Why does xbox give me a new suspension before one even ends.

Discus and support Why does xbox give me a new suspension before one even ends. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My friends reported me on the xbox app as a "joke" and xbox gave me a suspension for 8 days now 1 day before this suspension ended they gave me a new... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Cbomb_538, Jun 2, 2023.

1. Cbomb_538
    Cbomb_538 Guest

My friends reported me on the xbox app as a "joke" and xbox gave me a suspension for 8 days now 1 day before this suspension ended they gave me a new suspension i have tried to appeal it and they denied, anyone know why their giving out false suspensions. Im not sure if this is because 2 of my friends reported me (At the same time) and they decided to do this its just really unfair i havent been able to communicate with my friends for 2 entire weeks as they only have an xbox, dont have discord on any of their devices and i have been sick so i cannot see them in person. This is just outrageous.
    Why does xbox give me a new suspension before one even ends. [​IMG]

:)

Cbomb_538, Jun 2, 2023
  2. kaedin shaw Win User

That’s what they do they just ban you without actually checking out if it’s a valid ban then don’t fix it if it isn’t a valid ban thats just how they do things
  3. Nathan Roberts (SN) Win User

Hey there, Cbomb_538

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

In addition to what has been mentioned above. Please tell your friends that they should only report incidents that they are offended by, or when a user has broken the Code of Conduct, and not to report just for a joke.

In this case, you must have done something which has violated the Code of Conduct and Terms of Use for Xbox. The Enforcement team may have uncovered other violations of the Code of Conduct when they have been looking through your profile when handling the report, or that someone else has reported you, which would explain why they issued another suspension on top of the suspension you are currently serving.

Hope this helps,

Nathan
  4. Jonny306 Win User

Hello there!

My name is Jonny and I will be assisting you today!

First, thank you so much for contacting us regarding your concern.

I am very sorry to inform you but sadly no support team can assist with bans or suspensions.

Please have a look at the Community Standards we ALL agree to follow and abide by below:

https://www.xbox.com/en-CA/legal/community-stan...

For information on all related topics regarding enforcement actions:

https://support.xbox.com/en-CA/help/family-onli...

Im sorry but again, support cannot assist with ANY enforcement action.
  5. II IX Jeteye IX Win User

Suspended for NOTHING !

The enforcement team does not monitor this forum. Any suspensions placed on an account will stand as issued until the suspension end date. I am not a PET member, I can't just automatically find out why you were banned/suspended. Please post on the suspension
    forum to find the exact reason. They will not lift it before the end date of the suspension.
  6. Pants13 Win User

How many suspensions until a permaban?

I went back through my messages on Xbox to see what they said when they suspended me, and my 2nd suspension from 2019 was apparently a mistake on their end. They even sent me a gift card apparently (which unfortunately has expired). This would mean my one and only suspension was from like 4 years ago and was very mild and I only got a 24 hr suspension. I'd assume that was a warning or something and explains why I don't have an enforcement history.
Thema:

1. Why does xbox give me a new suspension before one even ends. - Similar Threads - Why does suspension

2. Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...: I got Doom Eternal from Gamestop, and it keeps saying the installation stopped for the past three days. I have tried clearing local saved games but that did not work, I tried restarting,...
  3. Why does sound only come from one external speaker when using the optical output?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does sound only come from one external speaker when using the optical output?: I have a pair of speakers plugged into my Xbox One S using the optical port and sound only comes out one side. I’ve already verified that both speakers do work. I’ve tried changing a few settings...
  4. Why does my xbox keep revving and why wont my game install

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox keep revving and why wont my game install: I bought Black Ops III and it’s been installing but it stopped at 93.8% and it said the disk may have been damaged or it is dirty. I cleaned it and put it back in to try again but when i put it in...
  5. Why does my series x do this

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my series x do this: since i got my series x whenever i turn it on and on the home screen it says connect to the xbox network after 10 to 30 seconds it connects by itself. Is this normal?...
  6. Why does xbox like shafting people

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does xbox like shafting people: I get home from a long days work and i turn on my console to see an update for the game i play. It installs then gets stuck at 1.2% finishing things up. I wait about 20 minutes for nothing to...
  7. Why does my x rocker chair when plugged it my household socket and turned on does it set...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my x rocker chair when plugged it my household socket and turned on does it set...: Why does my x rocker chair when plugged it in my household socket and turned on does it set sombodys house alarm start blaring thanks in advance 3446b748-880c-421d-b13b-a923768fc288
  8. Why does my Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000, Black work on my personal desktop but not work on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000, Black work on my personal desktop but not work on...: I work remote. My team can hear me on Zoom or Skype on my personal desktop. But in Citrix and the cati or whatever that software is that we use to do surveys, one or both of these aren't working...
  9. Why does my account have a suspension for an enforcement action that I had already completed?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does my account have a suspension for an enforcement action that I had already completed?: So last week I received a suspension and 2 strikes over a message (Fair enough) but then yesterday I receive an email notifying me of another enforcement action. When I go to check on it I see...
  10. Why does it say I have a suspension on my Xbox when I didn't even do nothing

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does it say I have a suspension on my Xbox when I didn't even do nothing: Xbox what are you doing I go to my account and it says I got suspended [Moderator note: thread moved from Office to the Gaming & Xbox forum] 231fe9f2-b3cf-485d-999c-1f66a6783fbb