Why does Xbla game 'Breach' need you to be gold in order to download it from your download ...

Discus and support Why does Xbla game 'Breach' need you to be gold in order to download it from your download ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased xbla game Breach on my old account before it was delisted from the store. I try to go re download the game but it came up with a screen... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LovablePanda321, May 4, 2017.

1. Why does Xbla game 'Breach' need you to be gold in order to download it from your download ...

I purchased xbla game Breach on my old account before it was delisted from the store. I try to go re download the game but it came up with a screen that says this offer is exclusive to xbox live gold members? I don't get it why would you need gold to download
    a game from your download history? And why does this specific game do you need gold in order to re download? It makes no sense other multiplayer only titles like Blacklight tango down don't need you to be gold in order to redownload. Please remove that requirement
    from breach.

Breach (video game) - Wikipedia

:)

LovablePanda321, May 4, 2017
  2. HassanB
    HassanB Guest
    Xbox Live Membership not working.

Hello, you need to have an actual Gold Membership, a 2 day Gold Pass does not make you a "Gold Member" it allows you to play in multiplayer games but it does not let you do certain things like download "Gold Only" demos. You would need to purchase a full
    Gold Membership in order to download this demo.

HassanB, May 4, 2017
  3. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Transferring a purchased game to another account on the same console?

If he downloads the game, you can access it as long as you're using the same console. He does not need gold in order to download the game.

Smwutches, May 4, 2017
  4. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest

Why does Xbla game 'Breach' need you to be gold in order to download it from your download ...

Hey there,

Is there specific error code you're receiving when you try to download? Error codes will be 8 digits and look similar to 0x00000000. Just a heads up, Breach has been delisted from the Xbox Marketplace and the servers are no longer active, as opposed to Blacklight
    which is still a supported title and sold on the Xbox Marketplace.

Mister Beep, May 9, 2017
  5. Hey there sorry for the late reply,

No there's no error code. My old account that purchased the game is silver in whenever I try to click on it from the download history it will come up with a screen that says you need to be gold in order to even re download it. Which has me really puzzled
    because I have re downloaded both Spartacus Legends & Warface both games which have had their servers closed but still allowed me to download them despite being silver. So, Why is it that I can re download games that were free & had their servers closed but
    a paid game that was purchased & still has their servers active (Yes it might be dead but its still functional as people are still unlocking achievements in it according to trueachievements) request me to to be gold in order to re download it again?

Here's a clip I took showing breach wanting me to be gold in order to re download:

Breach.mp4

LovablePanda321, May 29, 2017
  6. Also forgot to add that I even tried to go to the download history on xbox.com to download it from there but it doesn't even show up on there.

LovablePanda321, Jun 24, 2017
  7. Hey there, Panda!

Thanks for pulling me into here on Reddit! I'm sorry to see that we've slipped on this one, but hopefully I can help.

First, I'll need the gamertag of the account that purchased the game. The best thing to do is post a comment on here with that account. The second thing I will need is a screenshot of the xbox.com download history page. Estimate when you believe to have
    got the game (it launched in January 2011 and was taken off the Marketplace in February 2015); since it's not showing up there, like you stated, I just want to see other things that were purchased around then to get an idea of where to start. I have a couple
    of people that can dig into their purchases here to see if they're missing the game as well.

I'll follow up once I can! You've got me everything except the account and what the website looks like. Hopefully we can figure out why you're getting this error. Why does Xbla game 'Breach' need you to be gold in order to download it from your download ... :)

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines and if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Insider Program troubleshooting.

Misses Quinzel, Jul 18, 2017
  8. dogger00555
    dogger00555 Guest

It's ok Why does Xbla game 'Breach' need you to be gold in order to download it from your download ... :)

The gamertag is

screenshots of download history:

Why does Xbla game 'Breach' need you to be gold in order to download it from your download ... [​IMG]

Why does Xbla game 'Breach' need you to be gold in order to download it from your download ... [​IMG]

i remember getting it early when it came out. im thinking around the month after it came out? i remember getting duke nukem manhatten around then too

dogger00555, Nov 2, 2018
  9. Misses Quinzel Win User

Why does Xbla game 'Breach' need you to be gold in order to download it from your download history?

Also forgot to add that I even tried to go to the download history on xbox.com to download it from there but it doesn't even show up on there.
    Hey there, Panda!

Thanks for pulling me into here on Reddit! I'm sorry to see that we've slipped on this one, but hopefully I can help.

First, I'll need the gamertag of the account that purchased the game. The best thing to do is post a comment on here with that account. The second thing I will need is a screenshot of the xbox.com download history page. Estimate when you believe to have
    got the game (it launched in January 2011 and was taken off the Marketplace in February 2015); since it's not showing up there, like you stated, I just want to see other things that were purchased around then to get an idea of where to start. I have a couple
    of people that can dig into their purchases here to see if they're missing the game as well.

I'll follow up once I can! You've got me everything except the account and what the website looks like. Hopefully we can figure out why you're getting this error. :)

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines and if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Insider Program troubleshooting.
  10. LovablePanda321 Win User

Why does Xbla game 'Breach' need you to be gold in order to download it from your download history?

Hey there sorry for the late reply,

No there's no error code. My old account that purchased the game is silver in whenever I try to click on it from the download history it will come up with a screen that says you need to be gold in order to even re download it. Which has me really puzzled
    because I have re downloaded both Spartacus Legends & Warface both games which have had their servers closed but still allowed me to download them despite being silver. So, Why is it that I can re download games that were free & had their servers closed but
    a paid game that was purchased & still has their servers active (Yes it might be dead but its still functional as people are still unlocking achievements in it according to trueachievements) request me to to be gold in order to re download it again?

Here's a clip I took showing breach wanting me to be gold in order to re download:

https://1drv.ms/v/s!AocmeF9qdHRsbUY0iZdcYNwCNNU
  11. dogger00555 Win User

It's ok :)

The gamertag is

screenshots of download history:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

i remember getting it early when it came out. im thinking around the month after it came out? i remember getting duke nukem manhatten around then too
  12. LovablePanda321 Win User

Also forgot to add that I even tried to go to the download history on xbox.com to download it from there but it doesn't even show up on there.
  13. Mister Beep Win User

Hey there,

Is there specific error code you're receiving when you try to download? Error codes will be 8 digits and look similar to 0x00000000. Just a heads up, Breach has been delisted from the Xbox Marketplace and the servers are no longer active, as opposed to Blacklight
    which is still a supported title and sold on the Xbox Marketplace.
Thema:

1. Why does Xbla game 'Breach' need you to be gold in order to download it from your download ... - Similar Threads - Why does Xbla

2. Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...: I got Doom Eternal from Gamestop, and it keeps saying the installation stopped for the past three days. I have tried clearing local saved games but that did not work, I tried restarting,...
  3. Why does sound only come from one external speaker when using the optical output?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does sound only come from one external speaker when using the optical output?: I have a pair of speakers plugged into my Xbox One S using the optical port and sound only comes out one side. I’ve already verified that both speakers do work. I’ve tried changing a few settings...
  4. Why does my xbox keep revving and why wont my game install

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox keep revving and why wont my game install: I bought Black Ops III and it’s been installing but it stopped at 93.8% and it said the disk may have been damaged or it is dirty. I cleaned it and put it back in to try again but when i put it in...
  5. Why does my series x do this

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my series x do this: since i got my series x whenever i turn it on and on the home screen it says connect to the xbox network after 10 to 30 seconds it connects by itself. Is this normal?...
  6. Why does xbox like shafting people

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does xbox like shafting people: I get home from a long days work and i turn on my console to see an update for the game i play. It installs then gets stuck at 1.2% finishing things up. I wait about 20 minutes for nothing to...
  7. Why does my x rocker chair when plugged it my household socket and turned on does it set...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my x rocker chair when plugged it my household socket and turned on does it set...: Why does my x rocker chair when plugged it in my household socket and turned on does it set sombodys house alarm start blaring thanks in advance 3446b748-880c-421d-b13b-a923768fc288
  8. Why does my Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000, Black work on my personal desktop but not work on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000, Black work on my personal desktop but not work on...: I work remote. My team can hear me on Zoom or Skype on my personal desktop. But in Citrix and the cati or whatever that software is that we use to do surveys, one or both of these aren't working...
  9. Why does my Xbox Discord stream not pick up my background music?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does my Xbox Discord stream not pick up my background music?: I usually play games with Spotify or Soundcloud music playing in the background. Lately, I've decided to try streaming, first testing in my own server to see if it works. I realized if I listen...
  10. Why does my Xbox disconnect from 5g WiFi when I’m downloading games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox disconnect from 5g WiFi when I’m downloading games?: When I am downloading a game, my Xbox will hold a 105+ mbps download speed. But starting a couple of months ago, my Xbox randomly disconnects from the WiFi only when I’m downloading games. Does...