected to it.

As for Playstation: Far as I am aware (from others have said before), their enforcement is no better than Xbox's
  5. nate Padilla Win User

Well that's there job to get calls and Complaints. I get complaints about my job every day it's time to man up and take the complaining 🤷 I should have every right to complain to them with a Wrongful ban. They should not be hidden. More people will just flock to Playstation at this point. This is just horrible business on Xbox end. Il be looking to move on then since they just wanna sit around and not do nothing... This should be illegal they should have a # regardless the previous situations they've had. Now I'm sitting here with a Lemon Xbox I paid $600 for... Either fix it I'm taking this Xbox and Throwing it away at this point I SPENT $$$$$ on here and to get wrongfully banned is straight illegal. I've already filed a Complaint to the BBB.
  6. DĂ©rek Augusto Win User

There are no console refunds due to user bans, Nate.

You can create another account to use on the console, no problem.

Only this account, which has been permanently banned, will no longer be able to access
Thema:

1. Why Don't Enforcement have a Email or a Chat? My account has been banned and NO help Has... - Similar Threads - Why Don't Enforcement

2. Why am I getting charge for MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO??I don't know what this is

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I getting charge for MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO??I don't know what this is: W I'm getting billed for[MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO] I don't know why or what it is?help please 71cfec8f-e672-4d9a-afdc-8f42dbbd5613
  3. Why don't mics work on xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why don't mics work on xbox: USB Microphones works on PS5 PC And a lot of other systems it's time for xbox to take notes and make it compatible I don't care what anyone says We need this feature If I had a monitor and I could...
  4. Hello I was wondering why don't you have support for USB mics

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello I was wondering why don't you have support for USB mics: It would make it much easier if you did a system update on USB mics to make them compatible please make them compatible e38b28f6-e4e7-4cb9-b9d2-998b2cb7574d
  5. Why in Colombia we don't have Microsoft reward?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why in Colombia we don't have Microsoft reward?: Good afternoon, I hope you are well. I have seen in different official Xbox accounts and the official website with a domain in another country, the prizes they give for having points in boxing...
  6. I am on 270 ms and I don't know why. I use 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 for my dns setting but I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am on 270 ms and I don't know why. I use 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 for my dns setting but I...: Please reply if you know anything to help my lag issues 40196061-8ff9-419a-b924-44e03e6c880d
  7. Why don't they make the Minecraft education edition free also for the demo to make world's

in XBoX on Windows
    Why don't they make the Minecraft education edition free also for the demo to make world's: Minecraft education edition c2879264-d140-4f7c-9292-aa2d15f88547
  8. my xbox controller keeps disconnecting and i don't know why

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox controller keeps disconnecting and i don't know why: i have tried switching the batteries and using a usb-c cable but it did not work tried connecting it to my laptop however nothing i have tried works c6b67020-1343-4433-8f46-f38518b5101c
  9. Does anyone know why media playback controls (through mobile and voice command) don't work...

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know why media playback controls (through mobile and voice command) don't work...: Media controls (both through google assistant and mobile app) will not work with paramount plus on Xbox. Does anyone know why? c3624f1e-a08a-45c2-be39-1fda9e8618ba
  10. Why don't xbox remake older games like Playstation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why don't xbox remake older games like Playstation: Just curious as to why xbox don't remake some old classics like fallout new vegas, fallout 3, oblivion, halo 3 and gun? Not like xbox is lacking in teams. Playstation remake and "remaster" games...