Why doesnt it let me see my current ban?

Discus and support Why doesnt it let me see my current ban? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Ive seen about 5 other pages and show nothing for my acct, it will only show my my past enforcements and when I find a direct URL it says "Page no... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Mr.Olopioukinmk, Jul 2, 2021.

1. Why doesnt it let me see my current ban?

Ive seen about 5 other pages and show nothing for my acct, it will only show my my past enforcements and when I find a direct URL it says "Page no longer available.". How do I see my current comms ban

:)

Mr.Olopioukinmk, Jul 2, 2021
  2. XBF Mohammed C Win User

To check your ban status or learn more about Xbox Safety actions taken on your account, follow these steps:

1. Visit enforcement.xbox.com.
    2. Sign in with the account that has received a suspension using the link in the upper right of the home page.
    3. If you have an active suspension or history of enforcement actions, click the box on the left to view more detailed information, including suspended features, start and end dates, and reasoning.
    Note: Xbox Enforcement | Home is the best source of information regarding your suspension. Xbox Support is unable to provide any further details.
  3. Skeeter Quill Win User

why wont it let me see my ban

Because of the way the enforcement team works by looking at reports. It's quite possible for you to get bans stacked while a ban is active. It can take them a few days or a week to get to the reports made against you, and if the first one they look at results
    in a ban, it's quite possible that they can get to another report made against you while that ban is active.

Each message, whether it was in the same conversation, will be looked at and acted upon separately if each message was reported separately.
  4. Leo suzuki Win User

False suspension

Its not a comm ban it doesnt even let me on my account
  5. Hgftgr Win User

Permanent Ban

Do you know why it doesnt tell me the dates and why and also it doesnt let me sign into my xbox account?
  6. Vintage Element Win User

Console Banned

well when i try to sign in on xbox live it doesnt let me soooo idk... the message says xbox has been banned.. but theres not email that says my xbox has been banned..
Thema:

1. Why doesnt it let me see my current ban? - Similar Threads - Why doesnt let

2. Why doesnt my xbox activity feed show when ive added someone anymore?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesnt my xbox activity feed show when ive added someone anymore?: Up until around 3 years ago, if you went on someone’s activity feed if they had added someone, it would say. I would like to know when ive added people so i would normally check the activity feed...
  3. Why does it say my microsoft account doesnt exist but it still exist because my minecraft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does it say my microsoft account doesnt exist but it still exist because my minecraft...: Please, i really need help with this problem, im freaked out f9f73ff6-5331-413f-a7f6-ca29855b8389
  4. why when i connect my new wired gaming headsets it doesnt add the device or add the name,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    why when i connect my new wired gaming headsets it doesnt add the device or add the name,...: when i connect my new gaming headset it doesn't has its own name to it or separate it from the windows default sound device it always goes to the windows default one and runs by that instead of...
  5. I downloaded roblox, but when I try to open it, it doesnt open and it keeps closing. Why...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I downloaded roblox, but when I try to open it, it doesnt open and it keeps closing. Why...: I downloaded roblox, but when I try to open it, it doesnt open and it keeps closing. I keep trying different things to open and start roblox, but no matter what I do it doesn;'t work....
  6. why have the games loading changed and it doesnt work either. Why keep changing when it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    why have the games loading changed and it doesnt work either. Why keep changing when it...: Why change microsoft games into something that doesnt load de1b18e5-cf2f-45cd-b598-8f5878413ec2
  7. why doesnt my gift card i bought at walmart work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why doesnt my gift card i bought at walmart work: I bought a 29.99 dollar gift card for java and bedrock at walmart It wouldnt work when i put it in i would like to know why 71910da3-3f5d-45e0-b5b6-cb8f1a1e0d5a
  8. Why doesnt my xbox auto update games.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesnt my xbox auto update games.: I dont get to play very often. every time i find the time to get on. every stupid game i want to play has some sort of update thats anywhere from 20 to well over 100gb needed in order to play....
  9. Why does my system take forever to load/turn on then doesnt let me do anything

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my system take forever to load/turn on then doesnt let me do anything: My system turns on but takes forever to load from the start up screen. Or doesnt load up at all. Then takes forever to load anything else and doesnt let me do anything or kicks me off things and...
  10. Why doesnt the lets go button work?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why doesnt the lets go button work?: I just got my xbox series x and when i made a microsoft account, it asked me to make a gamertag. I entered my gamertag but the lets go button doesnt work. eb642ae5-7e4e-49b4-ad5e-f59a812279b3