Why doesn't my xbox let me play Saints Row I've purchased?

Discus and support Why doesn't my xbox let me play Saints Row I've purchased? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Whenever I try to go onto Saints Row a message pops up saying that I need to insert the disc or go to the account that bought the game, but even on the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BronxX91, Mar 16, 2023.

1. BronxX91
    BronxX91 Guest

Whenever I try to go onto Saints Row a message pops up saying that I need to insert the disc or go to the account that bought the game, but even on the account that bought the game the message still pops up. If i'navigate to the store it says i need to buy the game. But if i navigate to the game on the xbox app (iOS) it says that i own the game in store.

In my account i can see that Saints Row is purchased on my account. (And yes key has been claimed)

I reinstalled the game 3 times already.

Restart the xbox with power button 10sec.

Reset my MAC adres already in network settings.

Removed account from xbox didn't help.

Any more tips or tricks?

:)

BronxX91, Mar 16, 2023
  2. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good morning

check here if you see the purchase of the game:

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/

if you can see it try the following on xbox:

Excluding profile:

It is easy to remove a Microsoft account from Xbox One console as it is not necessary to sign in to the account. See how:

Press the Xbox  button to open the dashboard.

Select System > Settings > Account > Remove Accounts.

Select the account to be removed, then select Remove to confirm.

When finished, select Close.

Clearing the cache:

Turn off your xbox, remove the source/cable from the socket and leave it like that for 2 minutes, then you can turn it on.

adding the account:

You can add your Microsoft account to any Xbox One console. See how:

Press the Xbox  button to open the dashboard.

Select your gamerpic in the top left corner of the screen, scroll down and select Add New.

Enter the email address of the Microsoft account you want to add and select Enter.

Important Do not select Get a new account unless you want to. By selecting this option, you will create a new Microsoft account. If you've forgotten the email address associated with your Microsoft account, see Lost Account Solution.

Enter the password for the Microsoft account you want to add and select Enter.

Read the Microsoft Service Agreement and Privacy Policy and select I Agree.

Follow the steps to configure Sign-in and Security Options to add your Microsoft account to your Xbox One console.
  3. I Am Anonymoose Win User

Saints Row 4: Unable to access community features at all

I've already tried that before and it hasn't changed anything. It can't be something based on my Saints Row account because it works for Saints Row: The Third, and it won't even let me attempt to sign in.
  4. robert pass Win User

I've come across a bug regarding the new saints row game removing audio from xbox.

The only reason everyone is having problems with Saints Row is that in my opinion Microsoft have deliberately made the game so it doesn't work properly on xbox one so you have to go and buy there new console. Not content with the millions of £/$ they make they want more. I've brought the new Saints Row for my xbox one and it doesn't play longer than 10 minutes before crashing. My advice is go out and buy a PlayStation.
  5. jaydekitten Win User

Your Favorite Saints Row?

I am not completely finished with number 3, but so far my favorite is Saints Row 2. Don't get me wrong, Saints Row 3 is a blast, but it doesn't have as much of an open world feel to it as Saints Row 2 did.
  6. Notoriious BAM Win User

Saints Row: The Third Special editions

I love Saints Row. I love Saints Row 2 even more. Saints Row The Third, not so much.

I have come across A LOT of pre-release DLC, so much so that the game will require an online pass, if you wish to play co-op. While it doesn't bother me so much, since I will buy the game on release, but the amount of things they are trying to hide, it makes
    me wonder as to why I should even support the developer and publisher.
Thema:

1. Why doesn't my xbox let me play Saints Row I've purchased? - Similar Threads - Why doesn't let

2. Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox?: Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox? a7fb3d03-9704-4297-a118-761e51fe8ed9
  3. Why doesn't my controller and wheel/pedals work in Forza 5 anymore.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesn't my controller and wheel/pedals work in Forza 5 anymore.: Hi everyone. I really needs some help. I have an Xbox Series X, two hand controllers and one Thrustmaster TMX wheel and pedals. The Xbox and controllers are up to date and so is the driver for...
  4. why my Xbox 360 doesn't open in my TV ?

in XBoX on Windows
    why my Xbox 360 doesn't open in my TV ?: why my Xbox 360 is not opening in my tv ? it's coming black and say go error. go to Xbox. com/support and the on/off botton comme red and the console is very hot....
  5. why my Xbox 360 doesn't open in my TV ?

in XBoX on Windows
    why my Xbox 360 doesn't open in my TV ?: why my Xbox 360 is not opening in my tv ? it's coming black and say go error. go to Xbox. com/support and the on/off botton comme red and the console is very hot....
  6. Why doesn't my Series X work at 120fps?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesn't my Series X work at 120fps?: When set for 120fps, the controller continually disconnects it self every 5 or so seconds f5e51840-aa9a-4a45-b1ea-d921f0f3593e
  7. Why doesn't xbox gamepass pc site work in Montenegro at all

in XBoX on Windows
    Why doesn't xbox gamepass pc site work in Montenegro at all: Hi, Website for gamepass pc doesn't work in Montenegro, even though it says that it is supported region. It displays error: The URL may be misspelled or the page you're looking for is no longer...
  8. Why doesn't my old gen Xbox one s let me download a game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn't my old gen Xbox one s let me download a game?: So I'm trying to download Call Of Duty World War 2, I know its possible to be downloaded because I have the disk and my friend downloaded it on his old gen console just a few weeks ago, but every...
  9. Why doesn't fortnite let me in AND how do I delete an alt fortnite account and keep the main?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn't fortnite let me in AND how do I delete an alt fortnite account and keep the main?: (1) OK so it is November 27, 2023 and im trying to log into fortnite but it keeps saying login fail and to retry with the same results. I keep searching up for answers and there is NOTHING that...
  10. Why doesn't it let me play on Multiplayer on Minecraft Bedrock PC? Is this a problem with...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn't it let me play on Multiplayer on Minecraft Bedrock PC? Is this a problem with...: I can't join my friends Minecraft Bedrock server via invite through Xbox. When I try to join through Xbox invite, I get an error on Minecraft. It doesn't allow me to add anyone via Minecraft or...