Why doesn't fix the problem of parents not being able to tranfer fornite v-bucks to their...

Discus and support Why doesn't fix the problem of parents not being able to tranfer fornite v-bucks to their... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; This seems to be a recurring problem wherein a parent tried to buy Fortnite V-bucks for their child but accidentally bought them under the parent's... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by UncausedSoap837, Jan 9, 2020.

1. Why doesn't fix the problem of parents not being able to tranfer fornite v-bucks to their...

This seems to be a recurring problem wherein a parent tried to buy Fortnite V-bucks for their child but accidentally bought them under the parent's account and now cannot transfer the V-bucks. The process is certainly confusing, and the system itself
    can be glitchy at times. I accidentally over-bought twice in the same day because the website was glitchy, but Microsoft's policy is only to refund once per year or something like that. Now I am stuck with a ton of V-bucks but don't play Fortnite.

:)

UncausedSoap837, Jan 9, 2020
  2. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

Why doesn't fix the problem of parents not being able to tranfer fornite v-bucks to their children's accounts?

The only option I think would be to ask Support if they can issue a refund and then repurchase them as a gift to the other account. If they are not able to issue the refund, you may be stuck with the v-bucks unless you can maybe contact the Developer of
    the game and see if there is anything they can do. In the future, make sure you choose to purchase them as a Gift option, not a regular purchase, or they will just be added to your own account.
  3. Onyx Is Here Win User

Why doesn't fix the problem of parents not being able to tranfer fornite v-bucks to their children's accounts?

Sorry but in game items that you purchase on your account cannot be transferred to a different account. If you are looking to buy vbucks for your son please be sure to purchase them as a Gift and then select his gamertag to send them to.

Another option would be to send currency to his account from yours and allow him to buy the vbucks on his account. You can add money to his account via this link https://account.microsoft.com/family
  4. OakGill Win User

Hello, I read your question, and I hope I understand your situation. The Xbox Ambassadors are here to help

I myself have had the same situation and scenario with my son's account. It took me a few times to learn that you cannot actually gift V bucks by buying them and then attempting to give him away. May I suggest you go to the item shop and buy what your children
    want and gift it to the account by pressing y instead of x. The only way to gift actual v-bucks is to purchase a v bucks digital code from an online retailer, or an actual physical scratch off v-bucks code from an authorized retailer.

Hope this helps!
  5. J4CK93 Win User

Hi,

As in most games, in game content is usually locked to the account that is buying it.

You could always try and contact the Fortnite team and see if they can implement your idea. Or just transfer them for you.
  6. NaZoooom Win User

Hi UncausedSoap837,

I believe the Fortnite in-game store allows you to gift skins, emotes and dances, so you could use your V-bucks that way.

You could submit your feedback/suggestions for improvements via the Xbox Insiders - reddit page. This is the 0lace to go when you want to put forward ideas, suggestions
    and report bugs to help improve the Xbox experience.

Hope this helps :)
Thema:

Why doesn't fix the problem of parents not being able to tranfer fornite v-bucks to their...

1. Why doesn't fix the problem of parents not being able to tranfer fornite v-bucks to their... - Similar Threads - Why doesn't fix

2. Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox?: Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox? a7fb3d03-9704-4297-a118-761e51fe8ed9
  3. Why doesn't my controller and wheel/pedals work in Forza 5 anymore.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesn't my controller and wheel/pedals work in Forza 5 anymore.: Hi everyone. I really needs some help. I have an Xbox Series X, two hand controllers and one Thrustmaster TMX wheel and pedals. The Xbox and controllers are up to date and so is the driver for...
  4. why my Xbox 360 doesn't open in my TV ?

in XBoX on Windows
    why my Xbox 360 doesn't open in my TV ?: why my Xbox 360 is not opening in my tv ? it's coming black and say go error. go to Xbox. com/support and the on/off botton comme red and the console is very hot....
  5. why my Xbox 360 doesn't open in my TV ?

in XBoX on Windows
    why my Xbox 360 doesn't open in my TV ?: why my Xbox 360 is not opening in my tv ? it's coming black and say go error. go to Xbox. com/support and the on/off botton comme red and the console is very hot....
  6. Why doesn't my Series X work at 120fps?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesn't my Series X work at 120fps?: When set for 120fps, the controller continually disconnects it self every 5 or so seconds f5e51840-aa9a-4a45-b1ea-d921f0f3593e
  7. Why doesn't xbox gamepass pc site work in Montenegro at all

in XBoX on Windows
    Why doesn't xbox gamepass pc site work in Montenegro at all: Hi, Website for gamepass pc doesn't work in Montenegro, even though it says that it is supported region. It displays error: The URL may be misspelled or the page you're looking for is no longer...
  8. Why doesn't Discord audio on Xbox go through TV speakers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesn't Discord audio on Xbox go through TV speakers?: No sounds from Discord VC is played on TV speakers. The chat overlay shows that sound is being played, and all sound goes through when a headset is attached, but if no headset is attached it just...
  9. Why doesn't xbox give us these new features upgrades?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why doesn't xbox give us these new features upgrades?: This is a message directly for xbox, why doesn't xbox release an update for us that can allow us to stream straight to YouTube and add the chat on our hud wether streaming to twitch or YouTube. We...
  10. Why doesn't my MW3 or COD HQ start? How to fix?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn't my MW3 or COD HQ start? How to fix?: I use a desktop (Legion T5) and for some reason my COD HQ closes every time I run the application. My game also starts from Battle Net it will open fullscreen then close out shortly after the...