Why does warranty work for defective xbox wireless headphones suck so bad?

Discus and support Why does warranty work for defective xbox wireless headphones suck so bad? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Online warranty/repair service won't work. Says to contact Microsoft. And I get someone from the Philippines call center which are useless. First... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Randy Fray, Feb 24, 2023.

1. Randy Fray
    Randy Fray Guest

Online warranty/repair service won't work. Says to contact Microsoft. And I get someone from the Philippines call center which are useless.

First contact, they said I only had 2 options. Online, which doesn't work. Or to return the headphones to Best Buy. Even though I bought the headphones on Amazon. Amazon says to contact the manufacturer, which is Microsoft.

After going to Best Buy, they said they can't help and they don't know why the Philippines call center would send me to them.

The service rep on the first call said that everything was being documented. But when I called in 2 days later,(Second contact) there was no case file ever made.

So I asked for a manager. She stated that a manager would call me right after we hung up. That was yesterday morning and nothing yet.

For a billion dollar in profits company, they have the worst ever customer service experience, I have ever encountered.

:)

Randy Fray, Feb 24, 2023
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Bluetooth headset connectivity on Xbox one S (All Digital)

The Xbox One console, does not support Bluetooth, hence why the headsets do not work on their consoles. You either use a wireless headset, this uses the Xbox wireless technology to connect to the Xbox or connect a wired headset to the 3.5mm headphone jack
    that is in the bottom of the controller.
  3. Mmm Anarchy Win User

Xbox 360 slim 250gb hard drive won't format

Does this used drive have a warranty? I would try to take advantage of it if it does. Are you sure it's a genuine MS Product? Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but this sounds like a defective HDD. Unfortunately there's only so much you can do with the
    xbox dashboard in terms of storage diagnostics and control..
  4. Skippinator Win User

Xbox One Disc Problem with Black Ops 3?

With 20% of the discs having defects, it is quite possible you got another bad disc. There were several people in line at Game Stop with bad BO3 discs so you have to keep exchanging them until you get one that is not defective. I know it sucks! I just
    hope this isn't a trend with future optical media for Xbox. This problem does not exist on PS4 discs. The guy at GS told me to keep exchanging it until I got a good one. Nice! There are no visible signs of the defect unfortunately...
  5. DTW Dirty Harry Win User

Xbone Headsets.

I have the TB XP 400's and they do work with the Xbox One EXCEPT for the mic. The mic (for voice chat) does NOT work. Although wireless, the plug that goes into the bottom of the controller is entirely different. I have an extended warranty through a local
    retailer on the headphones and, when a new set comes out for the Xbone, I can foresee an "issue" arising with my headphones which will necessitate trading them in for something newer.
  6. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Why does the series s suck so bad

Hey there!

Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, an Independent Advisor. I'm sorry you are experiencing this and I totally understand where you are coming from as I'm a gamer myself. I am here to help.

If I may ask, is your Xbox series S console connected to the internet, wired or wireless?

If wireless, try to connect your console to a wired network connection as part of our troubleshooting steps then check if the download speed works normally.

If the issue still persists, kindly try to perform a factory reset keep my games and apps.

Before you proceed with your Factory reset I just want to inform you that you will only choose Reset and keep my games and apps to make sure your saved data won't be deleted permanently and also all of the accounts that are set as home Xbox will be removed and all signed in accounts will be signed out from the console.

If you’re ready to reset your console to the factory default settings, follow these steps:

Press the Xbox button  to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

On the Reset your console? screen, you'll see three options:

Reset and keep my games & apps. Use this option as your primary choice when troubleshooting. It resets the OS and deletes all potentially corrupted data without deleting your games or apps.

Reference link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...
Thema:

1. Why does warranty work for defective xbox wireless headphones suck so bad? - Similar Threads - Why does warranty

2. Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...: I got Doom Eternal from Gamestop, and it keeps saying the installation stopped for the past three days. I have tried clearing local saved games but that did not work, I tried restarting,...
  3. Why does sound only come from one external speaker when using the optical output?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does sound only come from one external speaker when using the optical output?: I have a pair of speakers plugged into my Xbox One S using the optical port and sound only comes out one side. I’ve already verified that both speakers do work. I’ve tried changing a few settings...
  4. Why does my xbox keep revving and why wont my game install

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox keep revving and why wont my game install: I bought Black Ops III and it’s been installing but it stopped at 93.8% and it said the disk may have been damaged or it is dirty. I cleaned it and put it back in to try again but when i put it in...
  5. Why does my series x do this

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my series x do this: since i got my series x whenever i turn it on and on the home screen it says connect to the xbox network after 10 to 30 seconds it connects by itself. Is this normal?...
  6. Why does xbox like shafting people

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does xbox like shafting people: I get home from a long days work and i turn on my console to see an update for the game i play. It installs then gets stuck at 1.2% finishing things up. I wait about 20 minutes for nothing to...
  7. Why does my x rocker chair when plugged it my household socket and turned on does it set...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my x rocker chair when plugged it my household socket and turned on does it set...: Why does my x rocker chair when plugged it in my household socket and turned on does it set sombodys house alarm start blaring thanks in advance 3446b748-880c-421d-b13b-a923768fc288
  8. Why does my Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000, Black work on my personal desktop but not work on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000, Black work on my personal desktop but not work on...: I work remote. My team can hear me on Zoom or Skype on my personal desktop. But in Citrix and the cati or whatever that software is that we use to do surveys, one or both of these aren't working...
  9. Why does Microsoft use shady tactics and not honor warranties?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does Microsoft use shady tactics and not honor warranties?: I purchased an xbox Elite controller with the Microsoft Complete warranty from the Microsoft web store and now it says my warranty is void. while the original manufacturers warranty (1yr) is void...
  10. why does the warranty date show until the 27/12/2023.I bought my device one the 01/07/2023...

in XBoX on Windows
    why does the warranty date show until the 27/12/2023.I bought my device one the 01/07/2023...: why does the warranty date show until the 27/12/2023.I bought my device one the 01/07/2023 and the warranty should be 12 months, until the 01/07/2024 . How can have this changed....