Why doesn’t remote play work on iOS 16 ?

Discus and support Why doesn’t remote play work on iOS 16 ? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Remote play doesn’t work on iOS 16 ? Neither Xbox or apple seem to have a fix for this ? Only way seems to be downgrading iOS back to 15 which is a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JRizz1, Nov 19, 2022.

1. JRizz1
    JRizz1 Guest

Remote play doesn’t work on iOS 16 ? Neither Xbox or apple seem to have a fix for this ?

Only way seems to be downgrading iOS back to 15 which is a nightmare . Can anyone from Xbox help with this ?

:)

JRizz1, Nov 19, 2022
  2. JRizz1 Win User

So apple no longer do a signed download for iOS 15 … so there is currently no fox for this ? Apple/Microsoft need to sort this out as remote play is something I used all the time ….
  3. JRizz1 Win User

Hey , I have re registered remote play as you said and still it does not work ?? I’m going to have to do the long and annoying process of downgrading my iOS back to 15 😬
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

When you changed your operating system, changed your hash so the security key needs to be renewed. In theory anyway ;)
  5. JRizz1 Win User

Do you mean since the iOS 16 update ? It was all setup and working then I updated to iOS 16 and it stopped . I will try re registering through the app as you have said . Thank you 🙏 hopefully it works
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

Have you re-registered your console with the app?
Thema:

1. Why doesn’t remote play work on iOS 16 ? - Similar Threads - Why doesn’t remote

2. Hall of Champions Reset, Why doesn’t it reset?

in XboX Insiders
    Hall of Champions Reset, Why doesn’t it reset?: Am I missing something or are others experiencing this I’m being told to reset my rank as I’m past 17 but it’s not coming up to let me reset Thanks submitted by /u/SoftwareJolly4159 [link]...
  3. My Xbox doesn’t connect to the internet, and I don’t know why

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox doesn’t connect to the internet, and I don’t know why: My Xbox Series S isn’t connecting to my Ethernet, it’s is saying That the service is unavailable, but every time I connect to a computer it’s working. I tried wireless connection but its connects...
  4. Why have I been granted a refund, but on my purchase page it doesn’t come up as refunded?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why have I been granted a refund, but on my purchase page it doesn’t come up as refunded?: It’s been nearly a month since I was granted a refund and I am owed just over £60. I have asked these types of questions before, but no one has helped. I need a one on one conversation on how I...
  5. Why doesn’t my java code work when i put it in?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn’t my java code work when i put it in?: So My friend got a Gift card for christmas. He was putting it in but it kept saying that it was invalid or someone already claimed it even though it was brand new. Can someone help me with this...
  6. Why doesn’t my mic work on my wired controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesn’t my mic work on my wired controller?: My parents bought me a Xbox certificated wired controller for Christmas,i was excited to get on the get game and talk to my friends. I plugged my mic port in and started to talk but my mic was...
  7. Why doesn’t my friend have the game I gifted him?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn’t my friend have the game I gifted him?: I recently gifted the dark pictures little hope(game) to my friend so we could play together but it seems he hasn’t received it. I’m just curious because last time I did this he was able to...
  8. why doesn’t discord work?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    why doesn’t discord work?: When I try to get into a discord call with my friends, I went into the party and chat tab when I pressed on discord to link accounts, and when I checked the Discord app, it said it was connected...
  9. Why does my xbox keep saying reconnect/ relink my discord account, but doesn’t work?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my xbox keep saying reconnect/ relink my discord account, but doesn’t work?: I am here to discuss, and ser if anyone has this problem. I have been trying to relink my discord account for the past 3 days and it is not working. I have restarted my xbox a total of 50 times,...
  10. why doesn’t Microsoft bedrock Minecraft cloud not work in iOS it doesn’t makes no sense

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why doesn’t Microsoft bedrock Minecraft cloud not work in iOS it doesn’t makes no sense: Its quite a problem as Microsoft hasn’t added this feature for so long I hope this question could reach someone with ties to Microsoft and answer this question for me as it quite an issue with...