Why doesn't Microsoft take action on threats of violence?

Discus and support Why doesn't Microsoft take action on threats of violence? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've had several voice messages, all translated by Xbox, from a gamertag [mod removed], where he continues to threaten physical violence. I have... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Defense AI, Nov 3, 2022.

1. Defense AI
    Defense AI Guest

I've had several voice messages, all translated by Xbox, from a gamertag [mod removed], where he continues to threaten physical violence. I have continued to report them in the hopes that Microsoft will ban him before he starts harassing and threatening children on their platform, but they don't seem to care that people are threatening to murder you on their platform.

:)

Defense AI, Nov 3, 2022
  2. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good evening

microsoft analyzes all cases of complaint, an employee of microsoft itself has this function, unfortunately microsoft does not usually inform the measures taken and the only alternative we have as a member of the community is to wait for microsoft to take the appropriate measures.
  3. Defense AI Win User

Clearly, it wasn't found to be appropriate since the chat I posted was removed.....
  4. andersonpassos Win User

As a player I can only inform you, only Microsoft can give an opinion on the need and possibility of punishment, and not even support has the autonomy to change this decision, unfortunately.
  5. Defense AI Win User

[Mod removed] reported this on the same date 10OCT2022 and still nothing was done yet...
  6. Defense AI Win User

I've taken the appropriate steps and just blocked him myself. I'm confused why it's taken nearly a month to evaluate and take any action. None was taken obviously as he sent threats of violence, sexually explicit messages, and hate speech to me on 10OCT2022. He continued to do so today until I blocked him myself.
Thema:

1. Why doesn't Microsoft take action on threats of violence? - Similar Threads - Why doesn't Microsoft

2. Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox?: Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox? a7fb3d03-9704-4297-a118-761e51fe8ed9
  3. Why doesn't my controller and wheel/pedals work in Forza 5 anymore.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesn't my controller and wheel/pedals work in Forza 5 anymore.: Hi everyone. I really needs some help. I have an Xbox Series X, two hand controllers and one Thrustmaster TMX wheel and pedals. The Xbox and controllers are up to date and so is the driver for...
  4. why my Xbox 360 doesn't open in my TV ?

in XBoX on Windows
    why my Xbox 360 doesn't open in my TV ?: why my Xbox 360 is not opening in my tv ? it's coming black and say go error. go to Xbox. com/support and the on/off botton comme red and the console is very hot....
  5. why my Xbox 360 doesn't open in my TV ?

in XBoX on Windows
    why my Xbox 360 doesn't open in my TV ?: why my Xbox 360 is not opening in my tv ? it's coming black and say go error. go to Xbox. com/support and the on/off botton comme red and the console is very hot....
  6. Why doesn't my Series X work at 120fps?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesn't my Series X work at 120fps?: When set for 120fps, the controller continually disconnects it self every 5 or so seconds f5e51840-aa9a-4a45-b1ea-d921f0f3593e
  7. WHY DOESN'T Microsoft/xbox make more controllers with the rubberized grip on the back part...

in XboX Insiders
    WHY DOESN'T Microsoft/xbox make more controllers with the rubberized grip on the back part...: Only seen a few controllers that I really like and it's the 20th anniversary controller and storm cloud vapor the reason is I like the rubberized grip on the back part because it is on my...
  8. Why my roblox at microsoft store doesn't open i do all things microsoft way

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why my roblox at microsoft store doesn't open i do all things microsoft way: i do all things microsoft way 71ad058c-0aa7-4a22-88d9-24b55dcae214
  9. Why doesn't Microsoft Solitaire and Casual Games open any more

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn't Microsoft Solitaire and Casual Games open any more: I have a problem. I accepted an update from Solitaire collection and it has done nothing since except for the cards spinning around all the time. I have tried everything from clearing cache,...
  10. Why doesn't Microsoft offer the option to delete games from my Player Library? It's really...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why doesn't Microsoft offer the option to delete games from my Player Library? It's really...: I already removed evry single bit of them, but i still see them in my library and i wont. It makes me feel like I threw out the garbage but I didn't b3dd9d6c-9881-485e-985c-7bf54bbb1281