Why doesn't my grandsons virgin media WiFi dropped as he was getting 250 up load

Discus and support Why doesn't my grandsons virgin media WiFi dropped as he was getting 250 up load in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My grandson vigin media WiFi has dropped quite a lot we have had this internet for 3weeks now and at first it was in the 400 now down to the 80 we have... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by carole hardman, Apr 20, 2023.

1. Why doesn't my grandsons virgin media WiFi dropped as he was getting 250 up load

My grandson vigin media WiFi has dropped quite a lot we have had this internet for 3weeks now and at first it was in the 400 now down to the 80 we have the volt1so why has it dropped

:)

carole hardman, Apr 20, 2023
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Why doesn't my grandsons virgin media WiFi dropped as he was getting 250 up load

3. KentyTheRipper Win User

Xbox Live randomly and continuously disconnects for me

I think the router is a Virgin Media Super Hub 2, but I'm not sure of the exact model. I can check, if needs be. When the connection drops, it is only on the Xbox, as for example the connection doesn't drop on my phone at all. I think it may be a problem
    with how the router is connecting to the Xbox, but that doesn't explain why it's only been happening recently.
  4. OverParrot23965 Win User

Connecting to xbox live on Wireless fine, Soon as i try switch to wired i am simultaneously logged in and out every minute or so helppppp.

It's a virgin media hub 3.0 and wifi
  5. DeansF Win User

Xbox one tv UK setup

@Stupops

That's weird - why can't you access the planner from the One Guide? I've seen loads of people comment that the One Guide works quite well with the Virgin Media TiVo guide - are you saying that it just doesn't work with Sky or that it doesn't work at all...??
  6. Akuza89 Win User

cant play black ops multiplayer

You on virgin media ... That's probably why .. Virgin are broken at the moment ..
Thema:

1. Why doesn't my grandsons virgin media WiFi dropped as he was getting 250 up load - Similar Threads - Why doesn't grandsons

2. Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox?: Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox? a7fb3d03-9704-4297-a118-761e51fe8ed9
  3. Why doesn't my controller and wheel/pedals work in Forza 5 anymore.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesn't my controller and wheel/pedals work in Forza 5 anymore.: Hi everyone. I really needs some help. I have an Xbox Series X, two hand controllers and one Thrustmaster TMX wheel and pedals. The Xbox and controllers are up to date and so is the driver for...
  4. why my Xbox 360 doesn't open in my TV ?

in XBoX on Windows
    why my Xbox 360 doesn't open in my TV ?: why my Xbox 360 is not opening in my tv ? it's coming black and say go error. go to Xbox. com/support and the on/off botton comme red and the console is very hot....
  5. why my Xbox 360 doesn't open in my TV ?

in XBoX on Windows
    why my Xbox 360 doesn't open in my TV ?: why my Xbox 360 is not opening in my tv ? it's coming black and say go error. go to Xbox. com/support and the on/off botton comme red and the console is very hot....
  6. Why doesn't my Series X work at 120fps?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesn't my Series X work at 120fps?: When set for 120fps, the controller continually disconnects it self every 5 or so seconds f5e51840-aa9a-4a45-b1ea-d921f0f3593e
  7. Why doesn't xbox gamepass pc site work in Montenegro at all

in XBoX on Windows
    Why doesn't xbox gamepass pc site work in Montenegro at all: Hi, Website for gamepass pc doesn't work in Montenegro, even though it says that it is supported region. It displays error: The URL may be misspelled or the page you're looking for is no longer...
  8. Why doesn't Discord audio on Xbox go through TV speakers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesn't Discord audio on Xbox go through TV speakers?: No sounds from Discord VC is played on TV speakers. The chat overlay shows that sound is being played, and all sound goes through when a headset is attached, but if no headset is attached it just...
  9. Why doesn't xbox give us these new features upgrades?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why doesn't xbox give us these new features upgrades?: This is a message directly for xbox, why doesn't xbox release an update for us that can allow us to stream straight to YouTube and add the chat on our hud wether streaming to twitch or YouTube. We...
  10. Xbox controller doesn't show up why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller doesn't show up why?: I have Xbox series s controller and I want to play with it on pc but whenever I try to connect it doesn't show up. I have gamebird 4.0 Bluetooth dongle. Microsoft please help me. I have windows...