why does this app kick me off

Discus and support why does this app kick me off in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why does this app kick me off When I'm about to start playing It lets me pick the level, pick the number of cards then I get ready to play and it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PresumedBoar040, Nov 13, 2016.

1. why does this app kick me off

Why does this app kick me off When I'm about to start playing It lets me pick the level, pick the number of cards then I get ready to play and it kicks me off

:)

PresumedBoar040, Nov 13, 2016
  2. Sign-in Status changed

I go to play a game or netflix, nothing will play online as it kicks me off and says sign in status changed. I've already changed my password as thought my gamer tag got hacked or something, but it still does this. Why would it continue to kick me off?

ShunnedFirebird, Nov 13, 2016
  3. Caliber44C
    Caliber44C Guest
    Xbox live keeps disconnecting

I SEEM TO BE HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM ONLY THERE IS NOT CERTAIN TIME IT KICKS ME OFF XBOX LIVE, BUT MOSTLY WHEN WATCHING NETFLIX, OR ANOTHER MOVIE APP.... THE APP WILL BE WORKING JUST FINE, AND THEN SUDDENLY IT WILL STOP AND TELL ME I HAVE TO SIGN IN TO
    XBOX LIVE, AND THEN I HAVE TO TURN OFF THE XBOX, AND TURN IT BACK ON AND IT WILL WORK FINE, BUT THEN AFTER A WHILE, IT KICKS ME OFF AGAIN, WHY ?? IT IS NOT THE MODEM, OR ROUTER, OR THE ISP, I HAVE GONE THROUGH EVERYTHING WITH XBOX, THE ISP, AND RESETTING
    THE MODEM AND ROUTER BUT TO NO AVAIL ?? DOES ANYONE ELSE HAVE THIS PROBLEM ? I BELIEVE IT IS THE SERVER DOING THIS, AND NOTHING MORE !!

Caliber44C, Nov 13, 2016
  4. DEON-B520DDBA-C0F2-4 Win User

Acount

When ever I'm on xbox live why does it kick Me off of xbox live I can be on xbox live for like 20mins and suddenly I get kicked off and have to sign in all again help please.
  5. Caliber44C Win User

Xbox live keeps disconnecting

I SEEM TO BE HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM ONLY THERE IS NOT CERTAIN TIME IT KICKS ME OFF XBOX LIVE, BUT MOSTLY WHEN WATCHING NETFLIX, OR ANOTHER MOVIE APP.... THE APP WILL BE WORKING JUST FINE, AND THEN SUDDENLY IT WILL STOP AND TELL ME I HAVE TO SIGN IN TO
    XBOX LIVE, AND THEN I HAVE TO TURN OFF THE XBOX, AND TURN IT BACK ON AND IT WILL WORK FINE, BUT THEN AFTER A WHILE, IT KICKS ME OFF AGAIN, WHY ?? IT IS NOT THE MODEM, OR ROUTER, OR THE ISP, I HAVE GONE THROUGH EVERYTHING WITH XBOX, THE ISP, AND RESETTING
    THE MODEM AND ROUTER BUT TO NO AVAIL ?? DOES ANYONE ELSE HAVE THIS PROBLEM ? I BELIEVE IT IS THE SERVER DOING THIS, AND NOTHING MORE !!
  6. WILLNOTCLUTCH Win User

kicked off xbox live constantly

but why would it kick me off sitting on the dashboard?
  7. AtlasBlue2015 Win User

Keeps signing me out

Mine is doing the same thing when I use Amazon to stream a movie, it also kicks me off the internet and say limited and check status, but status does not show any issue with streaming why is mine doing it then????
  8. Francia J. Win User

Why does forza kick me out

Hi JordonBurns, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

If you're on an Xbox console, a simple power cycle should fix the issue by following the steps below:

​​​

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

If you're on PC, I have here the series of steps that we can perform. Kindly check this link: https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/en-us/ar...
Thema:

why does this app kick me off

1. why does this app kick me off - Similar Threads - why does app

2. Why does the YouTube app always crash when I try to open it on my 360?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does the YouTube app always crash when I try to open it on my 360?: It looks like it’s loading and then automatically a message pops up saying it is unavailable. Not sure what to do. My internet is fine and I have loads of storage on my console. Tried deleting and...
  3. Why does my Xbox not have the Xbox app preferences settings?

in XboX Insiders
    Why does my Xbox not have the Xbox app preferences settings?: I have been trying to connect my Xbox One S to the Xbox app for a while now and it just isn't working. Enable remote features is turned on but it still won't connect. When I look in the Remote...
  4. Why does my controller not select apps or options but in games the controller works...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my controller not select apps or options but in games the controller works...: Why does my controller not select apps or options even though I see it responding but in games the controller works perfectly fine? It also keeps sticking to the top of the screen even though I...
  5. Why does my Xbox one overheat when I load up on games but apps don’t thermal throttle

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox one overheat when I load up on games but apps don’t thermal throttle: I had this Xbox one for almost 9 years I cleaned the console and the thermal paste a 6 months ago and it never did this every time I loaded up Fortnite or Any other game the fans go at full speed...
  6. Why does the Xbox app keep downloading a game when I never gave it permission to do so?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does the Xbox app keep downloading a game when I never gave it permission to do so?: About every week for the past month, the Xbox app on my PC will download the game "Wartales" and I'll see it in my library with the message "Just installed!". The thing is, I have never initiated...
  7. Why does my Xbox say unauthorized controller in the Xbox accessories app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox say unauthorized controller in the Xbox accessories app: i purchased a VX Gaming wireless controller. the box says its recommend for xbox s . when i connected the controller an error appears b03a0d38-8c61-4b4d-9d65-e77b16ebbd1f
  8. What is Rise? Why does this app keep on being connected to my account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    What is Rise? Why does this app keep on being connected to my account?: As of the time of this writing I have changed my password hoping that this wouldn't occur again, apparently an app called Rise has been connected to my account for at least 4 times now despite my...
  9. Why does XBOX App on PC require 4k cluster size?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does XBOX App on PC require 4k cluster size?: Split from this thread. Data sheet from manufacturer state 512e Sector Size (Bytes per Second) 5124Kn Sector Size (Bytes per Second)4096 My HDD is formatted as NTFS and I have tried both...
  10. Why does my Xbox say unauthorized controller in the Xbox accessories app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox say unauthorized controller in the Xbox accessories app: I am trying to set up the paddles on my new controller and when I went in the Xbox accessories app it said my Xbox controller was unauthorized idk how to fix it d8d0cc95-4132-44dd-8851-498451323ba3