Why doesn’t dead space 2 disc version save my progress even with Xbox live on a Xbox one S

Discus and support Why doesn’t dead space 2 disc version save my progress even with Xbox live on a Xbox one S in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why doesn’t dead space 2 disc version save my progress even with Xbox live on a Xbox one S 0529fa98-d458-4334-a894-b5079aced7ca Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ralphy Mercado, Apr 6, 2023.

1. Why doesn’t dead space 2 disc version save my progress even with Xbox live on a Xbox one S

Why doesn’t dead space 2 disc version save my progress even with Xbox live on a Xbox one S

:)

Ralphy Mercado, Apr 6, 2023
  2. Ralphy Mercado Win User

Yes, it doesn’t save my progress. I tried it on dead space 1 and the same thing happened every time I launch the game it automatically says I’m disconnected from Xbox live just like on dead space 2
  3. Rostom L Win User

Yes, absolutely. Your game progressions are synchronized through the cloud.
  4. Ralphy Mercado Win User

Yes, all my Xbox one games work online. If I clear my Xbox 360 data will I be able to get it back
  5. Rostom L Win User

Hi Ralphy!

To confirm, when you play the game on your Xbox One S console it always comes back from the beginning even if you’ve had a little progress on it?

Does it happen to your other games? What steps have you tried so far?
  6. Rostom L Win User

I believe that's a 360 game in backwards compatibility. So your Xbox One games are working fine even when played online, correct?

Let's try to clear your 360 storage.
    Go to Profile & system > Settings > System > Storage. On the Manage storage devices > Clear local Xbox 360 storage.

Then try to power cycle your console. Press and hold the Xbox power button for 10 sec until it turns off. Unplug the power supply for 30 sec. Plug it back in and turn it on again.
Thema:

1. Why doesn’t dead space 2 disc version save my progress even with Xbox live on a Xbox one S - Similar Threads - Why doesn’t dead

2. Hall of Champions Reset, Why doesn’t it reset?

in XboX Insiders
    Hall of Champions Reset, Why doesn’t it reset?: Am I missing something or are others experiencing this I’m being told to reset my rank as I’m past 17 but it’s not coming up to let me reset Thanks submitted by /u/SoftwareJolly4159 [link]...
  3. My Xbox doesn’t connect to the internet, and I don’t know why

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox doesn’t connect to the internet, and I don’t know why: My Xbox Series S isn’t connecting to my Ethernet, it’s is saying That the service is unavailable, but every time I connect to a computer it’s working. I tried wireless connection but its connects...
  4. Why have I been granted a refund, but on my purchase page it doesn’t come up as refunded?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why have I been granted a refund, but on my purchase page it doesn’t come up as refunded?: It’s been nearly a month since I was granted a refund and I am owed just over £60. I have asked these types of questions before, but no one has helped. I need a one on one conversation on how I...
  5. Why doesn’t my java code work when i put it in?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn’t my java code work when i put it in?: So My friend got a Gift card for christmas. He was putting it in but it kept saying that it was invalid or someone already claimed it even though it was brand new. Can someone help me with this...
  6. Why doesn’t my mic work on my wired controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesn’t my mic work on my wired controller?: My parents bought me a Xbox certificated wired controller for Christmas,i was excited to get on the get game and talk to my friends. I plugged my mic port in and started to talk but my mic was...
  7. Why doesn’t my friend have the game I gifted him?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn’t my friend have the game I gifted him?: I recently gifted the dark pictures little hope(game) to my friend so we could play together but it seems he hasn’t received it. I’m just curious because last time I did this he was able to...
  8. why doesn’t discord work?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    why doesn’t discord work?: When I try to get into a discord call with my friends, I went into the party and chat tab when I pressed on discord to link accounts, and when I checked the Discord app, it said it was connected...
  9. Why does my xbox keep saying reconnect/ relink my discord account, but doesn’t work?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my xbox keep saying reconnect/ relink my discord account, but doesn’t work?: I am here to discuss, and ser if anyone has this problem. I have been trying to relink my discord account for the past 3 days and it is not working. I have restarted my xbox a total of 50 times,...
  10. Why doesn’t the Red Dead Redemption Undead Nightmare add on work on Xbox Series S?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn’t the Red Dead Redemption Undead Nightmare add on work on Xbox Series S?: I have Red Dead Redemption on my xbox series s which I bought a couple month back. Today I saw the undead nightmare add on was on sale so I bought it. The problem is once it was done downloading,...