Why doesn't Jigsaw save my puzzles any more? It used to!

Discus and support Why doesn't Jigsaw save my puzzles any more? It used to! in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; My Micro soft Jigsaw puzzles will not save my puzzles anymore? 5d9bed59-f136-4d98-b304-c809dd47852a Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Sal Mangano, Nov 26, 2022.

1. Sal Mangano
    Sal Mangano Guest

My Micro soft Jigsaw puzzles will not save my puzzles anymore?

:)

Sal Mangano, Nov 26, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Sal

I understand that you need help with the Jigsaw , however there is a dedicated support for this game, please reach the team here:

https://microsoftcasualgames.zendesk.com/hc/en-...

In case you need to know when it’s necessary to reach Microsoft or the game developer please check this article
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...
  3. Sal Mangano Win User

Thanks Joe but nothing works?
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

I remain at your disposal if you have any other question Sal
  5. RexKobold684 Win User

MICROSOFT JIGSAW PUZZLE

unable to download new jigsaw puzzles and défis quotidiens out of use ???? why????
  6. PattiZi Win User

Microsoft jigsaw won't download puzzle collection

Does anyone know how to delete jigsaw puzzle collections when they are completed.. It is one of my favorite games, but when I download them and can't DELETE them .. I don't want to use all my space for puzzles..

PLEASE HELP ME DELETE THE COMPLETED JIGSAW PUZZLES.

Thanks

PZ
Thema:

1. Why doesn't Jigsaw save my puzzles any more? It used to! - Similar Threads - Why doesn't Jigsaw

2. Why doesn't my Series X work at 120fps?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesn't my Series X work at 120fps?: When set for 120fps, the controller continually disconnects it self every 5 or so seconds f5e51840-aa9a-4a45-b1ea-d921f0f3593e
  3. Why doesn't xbox gamepass pc site work in Montenegro at all

in XBoX on Windows
    Why doesn't xbox gamepass pc site work in Montenegro at all: Hi, Website for gamepass pc doesn't work in Montenegro, even though it says that it is supported region. It displays error: The URL may be misspelled or the page you're looking for is no longer...
  4. Why doesn't Discord audio on Xbox go through TV speakers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesn't Discord audio on Xbox go through TV speakers?: No sounds from Discord VC is played on TV speakers. The chat overlay shows that sound is being played, and all sound goes through when a headset is attached, but if no headset is attached it just...
  5. Why doesn't xbox give us these new features upgrades?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why doesn't xbox give us these new features upgrades?: This is a message directly for xbox, why doesn't xbox release an update for us that can allow us to stream straight to YouTube and add the chat on our hud wether streaming to twitch or YouTube. We...
  6. Xbox controller doesn't show up why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller doesn't show up why?: I have Xbox series s controller and I want to play with it on pc but whenever I try to connect it doesn't show up. I have gamebird 4.0 Bluetooth dongle. Microsoft please help me. I have windows...
  7. Why doesn't the keyboard work for menu navigation after system update?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why doesn't the keyboard work for menu navigation after system update?: After the system update (1/16/2024) I no longer can use my keyboard to go through the menu. What gives? df6c6846-972e-4461-984f-407d9292ec6c
  8. Am I banned? Why doesn't my voice chat work?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Am I banned? Why doesn't my voice chat work?: Im on xbox one s and my voice chat isn't working in xbox party chats or in Fortnite but when I made a new account it works perfectly fine in xbox chats and in Fortnite so my mic isnt broken and I...
  9. Why doesn't my discs load on my Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn't my discs load on my Xbox One: I put my game disc in the Xbox One s does not load the game for no reason doesn't even acknowledge that there's something in it what should I do 737e7163-ece9-48db-9eb3-e4cec47a86b8
  10. why doesn't the ultimate edition work for me on ea fc 24?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why doesn't the ultimate edition work for me on ea fc 24?: I bought fc 24 ultimate edition from her and I didn't receive the updated game and I have the standard one, I wish I hadn't given money for nothing. 6c1e5724-432a-46ad-bab3-ec20ccc51451