Why doesn’t my fortnite install? It says something has gone wrong our end. We’ve factory...

Discus and support Why doesn’t my fortnite install? It says something has gone wrong our end. We’ve factory... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; It says something has gone wrong our end. We’ve factory restarted it and no outcome. Deleted all games and still doesnt download. Changed vpn and dns... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by OmPatel5, Jun 18, 2020.

1. OmPatel5
    OmPatel5 Guest

Why doesn’t my fortnite install? It says something has gone wrong our end. We’ve factory...

It says something has gone wrong our end. We’ve factory restarted it and no outcome. Deleted all games and still doesnt download. Changed vpn and dns address. Litterally nothing has solved it.Is there any way to solve this?

:)

OmPatel5, Jun 18, 2020
  2. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

Why doesn’t my fortnite install? It says something has gone wrong our end. We’ve factory restarted it and no outcome. Is there any way to solve this?

Hi,

it might be that the xbox servers are down and hat you can download any digital game from the xbox store wait a few hours if the issue still persist you need to call xbox support
  3. Blastz9tails Win User

Why doesn’t my fortnite install? It says something has gone wrong our end. We’ve factory restarted it and no outcome. Is there any way to solve this?

Hi

Try checking if u have too much space or it could be the xbox servers having difficulties if so then go to Xbox support
  4. XA Dean Win User

Hello,

Have you tried accessing Fortnite without a VPN? Some game servers do not allow access of VPN's.

If this doesn't work, please reply let me know and we can try something else.

Best Regards,

NRMLTY
  5. Mjimrob Win User

Xbox. Can’t install Fortnite! Error code: 0x80070490

Anyone know how to resolve this issue? Fortnite updated briefly and now I get ‘Something went wrong’ and the error code above. Fortnitr just doesn’t install.

Never had any problems before.

I have uninstalled then reinstalled Fortnite. Twice.

I have reset the xbox. Twice.

According to xbox/errorhelp, they’re looking into this error code.

Does anyone have a clue what’s happened? Or a fix? I’d be very grateful.
    Sorry. I should just confirm. Fortnite doesn’t PLAY.

It DOES install.

Thanks.
  6. KILLMEPLEZBRUVR Win User

Something went wrong on our end......?

If The Xbox Live Still Isnt Working I Reccomend Buying The Gamepass Deal For £2 Where You Get 2 Months Of Gamepass And 2 Months Of Xbox Live Gold.
Thema:

1. Why doesn’t my fortnite install? It says something has gone wrong our end. We’ve factory... - Similar Threads - Why doesn’t fortnite

2. Hall of Champions Reset, Why doesn’t it reset?

in XboX Insiders
    Hall of Champions Reset, Why doesn’t it reset?: Am I missing something or are others experiencing this I’m being told to reset my rank as I’m past 17 but it’s not coming up to let me reset Thanks submitted by /u/SoftwareJolly4159 [link]...
  3. My Xbox doesn’t connect to the internet, and I don’t know why

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox doesn’t connect to the internet, and I don’t know why: My Xbox Series S isn’t connecting to my Ethernet, it’s is saying That the service is unavailable, but every time I connect to a computer it’s working. I tried wireless connection but its connects...
  4. Why have I been granted a refund, but on my purchase page it doesn’t come up as refunded?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why have I been granted a refund, but on my purchase page it doesn’t come up as refunded?: It’s been nearly a month since I was granted a refund and I am owed just over £60. I have asked these types of questions before, but no one has helped. I need a one on one conversation on how I...
  5. Why doesn’t my java code work when i put it in?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn’t my java code work when i put it in?: So My friend got a Gift card for christmas. He was putting it in but it kept saying that it was invalid or someone already claimed it even though it was brand new. Can someone help me with this...
  6. Why doesn’t my mic work on my wired controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesn’t my mic work on my wired controller?: My parents bought me a Xbox certificated wired controller for Christmas,i was excited to get on the get game and talk to my friends. I plugged my mic port in and started to talk but my mic was...
  7. Why doesn’t my friend have the game I gifted him?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn’t my friend have the game I gifted him?: I recently gifted the dark pictures little hope(game) to my friend so we could play together but it seems he hasn’t received it. I’m just curious because last time I did this he was able to...
  8. why doesn’t discord work?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    why doesn’t discord work?: When I try to get into a discord call with my friends, I went into the party and chat tab when I pressed on discord to link accounts, and when I checked the Discord app, it said it was connected...
  9. Why does my xbox keep saying reconnect/ relink my discord account, but doesn’t work?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my xbox keep saying reconnect/ relink my discord account, but doesn’t work?: I am here to discuss, and ser if anyone has this problem. I have been trying to relink my discord account for the past 3 days and it is not working. I have restarted my xbox a total of 50 times,...
  10. why doesn’t Microsoft bedrock Minecraft cloud not work in iOS it doesn’t makes no sense

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why doesn’t Microsoft bedrock Minecraft cloud not work in iOS it doesn’t makes no sense: Its quite a problem as Microsoft hasn’t added this feature for so long I hope this question could reach someone with ties to Microsoft and answer this question for me as it quite an issue with...