Why doesn't Spotify on xbox give me any audio options when music is playing, Pause, loop,...

Discus and support Why doesn't Spotify on xbox give me any audio options when music is playing, Pause, loop,... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; My spotify will not show songs playing or any pause options ect 34193eb3-7d67-466b-8a23-8cc0dce33103 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Luke Roby, Nov 12, 2022.

1. Luke Roby
    Luke Roby Guest

Why doesn't Spotify on xbox give me any audio options when music is playing, Pause, loop,...

My spotify will not show songs playing or any pause options ect

:)

Luke Roby, Nov 12, 2022
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

Why doesn't Spotify on xbox give me any audio options when music is playing, Pause, loop, next ect

You would have to ask Spotify, all developers are responsible for their own apps
  3. yukongaming Win User

Audio Problem in xbox one

Sometimes when i use spotify on max volume theres no audio even if the song is paused, if your using spotify atm try exiting it by pressing the button with the three lines and going to the exit option.
  4. JFate777 Win User

Spotify not playing on the background

There is a glitch that will cause the app to auto pause music once entering a game. Press the Xbox home button and where it says spotify press the (x) button to play/pause. Try this.

Hope this helps!
  5. EnT Astridge117 Win User

Spotify on Xbox One not playing any sound

Hi there!

Please check that Spotify isnt trying to play the music out of another device such as mobile, or laptop.

I would reccomend loading spotify up on your mobile and then selecting to play your audio via xbox
  6. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

Spotify Saying It is installing but isn’t

Have you tried searching for spotify on the store from another account on your console then try to install the app?

I haven't had this problem. My problem with spotify: I was listening to an album, then an ad came on, when the ad ended there wasn't any audio. I opened the app to see if it was paused. I pressed play on a song, no audio, tried a different album still no audio. I closed spotify then when I reloaded it said Something Went Wrong. Reload, This App Needs To Be Reinstalled (never seen that message before). Reinstalling didn't help. After closing and reinstalling multiple times finally spotify just started working again. Also awhile back spotify would close itself randomly after a few songs, no other game or app would do this.
Thema:

1. Why doesn't Spotify on xbox give me any audio options when music is playing, Pause, loop,... - Similar Threads - Why doesn't Spotify

2. why my Xbox 360 doesn't open in my TV ?

in XBoX on Windows
    why my Xbox 360 doesn't open in my TV ?: why my Xbox 360 is not opening in my tv ? it's coming black and say go error. go to Xbox. com/support and the on/off botton comme red and the console is very hot....
  3. why my Xbox 360 doesn't open in my TV ?

in XBoX on Windows
    why my Xbox 360 doesn't open in my TV ?: why my Xbox 360 is not opening in my tv ? it's coming black and say go error. go to Xbox. com/support and the on/off botton comme red and the console is very hot....
  4. Why doesn't my Series X work at 120fps?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesn't my Series X work at 120fps?: When set for 120fps, the controller continually disconnects it self every 5 or so seconds f5e51840-aa9a-4a45-b1ea-d921f0f3593e
  5. Why doesn't xbox gamepass pc site work in Montenegro at all

in XBoX on Windows
    Why doesn't xbox gamepass pc site work in Montenegro at all: Hi, Website for gamepass pc doesn't work in Montenegro, even though it says that it is supported region. It displays error: The URL may be misspelled or the page you're looking for is no longer...
  6. Why doesn't Discord audio on Xbox go through TV speakers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesn't Discord audio on Xbox go through TV speakers?: No sounds from Discord VC is played on TV speakers. The chat overlay shows that sound is being played, and all sound goes through when a headset is attached, but if no headset is attached it just...
  7. Why doesn't xbox give us these new features upgrades?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why doesn't xbox give us these new features upgrades?: This is a message directly for xbox, why doesn't xbox release an update for us that can allow us to stream straight to YouTube and add the chat on our hud wether streaming to twitch or YouTube. We...
  8. Xbox controller doesn't show up why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller doesn't show up why?: I have Xbox series s controller and I want to play with it on pc but whenever I try to connect it doesn't show up. I have gamebird 4.0 Bluetooth dongle. Microsoft please help me. I have windows...
  9. Why doesn't the keyboard work for menu navigation after system update?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why doesn't the keyboard work for menu navigation after system update?: After the system update (1/16/2024) I no longer can use my keyboard to go through the menu. What gives? df6c6846-972e-4461-984f-407d9292ec6c
  10. Am I banned? Why doesn't my voice chat work?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Am I banned? Why doesn't my voice chat work?: Im on xbox one s and my voice chat isn't working in xbox party chats or in Fortnite but when I made a new account it works perfectly fine in xbox chats and in Fortnite so my mic isnt broken and I...