Why does xbox not ban accounts that have been reported for cheating?

Discus and support Why does xbox not ban accounts that have been reported for cheating? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I’ve been playing bo3 lately and there’s an exploit in the game right now ONLY on xbox that lets players go Invisible and can’t be Killed, they abuse... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JakobNolette, May 10, 2023.

1. JakobNolette
    JakobNolette Guest

I’ve been playing bo3 lately and there’s an exploit in the game right now ONLY on xbox that lets players go Invisible and can’t be Killed, they abuse this in the Multiplier aspect of the game running the games experience, its an old game (Nearly 10 years old) but that doesn’t mean cheaters should be allowed to ruin the gaming experience, Activision doesn’t care because its an old game and abandon them usually 2 years after release. I believe Xbox should Ban any Accounts found of cheating for any game using there services.

:)

JakobNolette, May 10, 2023
  2. Pxlz22 Win User

Hello JakobNolette! I'm Nicolas an Independent advisor, glad to be talking with you!

It's very sad the amount of hackers and cheatings at the moment on games that aren't popular anymore, this issue has happened in every CoD since multiplayer was a thing, Xbox really can't keep up with all the cheaters that have all over the multiple consoles and games. They obviously are trying to do their best but clearly they are prioritizing the new games so everyone can have a better experience when first playing.

Keep in mind that if they ban an account the cheater can create another one and continue with his way of ruining the players experience

The most you can do is report the player, both in the game and in the console and hope that xbox have the time for banning them, but yeah, is very sad!
  3. Tezzarrific Win User

only activision can see the cheaters, microsoft cannot actually see any cheating as cod is hosted on activision servers which microsoft cannot access.
  4. CrisperScroll Win User

Banned for Cheating and Communication, but without proof/reason

Bans are not issued just by a certain number of reports.It only takes one valid report & each report is investigated by a person

You can have 100 reports filed against you,if you have done nothing wrong then you will not be banned/suspended.
    Have been banned for cheating.

have never cheated in my life
  5. Tezzerrific Win User

When will Xbox do something about cronus/strike packs? and sick of PC being forced crossplay on Xbox with no option to turn off.

last report hare have been thousands banned on xbox due to cheating, thousands banned for having a non offensive gamerpic, thousands banned for saying hello in a message all because the other person does not feel safe someone messaged, massive hacks and cheats on xbox, this is why i don't play xbox much these days because they cannot control them.

pc, i play various games from shooters to racing to arcade, i see the occasional cheater and we then just troll them in the game until they leave, this is how it is these days.

series x having double or even quadruple the refresh rate and frame rate of the xbox one in many games is a massive disadvantage, nothing cute about that.
  6. DAZZA 433 Win User

Getting false reports on Xbox one

if you keep getting reported for unsporting conduct this is something that does not count towards an account ban, The only thing unsporting conduct reports actually count against is the reputation of your account and unfortunately people use that all the
    time when they get beaten on a game.

i do play a lot of dead by daylight and receive unsporting reports quite frequently, I have learned to counter these reports and keep my account as a good player by playing several other games also people no matter what leave you as cheating or unsporting
    if you play as a killer and win on dead by daylight as they do on many games.

i haven't actually seen anyone get banned for cheating though unless they were actually cheating which unfortunately is possible on dead by daylight.

24 hour bans cannot be appealed though, What ban was actually issued, Comms or online matchmaking?
Thema:

1. Why does xbox not ban accounts that have been reported for cheating? - Similar Threads - Why does ban

2. Why does black ops three automatically set my nat type to strict?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does black ops three automatically set my nat type to strict?: I am trying to play some black ops three zombies with my friends but I cannot join them because bo3 says my nat type is strict. But when I go to my Xbox's network settings it says open and all...
  3. Why does the Xbox game bar not let me talk to my friends in a party.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does the Xbox game bar not let me talk to my friends in a party.: I'm not able to talk to my friends in a party chat while I'm on computer It pops up a message that states this "Background apps permissions for Xbox are turned off. Other may not be able to hear...
  4. Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...: I got Doom Eternal from Gamestop, and it keeps saying the installation stopped for the past three days. I have tried clearing local saved games but that did not work, I tried restarting,...
  5. Why does sound only come from one external speaker when using the optical output?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does sound only come from one external speaker when using the optical output?: I have a pair of speakers plugged into my Xbox One S using the optical port and sound only comes out one side. I’ve already verified that both speakers do work. I’ve tried changing a few settings...
  6. Why was i banned for doing what everyone else does?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why was i banned for doing what everyone else does?: For years i have ran a milsim on different games. Wildlands, Breakpoint, Arma, Battlefield and now Insurgency. And today i woke up to being banned for my recruitment post., And i go to check the...
  7. Why does the Xbox support team disregard hacked accounts and keep ban?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does the Xbox support team disregard hacked accounts and keep ban?: My account was hacked last night and the person messaged someone with the n word which breaks community guidelines of course however this was not me. I appealed my ban that was given to me today...
  8. Why does Xbox even allow for profanity bans if it has a built in filter for it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does Xbox even allow for profanity bans if it has a built in filter for it?: You have to manually decide to turn off the filter. If you make the choice to turn off the filter you should not be able to get someone communication banned just for using a profanity. This is the...
  9. Does anyone else understand why I’ve received a communication ban on the 18th and then a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone else understand why I’ve received a communication ban on the 18th and then a...: being allowed to play for the whole day till it was permanently banned at night and with it being the 4th day serving this ban I’ve had nothing so much as an email to explain why I have Been...
  10. Why does the enforcement team not ban players who have been reported multiple times by...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does the enforcement team not ban players who have been reported multiple times by...: Myself and several others have submitted multiple complaints about a gamer who is obviously cheating yet no action is being taken against them. However another person was banned almost immediately...