Why doesn’t Microsoft put Java on Xbox

Discus and support Why doesn’t Microsoft put Java on Xbox in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why don’t you put Java on your OWN product. You treated Xbox or just consoles in general like garbage. At least let console users join server’s instead... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jarrod Dixon1, Jan 28, 2023.

1. Why doesn’t Microsoft put Java on Xbox

Why don’t you put Java on your OWN product. You treated Xbox or just consoles in general like garbage. At least let console users join server’s instead of just realms. We deserve better. You pay way more for minecraft on console than mobile. You even pay more just to have a console than to have an iPad.

In conclusion, I believe that this is outrageous.

PS. Pls solve this

:)

Jarrod Dixon1, Jan 28, 2023
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Why doesn’t my java code work when i put it in?

Hi Cherry.-., my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I truly am sorry to hear that.

I kindly ask you to speak with the Microsoft Staff.

Please enter this link:

https://support.microsoft.com/help/28808/microsoft-store-contact-support

They can check your information and verify what is happening.
  3. Maria Fernandez2 Win User

Minecraft Launcher microsoft login not loading

Thanks for your reply. Here is the problem: I open the Minecraft Launcher and I hit the Microsoft account Login is when start loading forever and it doesn’t do anything else, it doesn’t even let me to put my email and password. I checked my Microsoft store account and my xbox account and I’m using the same one. I uninstalled and reinstalled the game several times (minecraft launcher) I did the repair and reset also, I updated java, all the drives. I few days ago it was working well, I logged out to use my other son account and now it doesn’t work in this computer. I’m doing all over again the steps that you sent but so far the launcher stay loading forever.
  4. victor ‎‎ Win User

I'm being asked to buy Minecraft: Java and Bedrock edition although I have already owned Bedrock for years and I have Java on my laptop.

The Xbox edition of Minecraft in the screenshot is still the Bedrock edition, is it not? I should have access to Java through owning the Bedrock edition, and I don't understand why I wouldn't be able to play it if I played Java in the past with my Microsoft account without having to buy Java.
  5. Tinyt2706 Win User

Wrongfully banned

Why would the deny an appeal on a gamer pic that’s a stock provided by the Microsoft/Xbox themselves? It just doesn’t make sense!
  6. Sandrine et Sébasti Win User

Acheter Minecraft Java Edition avec mon solde Microsoft

Hello,

I've tried from Minecraft website because Java Edition is not avaible on Microsoft Store.

Yes I can use credits on Microsoft Store, but can't find Minecraft Java Edition. I tought that Minecraft was a Microsoft's production, and that's why I sent a 25€ credit to my son on Microsoft account.

Is there a fix for this? Will Minecraft Java Editon be avaible on Microsoft Store?

Thanks,

Regards
Thema:

Why doesn’t Microsoft put Java on Xbox

1. Why doesn’t Microsoft put Java on Xbox - Similar Threads - Why doesn’t Microsoft

2. Hall of Champions Reset, Why doesn’t it reset?

in XboX Insiders
    Hall of Champions Reset, Why doesn’t it reset?: Am I missing something or are others experiencing this I’m being told to reset my rank as I’m past 17 but it’s not coming up to let me reset Thanks submitted by /u/SoftwareJolly4159 [link]...
  3. My Xbox doesn’t connect to the internet, and I don’t know why

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox doesn’t connect to the internet, and I don’t know why: My Xbox Series S isn’t connecting to my Ethernet, it’s is saying That the service is unavailable, but every time I connect to a computer it’s working. I tried wireless connection but its connects...
  4. Why have I been granted a refund, but on my purchase page it doesn’t come up as refunded?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why have I been granted a refund, but on my purchase page it doesn’t come up as refunded?: It’s been nearly a month since I was granted a refund and I am owed just over £60. I have asked these types of questions before, but no one has helped. I need a one on one conversation on how I...
  5. Why doesn’t my java code work when i put it in?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn’t my java code work when i put it in?: So My friend got a Gift card for christmas. He was putting it in but it kept saying that it was invalid or someone already claimed it even though it was brand new. Can someone help me with this...
  6. Why doesn’t my mic work on my wired controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesn’t my mic work on my wired controller?: My parents bought me a Xbox certificated wired controller for Christmas,i was excited to get on the get game and talk to my friends. I plugged my mic port in and started to talk but my mic was...
  7. Why doesn’t my friend have the game I gifted him?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn’t my friend have the game I gifted him?: I recently gifted the dark pictures little hope(game) to my friend so we could play together but it seems he hasn’t received it. I’m just curious because last time I did this he was able to...
  8. why doesn’t discord work?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    why doesn’t discord work?: When I try to get into a discord call with my friends, I went into the party and chat tab when I pressed on discord to link accounts, and when I checked the Discord app, it said it was connected...
  9. why doesn’t Microsoft bedrock Minecraft cloud not work in iOS it doesn’t makes no sense

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why doesn’t Microsoft bedrock Minecraft cloud not work in iOS it doesn’t makes no sense: Its quite a problem as Microsoft hasn’t added this feature for so long I hope this question could reach someone with ties to Microsoft and answer this question for me as it quite an issue with...
  10. Why doesn’t Microsoft log in work for Nintendo Switch?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why doesn’t Microsoft log in work for Nintendo Switch?: Hi! I’ve been trying to connect my Microsoft account to Minecraft on my switch but it makes me download “oauth”(a file with no data) and then gets stuck on the loading screen. I’ve tried on...