Why does warzone kick me out with a profile has been signed out error code?

Discus and support Why does warzone kick me out with a profile has been signed out error code? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So when i am searching for a match in warzone i get kicked with an error code stating that my profile has been signed out why is this happening please... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Estefania Tafoya Nosti, Nov 27, 2022.

1. Why does warzone kick me out with a profile has been signed out error code?

So when i am searching for a match in warzone i get kicked with an error code stating that my profile has been signed out why is this happening please someone help me.

:)

Estefania Tafoya Nosti, Nov 27, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this ESTEFANIA

Additional information is needed, please tell me:

Is this happening on Xbox or PC?
    If it’s on Xbox, what console do you have?
    If it’s on PC, are you using windows 10 or 11?

In any case:
    Please tell me the error code that you’re receiving inside Warzone
    Is this happening only with this game or if you try a different game something similar happens?
    And, what did you tried so far to fix this
    In that way I can advise you different things or how to proceed
  3. Th0tSlaya420 Win User

Why is the xbox server down when trying to open warzone 2.0

Does a similar thing to me when I'm trying to get into a match. It kicks me out of the queue and says it signed me out. I believe it's a problem with Xbox servers with warzone because i can play any other Xbox games online except warzone 2
  4. IgoRSnaider Win User

Modern warfare is not loading me in a match

Hey man, I tried this out but unfortunately it hasn’t worked for me. My warzone freezes the entire screen and kicks me to Xbox dashboard, but that’s been doing that for ages and I don’t really give a monkeys about warzone anyways. Buy the MW multiplayer does exactly the same, it’s very frustrating and I’ve tried almost everything but nothing is working.
  5. Francia J. Win User

Why does forza kick me out

Hi JordonBurns, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

If you're on an Xbox console, a simple power cycle should fix the issue by following the steps below:

​​​

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

If you're on PC, I have here the series of steps that we can perform. Kindly check this link: https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/en-us/ar...
  6. XBF Aicha T Win User

Call Of Duty Warzone kicking me out

Thema:

1. Why does warzone kick me out with a profile has been signed out error code? - Similar Threads - Why does warzone

2. Why does my Xbox not have the Xbox app preferences settings?

in XboX Insiders
    Why does my Xbox not have the Xbox app preferences settings?: I have been trying to connect my Xbox One S to the Xbox app for a while now and it just isn't working. Enable remote features is turned on but it still won't connect. When I look in the Remote...
  3. Why does my xbox series x shut down everytime I try to play the matrix demo .

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox series x shut down everytime I try to play the matrix demo .: Why..... is the question ... what is real how do you define real...(that's where is shuts off haha) Everytime i try to play the matrix demo my console shuts down there's a green screen for a split...
  4. Why does my elite 2 controller only work when i plug it in.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my elite 2 controller only work when i plug it in.: I have an Elite 2 controller but the xbox button turns on and off. It'll be on for up to 5 seconds but none of the buttons work and it flashes really fast as if it connected but automatically...
  5. why does my steam have this code? loadlibary failed error 126

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my steam have this code? loadlibary failed error 126: yeah i went to steam and it has that error message please help me with this and even xbox too c51e5eb6-e199-4bdd-b0c9-420ddb7be2fd
  6. Why does my Xbox One say "UPnP Not Successful" if the wifi is fine?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox One say "UPnP Not Successful" if the wifi is fine?: Ever since I got a new wifi router my Xbox One always says "UPnP not successful" even though the wifi and all other devices using it are perfectly fine. I tried multiple things: Hard resetting the...
  7. Why does my Xbox game chat work but no game audio or sounds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox game chat work but no game audio or sounds: I just got the Astro A10 headset and have tried every way I could possibly find and think of. I just then managed to get the mic to work when spoken into and can hear other people in the Xbox...
  8. Why does warzone keep crashing? My xbox is brand new

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does warzone keep crashing? My xbox is brand new: Warzone keeps crashing. Why? 0896c32d-8d24-41ab-a3a4-b1f1077d6cff
  9. why does mw2 and warzone say it cant connect to a data center?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why does mw2 and warzone say it cant connect to a data center?: i recently got an xbox series s and have downloaded mw2 + warzone. ive played the campaign in mw2 and evrrything was okay. i then bought xbox gamepass so i could play online, but everytime i try...
  10. Does anyone know why warzone 2.0 mutes my turtle beach mic so i can not use party chat

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Does anyone know why warzone 2.0 mutes my turtle beach mic so i can not use party chat: All my settings are on for the mic turtle beach sent me a new headset and still i get muted 7440d5ed-baa1-411b-a281-b75658bc72a2