Why doesn’t my Logitech g920 not work on forza horizion 3 on the series X?

Discus and support Why doesn’t my Logitech g920 not work on forza horizion 3 on the series X? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently bought a Xbox series X and my Logitech g920 won’t work on forza horizon 3 on my Xbox series X but when I play on my Xbox 1s it works... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Glen Hutchinson, Jan 10, 2023.

1. Why doesn’t my Logitech g920 not work on forza horizion 3 on the series X?

I recently bought a Xbox series X and my Logitech g920 won’t work on forza horizon 3 on my Xbox series X but when I play on my Xbox 1s it works completely fine. The weird thing is it works on the home and any other game then forza horizon 3 and I don’t know why.

I hope that it can get fixed because that’s the only reason that I bought a g920 to play forza 3.

Thank you

:)

Glen Hutchinson, Jan 10, 2023
  2. JakeEdwards2K Win User

Xbox series x

Hey, can anyone tell me if the Logitech G920 will work on the new X series?

Cheers
  3. JoGNr3 Win User

Logitech G920 steering wheel for Windows 10 PC?

Hi I have Logitech G920 but is not working if I stream forza 6 from my Xbox one to PC. Please help us so it works, pleas!
  4. kyle_m4496 Win User

Driving games

Hi MARK12. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

The only open world racing game on Series X which supports the Logitech G920 steering wheel, pedals, and shifter is Forza Horizon 5. Other open world games such as The Crew Motorfest and The Crew 2 support the wheel and pedals but not the shifter.

Please reach back if you have further questions.
  5. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

I got a g920 and my shifter dont work on forza horizon 3 im on xbox one s it was Working 1 week ago and it work on fh5 can Anybody help me please...

Hey Diana!

Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, a fellow gamer. I'm sorry you are experiencing this. I am here to help. If I may ask, were you able to receive an error message upon using the device g920 shifter on both Forza Horizon 3 and 5 games?

As part of the troubleshooting step, kindly try connecting the G920 to another device such as Windows PC or laptop for us to isolate the case further.

Please take your time and let me know if it works.

Reference link: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...
  6. RichieB_ Win User

Logitech G920 not working

Hi Diamond6925,

Greetings!

Thank you for publishing in Microsoft Community.

We understand that you are experiencing issues with your Logitech G920 not working on your PC when playing Xbox Cloud. I'm here to help you with this concern.

Firstly, I would like to ask a few questions to better understand the issue. Are you able to use the Logitech G920 on your PC for other games or applications? Have you tried using a different controller on Xbox Cloud to see if the issue persists?

Assuming that the issue is only with Xbox Cloud, here are some troubleshooting steps that you can try:

1. Ensure that your Logitech G920 is properly connected to your PC. Check the USB cable and make sure it is securely plugged in.

2. Check if the Logitech G920 is recognized by your PC. You can do this by going to the Device Manager on your PC. Look for the Logitech G920 under the "Human Interface Devices" section. If it is not listed, try unplugging and plugging it back in.

3. Make sure that your Logitech G920 is set as the default controller on your PC. You can do this by going to the "Devices and Printers" section in the Control Panel. Right-click on the Logitech G920 and select "Set as Default Device".

4. Check if there are any updates available for your Logitech G920. You can do this by going to the Logitech website and downloading the latest drivers and firmware for your device.

5. If the issue persists, try using a different controller on Xbox Cloud to see if the issue is with the Logitech G920 or with Xbox Cloud itself.

6. Lastly, you can try to test your Logitech G920 to another device to see if its working. This is for us to be able to isolate the issue if its on the Logitech or not.

Learn more: Troubleshooting G920 for power/connection Issues - Xbox – Logitech Support + Download

Cheers,

Microsoft Community Moderator
Thema:

Why doesn’t my Logitech g920 not work on forza horizion 3 on the series X?

1. Why doesn’t my Logitech g920 not work on forza horizion 3 on the series X? - Similar Threads - Why doesn’t Logitech

2. Hall of Champions Reset, Why doesn’t it reset?

in XboX Insiders
    Hall of Champions Reset, Why doesn’t it reset?: Am I missing something or are others experiencing this I’m being told to reset my rank as I’m past 17 but it’s not coming up to let me reset Thanks submitted by /u/SoftwareJolly4159 [link]...
  3. My Xbox doesn’t connect to the internet, and I don’t know why

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox doesn’t connect to the internet, and I don’t know why: My Xbox Series S isn’t connecting to my Ethernet, it’s is saying That the service is unavailable, but every time I connect to a computer it’s working. I tried wireless connection but its connects...
  4. Why have I been granted a refund, but on my purchase page it doesn’t come up as refunded?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why have I been granted a refund, but on my purchase page it doesn’t come up as refunded?: It’s been nearly a month since I was granted a refund and I am owed just over £60. I have asked these types of questions before, but no one has helped. I need a one on one conversation on how I...
  5. Why doesn’t my java code work when i put it in?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn’t my java code work when i put it in?: So My friend got a Gift card for christmas. He was putting it in but it kept saying that it was invalid or someone already claimed it even though it was brand new. Can someone help me with this...
  6. Why doesn’t my mic work on my wired controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesn’t my mic work on my wired controller?: My parents bought me a Xbox certificated wired controller for Christmas,i was excited to get on the get game and talk to my friends. I plugged my mic port in and started to talk but my mic was...
  7. Why doesn’t my friend have the game I gifted him?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn’t my friend have the game I gifted him?: I recently gifted the dark pictures little hope(game) to my friend so we could play together but it seems he hasn’t received it. I’m just curious because last time I did this he was able to...
  8. why doesn’t discord work?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    why doesn’t discord work?: When I try to get into a discord call with my friends, I went into the party and chat tab when I pressed on discord to link accounts, and when I checked the Discord app, it said it was connected...
  9. Why does my xbox keep saying reconnect/ relink my discord account, but doesn’t work?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my xbox keep saying reconnect/ relink my discord account, but doesn’t work?: I am here to discuss, and ser if anyone has this problem. I have been trying to relink my discord account for the past 3 days and it is not working. I have restarted my xbox a total of 50 times,...
  10. why doesn’t Microsoft bedrock Minecraft cloud not work in iOS it doesn’t makes no sense

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why doesn’t Microsoft bedrock Minecraft cloud not work in iOS it doesn’t makes no sense: Its quite a problem as Microsoft hasn’t added this feature for so long I hope this question could reach someone with ties to Microsoft and answer this question for me as it quite an issue with...