Why does Xbox Enforcement suck so hard.

Discus and support Why does Xbox Enforcement suck so hard. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I reported someone for blatantly cheating on PUBG. 110% this (insert bad word here) had some sort of wall hack on a brand new account that didn't even... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Tom I Hate The UMP, Jan 24, 2023.

1. Why does Xbox Enforcement suck so hard.

I reported someone for blatantly cheating on PUBG. 110% this (insert bad word here) had some sort of wall hack on a brand new account that didn't even have a single friend! Is that a coincidence?!?

I then message this cheater saying "Nice hacks. Hide them better next time ya cuck" and now I'm banned for a week?!

This is utter nonsense. I have been disappointed with Xbox before, especially their customer service or lack their of but this takes the cake. I am getting a refund and switching to PC. The way this company continually treats it's customers is sad.

:)

Tom I Hate The UMP, Jan 24, 2023
  2. Tom I Hate The UMP Win User

Explain to me what is harassment or a threat in that message I sent?!

How is it "fair play for all players" if I report the cheater (WHO IS STILL PLAYING THE GAME WITH NO CONSEQUENCES) while the person who reported then is now unable to play the game for a week?! Explain that to me.

Lemme answer your question for you, the Xbox Enforcement team is an inadequate laughable existence. They also hide behind the fact that they don't have an actual phone number so you can resolve any of this. What a JOKE.
  3. ngocphi Win User

Did you even read the code of conduct

No insults or derogatory msgs

PERIOD it's valid
  4. Tom I Hate The UMP Win User

It's not a valid suspension at all, do you even know what a real treat looks like?!

Also, put down the boose so you can actually articulate your idea properly.

Calling someone out for cheating isn't starting a fight. If you wanna start a fight you say, "hey you wanna fight?"

Also it's a FPS game, the entire game is fighting. If you don't have anything valuable to add to the conversation take your nonsense elsewhere.
  5. Tom I Hate The UMP Win User

Oh wait, is there rules against cheating in the code of conduct?! Hmm probably!

Again, comment if you've got something to actually add to the conversation.
  6. ngocphi Win User

Why would a phone help you

Of any agency had a phone number ot would.be spammed by people trying to get theirnaccounts back you'd never got thru

Moderated methods prevent that one appeal hats ifyou can moderate a phone line

Pretty sure thata an implies threat or insult

Best not to start fights

It a valid suspension

All platforms take threats and insults seriously
Thema:

1. Why does Xbox Enforcement suck so hard. - Similar Threads - Why does Enforcement

2. Why does black ops three automatically set my nat type to strict?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does black ops three automatically set my nat type to strict?: I am trying to play some black ops three zombies with my friends but I cannot join them because bo3 says my nat type is strict. But when I go to my Xbox's network settings it says open and all...
  3. Why does the Xbox game bar not let me talk to my friends in a party.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does the Xbox game bar not let me talk to my friends in a party.: I'm not able to talk to my friends in a party chat while I'm on computer It pops up a message that states this "Background apps permissions for Xbox are turned off. Other may not be able to hear...
  4. Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...: I got Doom Eternal from Gamestop, and it keeps saying the installation stopped for the past three days. I have tried clearing local saved games but that did not work, I tried restarting,...
  5. Why does sound only come from one external speaker when using the optical output?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does sound only come from one external speaker when using the optical output?: I have a pair of speakers plugged into my Xbox One S using the optical port and sound only comes out one side. I’ve already verified that both speakers do work. I’ve tried changing a few settings...
  6. Why does my xbox keep revving and why wont my game install

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox keep revving and why wont my game install: I bought Black Ops III and it’s been installing but it stopped at 93.8% and it said the disk may have been damaged or it is dirty. I cleaned it and put it back in to try again but when i put it in...
  7. Why does my series x do this

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my series x do this: since i got my series x whenever i turn it on and on the home screen it says connect to the xbox network after 10 to 30 seconds it connects by itself. Is this normal?...
  8. Why does xbox like shafting people

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does xbox like shafting people: I get home from a long days work and i turn on my console to see an update for the game i play. It installs then gets stuck at 1.2% finishing things up. I wait about 20 minutes for nothing to...
  9. Why does my account have a suspension for an enforcement action that I had already completed?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does my account have a suspension for an enforcement action that I had already completed?: So last week I received a suspension and 2 strikes over a message (Fair enough) but then yesterday I receive an email notifying me of another enforcement action. When I go to check on it I see...
  10. Why does the enforcement team not ban players who have been reported multiple times by...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does the enforcement team not ban players who have been reported multiple times by...: Myself and several others have submitted multiple complaints about a gamer who is obviously cheating yet no action is being taken against them. However another person was banned almost immediately...