Why does this say I can't look at it but my account is banned?

Discus and support Why does this say I can't look at it but my account is banned? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Why is my account banned when it can't even show me why? [img] b55992f7-9bad-46f0-bd1e-2fa62d5c90a6 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by LC_225, Jan 30, 2023.

1. LC_225
    LC_225 Guest

Why is my account banned when it can't even show me why?
    Why does this say I can't look at it but my account is banned? [​IMG]

:)

LC_225, Jan 30, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

Please refrain from creating duplicate threads. As mentioned in your original thread you only get 1 chance to submit a case review. Since the enforcement team upheld their decision, there is nothing else that can be done.
  3. Rostom L Win User

Thanks for trying. I know how that feels for you mate. I would feel the same way if I were on your situation. Our best option here is to wait and check back the enforcement website later and see if we could apply for a case review.
  4. Rostom L Win User

It’s possible that it’s a console ban only. For us to identify if your account is currently suspended as well, you may try to sign in your account to a different Xbox console and see if it will work fine.

As of this moment, since your account enforcement details are not loading, I suggest to wait up to 24 hours and check back the website after that.
  5. Rostom L Win User

What exactly is the error message you get when you try to play online?

Please try to access the enforcement website on a different device or different internet browser.
  6. Rostom L Win User

Hi! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you here. Sorry to hear about what happened.

What does it say when you try to play games online? Have you also tried accessing the enforcement website on a different device or browser?
Thema:

1. Why does this say I can't look at it but my account is banned? - Similar Threads - Why does can't

2. Why does my x rocker chair when plugged it my household socket and turned on does it set...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my x rocker chair when plugged it my household socket and turned on does it set...: Why does my x rocker chair when plugged it in my household socket and turned on does it set sombodys house alarm start blaring thanks in advance 3446b748-880c-421d-b13b-a923768fc288
  3. Why does my Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000, Black work on my personal desktop but not work on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000, Black work on my personal desktop but not work on...: I work remote. My team can hear me on Zoom or Skype on my personal desktop. But in Citrix and the cati or whatever that software is that we use to do surveys, one or both of these aren't working...
  4. Why does my Xbox Discord stream not pick up my background music?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does my Xbox Discord stream not pick up my background music?: I usually play games with Spotify or Soundcloud music playing in the background. Lately, I've decided to try streaming, first testing in my own server to see if it works. I realized if I listen...
  5. Why does my Xbox disconnect from 5g WiFi when I’m downloading games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox disconnect from 5g WiFi when I’m downloading games?: When I am downloading a game, my Xbox will hold a 105+ mbps download speed. But starting a couple of months ago, my Xbox randomly disconnects from the WiFi only when I’m downloading games. Does...
  6. Can't play the game (major bug) why does it do this, i have done everything it says to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't play the game (major bug) why does it do this, i have done everything it says to...: It doesn't let me play the game because when I type in my username to play the game, it shows an error: "Failed to create profile. Make sure you are signed in to the Microsoft Store with the same...
  7. Why does the Xbox keep saying "can't save more game data?" When I know it has space?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does the Xbox keep saying "can't save more game data?" When I know it has space?: For multiple days now I've been getting the message "we can't save more data for this game or app" I have soft/hard reset the Xbox multiple times. I have also deleted the main game I'm trying to...
  8. why does just an account i dont want to play on just instantly put itself on and i can't...

in XBoX Accessibility
    why does just an account i dont want to play on just instantly put itself on and i can't...: it just doesnt let me sign in to the desired account i also could not find a guide or something to help me with this thing anywhere bd98c562-ad88-40d5-8763-9502068fbc7c
  9. Why does microsoft deliberately make it difficult to access support. I can't do Live chat...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does microsoft deliberately make it difficult to access support. I can't do Live chat...: Xbox support is deliberately trying to make us not use it. I have been trying to reach a live chat agent for the past 20 minutes but the endless circles deliberately deny me it, All i have is the...
  10. Why does battlefield 3 Xbox 360 multiplayer boot me off saying it can't read the disk but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does battlefield 3 Xbox 360 multiplayer boot me off saying it can't read the disk but...: I keep getting booted off of multiplayer on battlefield 3 Xbox 360 stating it can't read the disk, the disk is dirty, but I'm playing on a digital copy? No disk 3c1658df-fc75-4e8d-a104-75722ea3f4c7