Why doesn’t my Xbox series a let me play grand theft auto online? It’s says not capable...

Discus and support Why doesn’t my Xbox series a let me play grand theft auto online? It’s says not capable... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can’t download grand theft auto online on my series s console. It’s says not capable 0cff3c8e-3168-42dc-b436-52c8761649f5 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Big Weenie, Jan 7, 2023.

1. Big Weenie
    Big Weenie Guest

Why doesn’t my Xbox series a let me play grand theft auto online? It’s says not capable...

I can’t download grand theft auto online on my series s console. It’s says not capable

:)

Big Weenie, Jan 7, 2023
  2. XDUKERMANX Win User

GTA V Enhanced, keeps installing last gen version

I'm having the exact same problem.

I have purchased a bundle with Grand Theft Auto V, Grand Theft Auto Online and Grand Theft Auto V: Story Mode (Xbox Series X|S)

I've logged in on my Xbox Series X and it is downloading the normal version of Grand Theft Auto and not the Xbox Series X|S version.

I've deleted all data and it is still downloading the normal version. I've even logged in on XBOX online and tried installing remotely but still no joy.
  3. Smwutches Win User

I bought a game key from g2a with grand theft auto 5 and i reedemed the code,it s not in my library on xbox. What should i do with this cause it says my game is reedemed

4. Rostom L Win User

i recently bought gta 5 online for my xbox one and it says not compatible do i need to buy normal gta 5 or do i have to refund it?

Hi Josh!

Unfortunately, the Grand Theft Auto Online is playable only on Xbox Series X/S console as you can refer to the game description here https://www.xbox.com/games/store/grand-theft-au...

You can still play the regular GTA V but you can only access the GTA Online when you have the Series X/S console.
  5. Damnlag Win User

sexual harassment

You posted this in the Grand Theft Auto V forum. My question is, why is your 8 year old playing Grand Theft Auto V? oO
  6. Francia J. Win User

Why doesn’t my Xbox series a let me play grand theft auto online? It’s says not capable with This device but I have a series s.

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

May I ask what is the exact complete message that you're getting in that way we can check if it's asking you for a subscription or if it's asking you for a different game version?
Thema:

1. Why doesn’t my Xbox series a let me play grand theft auto online? It’s says not capable... - Similar Threads - Why doesn’t series

2. Hall of Champions Reset, Why doesn’t it reset?

in XboX Insiders
    Hall of Champions Reset, Why doesn’t it reset?: Am I missing something or are others experiencing this I’m being told to reset my rank as I’m past 17 but it’s not coming up to let me reset Thanks submitted by /u/SoftwareJolly4159 [link]...
  3. My Xbox doesn’t connect to the internet, and I don’t know why

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox doesn’t connect to the internet, and I don’t know why: My Xbox Series S isn’t connecting to my Ethernet, it’s is saying That the service is unavailable, but every time I connect to a computer it’s working. I tried wireless connection but its connects...
  4. Why have I been granted a refund, but on my purchase page it doesn’t come up as refunded?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why have I been granted a refund, but on my purchase page it doesn’t come up as refunded?: It’s been nearly a month since I was granted a refund and I am owed just over £60. I have asked these types of questions before, but no one has helped. I need a one on one conversation on how I...
  5. Why doesn’t my java code work when i put it in?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn’t my java code work when i put it in?: So My friend got a Gift card for christmas. He was putting it in but it kept saying that it was invalid or someone already claimed it even though it was brand new. Can someone help me with this...
  6. Why doesn’t my mic work on my wired controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesn’t my mic work on my wired controller?: My parents bought me a Xbox certificated wired controller for Christmas,i was excited to get on the get game and talk to my friends. I plugged my mic port in and started to talk but my mic was...
  7. Why doesn’t my friend have the game I gifted him?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn’t my friend have the game I gifted him?: I recently gifted the dark pictures little hope(game) to my friend so we could play together but it seems he hasn’t received it. I’m just curious because last time I did this he was able to...
  8. Purchased THPS upgrade dlc, why doesn’t Series S|X version show in my Library? Same goes...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased THPS upgrade dlc, why doesn’t Series S|X version show in my Library? Same goes...: As question states, I purchased the Series S|X upgrade dlc for THPS and The Outer Worlds, but the Series S|X versions do not show in my Library. I’m required to endlessly search the MS Store to...
  9. Why doesn’t my series s let me extract audio from HDMI

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesn’t my series s let me extract audio from HDMI: My One X crapped out on me, it had the optical port that I used to hook up to my Bose speaker. I just got the Series s and notice it doesn’t have an optical port. So i ordered an HDMI/optical...
  10. Why doesn’t the Red Dead Redemption Undead Nightmare add on work on Xbox Series S?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn’t the Red Dead Redemption Undead Nightmare add on work on Xbox Series S?: I have Red Dead Redemption on my xbox series s which I bought a couple month back. Today I saw the undead nightmare add on was on sale so I bought it. The problem is once it was done downloading,...