Why doesn’t pvp work?

Discus and support Why doesn’t pvp work? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I have the game installed I am not able to play pvp, but I can play pvp when I stream the game dd6da9ab-752f-4cb6-adc2-677e89b06377 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ‎ 8, Mar 31, 2023.

1. ‎ 8
    ‎ 8 Guest

Why doesn’t pvp work?

When I have the game installed I am not able to play pvp, but I can play pvp when I stream the game

:)

‎ 8, Mar 31, 2023
  2. Fatima_J Win User

Why doesn’t pvp work?

Hello!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

Fatima J

Microsoft Moderator
  3. Fatima_J Win User

Why doesn’t pvp work?

Hi ‎ 8 ,

Thank you for posting to the Microsoft community.

Based on the description, it seems that you are having an issue on PVP that is not responding on your device.

I'm glad you took the time to consider this for us so we can help you figure it out for you.

Before anything else, let me ask you the following questions below so that I fully understand the problem.

1. When does the issue started?

2. Did you make any changes to your PC prior to this issue?

3. Is this happening to this game only?

I would suggest to try reinstalling the game if the issue persist , follow the steps from the link below.

Troubleshoot game issues on Xbox | Xbox Support

We look forward to your response.

Truly Yours,

Fatima

Microsoft Moderator
  4. Hoskayra Win User

why doesn’t discord work?

Hi Gabriel, my name is Oskayra and I will be happy to help you.

There have been technical issues lately, please try again later today, although they should be fixed, but if the problem persists the best thing I can recommend is to help Xbox by reporting the problem via the following link:

https://support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status

Click the green "Report" button and fill out the information as detailed as possible.

This way, Xbox will know that there is an issue signing in with Discord and can work to fix it as soon as possible.

Another option, if the problem is not on Xbox's part, you will most likely have to report it to Discord.

https://support.discord.com/hc/
    Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to provide accurate and secure information. Beware of ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as PUPs (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before deciding to download and install it.

Another thing to keep in mind is that the only ones who can take care of these types of problems are support.

Please note that this public forum is only for players like you who are trying to guide and help other players. We are not Microsoft employees.

Thank you for your understanding and I hope the problem is resolved.

Best regards Oskaira
  5. Gabriel Rodriguez6 Win User

a bit of proof
    [​IMG]
  6. Gabriel Rodriguez6 Win User

[​IMG]
    More proof
Thema:

Why doesn’t pvp work?

1. Why doesn’t pvp work? - Similar Threads - Why doesn’t pvp

2. Hall of Champions Reset, Why doesn’t it reset?

in XboX Insiders
    Hall of Champions Reset, Why doesn’t it reset?: Am I missing something or are others experiencing this I’m being told to reset my rank as I’m past 17 but it’s not coming up to let me reset Thanks submitted by /u/SoftwareJolly4159 [link]...
  3. My Xbox doesn’t connect to the internet, and I don’t know why

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox doesn’t connect to the internet, and I don’t know why: My Xbox Series S isn’t connecting to my Ethernet, it’s is saying That the service is unavailable, but every time I connect to a computer it’s working. I tried wireless connection but its connects...
  4. Why have I been granted a refund, but on my purchase page it doesn’t come up as refunded?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why have I been granted a refund, but on my purchase page it doesn’t come up as refunded?: It’s been nearly a month since I was granted a refund and I am owed just over £60. I have asked these types of questions before, but no one has helped. I need a one on one conversation on how I...
  5. Why doesn’t my java code work when i put it in?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn’t my java code work when i put it in?: So My friend got a Gift card for christmas. He was putting it in but it kept saying that it was invalid or someone already claimed it even though it was brand new. Can someone help me with this...
  6. Why doesn’t my mic work on my wired controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesn’t my mic work on my wired controller?: My parents bought me a Xbox certificated wired controller for Christmas,i was excited to get on the get game and talk to my friends. I plugged my mic port in and started to talk but my mic was...
  7. Why doesn’t my friend have the game I gifted him?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn’t my friend have the game I gifted him?: I recently gifted the dark pictures little hope(game) to my friend so we could play together but it seems he hasn’t received it. I’m just curious because last time I did this he was able to...
  8. why doesn’t discord work?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    why doesn’t discord work?: When I try to get into a discord call with my friends, I went into the party and chat tab when I pressed on discord to link accounts, and when I checked the Discord app, it said it was connected...
  9. Why does my xbox keep saying reconnect/ relink my discord account, but doesn’t work?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my xbox keep saying reconnect/ relink my discord account, but doesn’t work?: I am here to discuss, and ser if anyone has this problem. I have been trying to relink my discord account for the past 3 days and it is not working. I have restarted my xbox a total of 50 times,...
  10. why doesn’t Microsoft bedrock Minecraft cloud not work in iOS it doesn’t makes no sense

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why doesn’t Microsoft bedrock Minecraft cloud not work in iOS it doesn’t makes no sense: Its quite a problem as Microsoft hasn’t added this feature for so long I hope this question could reach someone with ties to Microsoft and answer this question for me as it quite an issue with...