Why doesn’t Xbox Gaming Services install properly? I literally can’t play any of my pc game...

Discus and support Why doesn’t Xbox Gaming Services install properly? I literally can’t play any of my pc game... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Been playing Ark Survival Evolved on Pc Game Pass for months now, but I ran into an issue today where Xbox gaming services won’t work anymore, I tried... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Slim JM, Feb 18, 2023.

1. Slim JM
    Slim JM Guest

Why doesn’t Xbox Gaming Services install properly? I literally can’t play any of my pc game...

Been playing Ark Survival Evolved on Pc Game Pass for months now, but I ran into an issue today where Xbox gaming services won’t work anymore, I tried terminating, reseting, uninstalling, and reinstalling, and it doesn’t work anymore so now I can’t play any of my games.

:)

Slim JM, Feb 18, 2023
  2. OpticRJames Win User

Why doesn’t Xbox Gaming Services install properly? I literally can’t play any of my pc game pass games anymore

Hi there. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

Please try the steps one at a time to resolve the issue.

Solution 1: Repair the Gaming Services app.

Please go to Settings > Apps > Apps Features. Select Gaming Services, then click Advanced options. Click the repair button, try launching the game again using the Xbox app and see if it works.

Solution 2: Uninstall and reinstall the Gaming Services App

Select the Search icon on the taskbar, type powershell, right-click on Windows PowerShell, and then select Run as administrator.

In Windows PowerShell, type the following command and press Enter:

get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-AppxPackage -allusers

In the same window, type the following command and press Enter:

start ms-windows-store://pdp/?productid=9MWPM2CQNLHN

Install the app on that page and select Yes when you receive the User Account Control (UAC) prompt.

Restart your device and try to install the game again.

Solution 3: Try to uninstall and reinstall the game.

For reference, you can also try the rest of the steps from this link,

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/...
  3. OpticRJames Win User

Why doesn’t Xbox Gaming Services install properly? I literally can’t play any of my pc game pass games anymore

Have you tried installing the game on both the Xbox app and Microsoft Store?
  4. Slim JM Win User

Thank you, this worked and my game is now installing, now I have to find out why my game wont install past 1%
  5. Rahziel66 Win User

Gears 4 and 5 on PC Splitscreen Co-op Controller Issues

I don’t have an xbox and that is why I am playing on the PC. So the only way to play this game properly on PC is to have an xbox also ? It doesn’t say that anywhere in the description.
  6. brad �� Win User

Forza horizon 5 - car pass won’t download

Why does it say on my Xbox that the car pass add-on doesn’t need to be installed without my car pass installed I can’t get any please help me other wise I’m done with forza and there stupid [mod removed]
Thema:

1. Why doesn’t Xbox Gaming Services install properly? I literally can’t play any of my pc game... - Similar Threads - Why doesn’t Gaming

2. Hall of Champions Reset, Why doesn’t it reset?

in XboX Insiders
    Hall of Champions Reset, Why doesn’t it reset?: Am I missing something or are others experiencing this I’m being told to reset my rank as I’m past 17 but it’s not coming up to let me reset Thanks submitted by /u/SoftwareJolly4159 [link]...
  3. My Xbox doesn’t connect to the internet, and I don’t know why

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox doesn’t connect to the internet, and I don’t know why: My Xbox Series S isn’t connecting to my Ethernet, it’s is saying That the service is unavailable, but every time I connect to a computer it’s working. I tried wireless connection but its connects...
  4. Why have I been granted a refund, but on my purchase page it doesn’t come up as refunded?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why have I been granted a refund, but on my purchase page it doesn’t come up as refunded?: It’s been nearly a month since I was granted a refund and I am owed just over £60. I have asked these types of questions before, but no one has helped. I need a one on one conversation on how I...
  5. Why doesn’t my java code work when i put it in?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn’t my java code work when i put it in?: So My friend got a Gift card for christmas. He was putting it in but it kept saying that it was invalid or someone already claimed it even though it was brand new. Can someone help me with this...
  6. Why doesn’t my mic work on my wired controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesn’t my mic work on my wired controller?: My parents bought me a Xbox certificated wired controller for Christmas,i was excited to get on the get game and talk to my friends. I plugged my mic port in and started to talk but my mic was...
  7. Why doesn’t my friend have the game I gifted him?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn’t my friend have the game I gifted him?: I recently gifted the dark pictures little hope(game) to my friend so we could play together but it seems he hasn’t received it. I’m just curious because last time I did this he was able to...
  8. Why doesn’t game sound come through my headset when my controller is on a wire?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesn’t game sound come through my headset when my controller is on a wire?: It works with batteries, it’s just when I plug the wire in 0da6a4a9-e2ca-42ee-92e0-2c85881cb24d
  9. Why doesn’t the ≡ menu button show up in cloud gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn’t the ≡ menu button show up in cloud gaming: So I start up a game with touch controls like powerwash simulator, I start washing and have to open the tablet to change some things, but that requires pressing the ≡ button which I for some...
  10. Why does it say that I own a game when it’s in my cart, but it doesn’t show up in my library?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does it say that I own a game when it’s in my cart, but it doesn’t show up in my library?: I am trying to buy an Xbox 360 game (cod bo2) on the series S, and it shows that I do not own it and I need to purchase it for $14.99. However when I add it to my cart it says that it’s already...