Why doesnt my xbox activity feed show when ive added someone anymore?

Discus and support Why doesnt my xbox activity feed show when ive added someone anymore? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Up until around 3 years ago, if you went on someone’s activity feed if they had added someone, it would say. I would like to know when ive added people... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Lily Fisk, Apr 20, 2024.

1. Lily Fisk
    Lily Fisk Guest

Up until around 3 years ago, if you went on someone’s activity feed if they had added someone, it would say. I would like to know when ive added people so i would normally check the activity feed on the social part of my account but there isnt anything. I have an xbox series s, maybe it was an update but can anyone help me out?

:)

Lily Fisk, Apr 20, 2024
  2. NYKnicksFan77 Win User

Achievements not showing up in activity feed.

Me too to a degree. It'll show me sharing an activity or adding a friend but it won't show achievements on the Activity Feed so far. At least none from Killer Instinct. I wonder why?
  3. KiLLFAIR729 Win User

My Recent Activity

I've been having a similar issue. My Recent activity doesnt even show on my xbox one anymore.
  4. John Dowding Win User

Warframe Xbox One released on 2nd September.

@Lofty I will be so happy when my activity feed doesnt look like a continuous feed of Diablo cheevos! I must be the only gamer in the world who doesnt play this.
  5. JediKnight Hoof Win User

Having issues with the Activity Feed on Xbox Live on the Xbox One.

Hi here

My Activity Feed is having the similar problem too

It's not updating properly, my notifications are not showing up in both my SmartGlass and Xbox ONE, like it's not saying I have a message from someone when they message me and when they Like, Comment and Share my screenshots and gameclips and my recent screenshots
    aren't showing up in the Activity Feed, it's only showing one of them and the other ones aren't showing up on it, even when I refresh it

Can you help fix it for me please.
  6. K1LL1NW1TASM1L3 Win User

Upload Error code 0x80040206

i literally bought the xbox one for this feature and it doesnt work for me, ive even traded xbox one for a new one thinkin this was a console error, nope. Ive done every possible thing to get this to work still nothing, the only way i can get my clips to
    even SHOW in my activity feed is if its done off a friends xbox one, and by the looks of this thread this is an issue that should have been dealt with along time ago, even my achievements n txt posts show just not my clips, lets get this fixed already -.-
Thema:

1. Why doesnt my xbox activity feed show when ive added someone anymore? - Similar Threads - Why doesnt activity

2. Why doesnt the xbox login window when launching Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX on Windows
    Why doesnt the xbox login window when launching Forza Horizon 5: I have attached an image and video of the issue in question, I have tried just about everything to fix it. Any help would be appreciated. https://youtu.be/_BFy4IPm5k8...
  3. Why does it say my microsoft account doesnt exist but it still exist because my minecraft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does it say my microsoft account doesnt exist but it still exist because my minecraft...: Please, i really need help with this problem, im freaked out f9f73ff6-5331-413f-a7f6-ca29855b8389
  4. why when i connect my new wired gaming headsets it doesnt add the device or add the name,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    why when i connect my new wired gaming headsets it doesnt add the device or add the name,...: when i connect my new gaming headset it doesn't has its own name to it or separate it from the windows default sound device it always goes to the windows default one and runs by that instead of...
  5. I downloaded roblox, but when I try to open it, it doesnt open and it keeps closing. Why...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I downloaded roblox, but when I try to open it, it doesnt open and it keeps closing. Why...: I downloaded roblox, but when I try to open it, it doesnt open and it keeps closing. I keep trying different things to open and start roblox, but no matter what I do it doesn;'t work....
  6. why have the games loading changed and it doesnt work either. Why keep changing when it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    why have the games loading changed and it doesnt work either. Why keep changing when it...: Why change microsoft games into something that doesnt load de1b18e5-cf2f-45cd-b598-8f5878413ec2
  7. why doesnt my gift card i bought at walmart work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why doesnt my gift card i bought at walmart work: I bought a 29.99 dollar gift card for java and bedrock at walmart It wouldnt work when i put it in i would like to know why 71910da3-3f5d-45e0-b5b6-cb8f1a1e0d5a
  8. Why doesnt my xbox auto update games.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesnt my xbox auto update games.: I dont get to play very often. every time i find the time to get on. every stupid game i want to play has some sort of update thats anywhere from 20 to well over 100gb needed in order to play....
  9. Why doesnt Microsoft make their warranty as a 1 year or however long you bought and then 1...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesnt Microsoft make their warranty as a 1 year or however long you bought and then 1...: I got the controller last Christmas and the warranty expired in January now the bumpers don't work and it's cost over 100 dollars to fix it 752f6a80-a7fa-47e7-9a90-094b9464a554
  10. Why doesnt my Xbox controller connect to Minecraft dungeons?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesnt my Xbox controller connect to Minecraft dungeons?: hi today i bought Minecraft dungens and wanted to play the game with my controller. Its an Xbox elite wireless Controller Series 2. If i start the game only shows keyboard controlls and they are...