Why does Xbox game pass cloud gaming have such long wait times? This is getting ridiculous...

Discus and support Why does Xbox game pass cloud gaming have such long wait times? This is getting ridiculous... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Tired of 15 to 20 minute wait times only a game on game pass. a98124cc-957e-4fc7-967e-0c1223cf79b5 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Michael Hughes3, Dec 31, 2023.

1. Why does Xbox game pass cloud gaming have such long wait times? This is getting ridiculous...

Tired of 15 to 20 minute wait times only a game on game pass.

:)

Michael Hughes3, Dec 31, 2023
  2. Annanda Martins Win User

Why does Xbox game pass cloud gaming have such long wait times? This is getting ridiculous when you pay so much a Month

Thank you, Michael! It's great to have you here with us. Happy Holidays again!
  3. Michael Hughes3 Win User

Why does Xbox game pass cloud gaming have such long wait times? This is getting ridiculous when you pay so much a Month

Thanks Annanda! Happy Holidays! Appreciate your response
  4. Annanda Martins Win User

Hi, my name is Annanda, thank you for your question and reaching out.

The long wait times are due to the high traffic of players playing and using XCloud, okay? I understand how frustrating it is to wait when you want to play.

I want you to know that Microsoft is aware of those long queue times and is working ******* it. I cannot guarantee when this will get better, but it is really being worked on, so what we can do for now is wait and keep playing as possible until this is solved, okay?

I hope you understand.

Happy Holidays.

I hope I was able to answer your questions! Please, if you have any other doubts, we are here to help.

If the reply was helpful, please don’t forget to upvote or accept as an answer, thank you.

Best Regards, Annanda.
  5. Codydurbin Win User

Cloud gaming had long wait times

Why 20 minutes wait times is ridiculous I paid for gamepass ultimate for the convenience of cloud gaming and it's no longer convenient
  6. JP1389 Win User

Long wait times in cloud gaming

I love how the thread you linked is locked down along with several others. As usual Microsoft puts out an inferior product without proper testing. Saving them money by having the end user do the testing and debugging. Why are we paying extra for a different product that's nowhere near as good as the previous? Maybe we should send them a message like Disney got and boycott their products until they understand the issue.
Thema:

Why does Xbox game pass cloud gaming have such long wait times? This is getting ridiculous...

1. Why does Xbox game pass cloud gaming have such long wait times? This is getting ridiculous... - Similar Threads - Why does game

2. Why does the cloud gaming website no longer recognize my controller as connected?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does the cloud gaming website no longer recognize my controller as connected?: Attempting to play Xbox cloud gaming on chrome, due to it crashing every time I attempt it on the xbox app. It no longer recognizes that my controller is connected and won’t allow me to use it...
  3. Why does my controller not select apps or options but in games the controller works...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my controller not select apps or options but in games the controller works...: Why does my controller not select apps or options even though I see it responding but in games the controller works perfectly fine? It also keeps sticking to the top of the screen even though I...
  4. Why does my screen do this when I launch a game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my screen do this when I launch a game: Why does my screen turn green when I launch a game c040928f-6bc4-450d-8b7d-3f7da54b9669
  5. Why does my Xbox one overheat when I load up on games but apps don’t thermal throttle

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox one overheat when I load up on games but apps don’t thermal throttle: I had this Xbox one for almost 9 years I cleaned the console and the thermal paste a 6 months ago and it never did this every time I loaded up Fortnite or Any other game the fans go at full speed...
  6. Why does my Xbox Series X keep crashing when trying to run online multi-player games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox Series X keep crashing when trying to run online multi-player games?: When running certain games over the past year (MW3, Forza Horizon, MLB the Show), my Xbox keep closing the game application and return me to the home screen. Most times, this causes me to lose the...
  7. Why does Cloud Gaming game crash after running?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Cloud Gaming game crash after running?: I open the Xbox App on my PC and run a game via Cloud Gaming after 5/10 minutes of running/playing, the game crashes (closes entirely) with no warning or prompt. The game is downloaded and fully...
  8. Why does VNAV not work on the Beechcraft Kingair 350i? I am flying on an ASUS TUF GAMING F17

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does VNAV not work on the Beechcraft Kingair 350i? I am flying on an ASUS TUF GAMING F17: The VNAV button registers as being on or off but has no functionality. 4421daae-25a9-4122-a3f0-bfc33a07caec
  9. Why does my Xbox series 2 don’t keep disconnecting in a game?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox series 2 don’t keep disconnecting in a game?: I recently bought a Xbox series 2 controller 2 weeks ago or so and have had no problems since this last week it keeps “disconnecting” but the light don’t turn off and I can use my Xbox menu and go...
  10. Why does my Xbox not recognise any disc games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my Xbox not recognise any disc games?: Currently, all my disc owned games have exclamation marks next to them suggesting they’re unplayable. So when I insert the disc it doesn’t register them to start up, so if I click on the game in...