Why doesn't my Xbox work?

Discus and support Why doesn't my Xbox work? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox will not stay connected to the internet. I have been trying to download the same game for a week and it still hasn't finished. I have game pass... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by James Hance, Jan 28, 2023.

1. James Hance
    James Hance Guest

My Xbox will not stay connected to the internet. I have been trying to download the same game for a week and it still hasn't finished. I have game pass ultimate and I can't play any games on the cloud.

:)

James Hance, Jan 28, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hi James! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you here. No worries, we will do our best now to get this sorted out.

What exactly is your Xbox console model? Is it connected through wired connection or wireless? Do you get any error code or error message? If so, please provide it here.
  3. Francia J. Win User

why my xbox doesn't work

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

If I may ask, what is the exact error or issue that you're experiencing whenever you're trying to use your Xbox console?

This will determine the steps we have to perform.
  4. Hoskayra Win User

Why doesn't my xbox app work?

Hi Sean, my name is Oskayra, glad to help you.

It is indeed a temporary problem

This is an issue that several users are currently experiencing with Xbox, so it's a generic issue. It can be frustrating, but they are already working to fix it as soon as possible.

You can see it here: https://support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status

Keep in mind that on this public forum we are just gamers like you trying to guide and help other gamers. We are not Microsoft employees.

I appreciate your understanding and I hope the problem will be solved soon.

Best regards,
    Oskayra
  5. Sean_08 Win User

As the post states. There will eventually be an update sent out as a solution. It's not just you and there's nothing we can do on our sides... that I'm aware of.
  6. Hoskayra Win User

Hi again Sean

I am very glad that your problem has been resolved.

Greetings, Oskayra
Thema:

1. Why doesn't my Xbox work? - Similar Threads - Why doesn't

2. Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox?: Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox? a7fb3d03-9704-4297-a118-761e51fe8ed9
  3. Why doesn't my controller and wheel/pedals work in Forza 5 anymore.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesn't my controller and wheel/pedals work in Forza 5 anymore.: Hi everyone. I really needs some help. I have an Xbox Series X, two hand controllers and one Thrustmaster TMX wheel and pedals. The Xbox and controllers are up to date and so is the driver for...
  4. why my Xbox 360 doesn't open in my TV ?

in XBoX on Windows
    why my Xbox 360 doesn't open in my TV ?: why my Xbox 360 is not opening in my tv ? it's coming black and say go error. go to Xbox. com/support and the on/off botton comme red and the console is very hot....
  5. why my Xbox 360 doesn't open in my TV ?

in XBoX on Windows
    why my Xbox 360 doesn't open in my TV ?: why my Xbox 360 is not opening in my tv ? it's coming black and say go error. go to Xbox. com/support and the on/off botton comme red and the console is very hot....
  6. Why doesn't my Series X work at 120fps?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesn't my Series X work at 120fps?: When set for 120fps, the controller continually disconnects it self every 5 or so seconds f5e51840-aa9a-4a45-b1ea-d921f0f3593e
  7. Why doesn't xbox gamepass pc site work in Montenegro at all

in XBoX on Windows
    Why doesn't xbox gamepass pc site work in Montenegro at all: Hi, Website for gamepass pc doesn't work in Montenegro, even though it says that it is supported region. It displays error: The URL may be misspelled or the page you're looking for is no longer...
  8. Why doesn't Discord audio on Xbox go through TV speakers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesn't Discord audio on Xbox go through TV speakers?: No sounds from Discord VC is played on TV speakers. The chat overlay shows that sound is being played, and all sound goes through when a headset is attached, but if no headset is attached it just...
  9. Why doesn't xbox give us these new features upgrades?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why doesn't xbox give us these new features upgrades?: This is a message directly for xbox, why doesn't xbox release an update for us that can allow us to stream straight to YouTube and add the chat on our hud wether streaming to twitch or YouTube. We...
  10. Xbox controller doesn't show up why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller doesn't show up why?: I have Xbox series s controller and I want to play with it on pc but whenever I try to connect it doesn't show up. I have gamebird 4.0 Bluetooth dongle. Microsoft please help me. I have windows...