¿Why Does The Xbox One X 4K shared captures look better than The Series X shared ones?

Discus and support ¿Why Does The Xbox One X 4K shared captures look better than The Series X shared ones? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Hi, I need to know Why Does the Xbox One X 4K HDR shared captures look better than The Series X ones isnt it supposed to be a better console The Series... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by John Santacruz, Feb 20, 2023.

1. ¿Why Does The Xbox One X 4K shared captures look better than The Series X shared ones?

Hi, I need to know Why Does the Xbox One X 4K HDR shared captures look better than The Series X ones isnt it supposed to be a better console The Series X?

My Friends and I have The Series X and The One X and when we see our captures on our own console the screenshot looks incredible and a message on The bottom right corner pops up that says "Downloading screenshot" and it looks even better, but the problem is when we share to our feed, clubs or to each others 4k HDR Xbox Series X screenshots They dont look with the same quality and The message on The bottom right corner that makes them look better doesnt come up.

I have a 4K HDR TV where I play with My Series X and Ive seen and compared my captures vs the One X so many times . (This Is mainly a Series X sharing problem) Btw The internet speed it's not The problem

Is there anyway that You can fix this?

:)

John Santacruz, Feb 20, 2023
  2. ROBIN H 25 Win User

The upcoming X-Box Series X

Yes, I currently own an X Box One X

When does the new X Box series X release this year?

Will it have blue-ray?

I have a 65 inch, 4K television.

Will I see a difference in graphics with the new X Box on my 4K?
    Xbox Series X will release Holiday 2020, given Xbox's track record of releasing new consoles, they've usually been around November.

It will have Blu-Ray.

With the Xbox One X, it uses checkerboarding to get 4K resolution, though it's not true 4K, it's what allows the One X to get to 4K,

With the Xbox Series X, it will use true native 4K, you may see that the Series X will look a little better at 4K than the One X at 4K.
  3. Siriusdish Win User

Xbox one s poor graphics

The Xbox One S wasn't made for 4k gaming. It was made more for 1080p gaming so that is why the graphics look worse on 4k rather than 1080p. Once you upgrade to a 4k designed console like the One X or Series X, then it would look better since, as I said,
    they're designed for 4k gaming.
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

Series: X versus One: X - How do Xbox (original) and Xbox 360 titles look?

i'm sorry that information is not public, the one X and the series X typically share the same version, it will likely look better on series simply due to the newer hardware
  5. ROBIN H 25 Win User

Monitor for my Xbox one X

Hello,

Sorry for my language, (google translate).

I'm looking for a monitor for my Xbox one X, ...

My question is, is it worth buying a monitor at more than 60HZ in 4k ???

Does Xbox One x accept more than 60 Hz ???

Thank you for your answers.
    It is worth buying a 4K 144hz monitor for Xbox Series X, However you need to make sure the monitor has HDMI 2.1,

"Does Xbox One X accept more than 60hz ?"

At 4K , No,

Xbox One X uses HDMI 2.0 and HDMI 2.0 bandwidth can only do 4K at 60hz,

HDMI 2.1 of the Xbox Series X will allow it to go to 4K at 120hz, but only if you have a TV or monitor with HDMI 2.1, and a refresh rate of 120hz or higher.
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

Red Dead Redemption 2 bad graphics

Hi,

Red Dead Redemption 2 on Xbox was only optimised for Xbox One X it hasn't been optimised for the Series S or X hardware. On the Series S it runs in Xbox One Backwards compatibility mode. As such, it runs at around 900P (around 1600x900). This means it will look quite soft looking on a 4K display, although it should not affect the colours or the contrast.

Unfortunately, RDR2 is not great on the Series S, especially on a 4K display. FIFA 23 is Series S|X optimised, which is why this game looks a lot better.
Thema:

¿Why Does The Xbox One X 4K shared captures look better than The Series X shared ones?

1. ¿Why Does The Xbox One X 4K shared captures look better than The Series X shared ones? - Similar Threads - ¿Why Does shared

2. Why does my Xbox not have the Xbox app preferences settings?

in XboX Insiders
    Why does my Xbox not have the Xbox app preferences settings?: I have been trying to connect my Xbox One S to the Xbox app for a while now and it just isn't working. Enable remote features is turned on but it still won't connect. When I look in the Remote...
  3. Why does my xbox series x shut down everytime I try to play the matrix demo .

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox series x shut down everytime I try to play the matrix demo .: Why..... is the question ... what is real how do you define real...(that's where is shuts off haha) Everytime i try to play the matrix demo my console shuts down there's a green screen for a split...
  4. Why does my elite 2 controller only work when i plug it in.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my elite 2 controller only work when i plug it in.: I have an Elite 2 controller but the xbox button turns on and off. It'll be on for up to 5 seconds but none of the buttons work and it flashes really fast as if it connected but automatically...
  5. why does my steam have this code? loadlibary failed error 126

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my steam have this code? loadlibary failed error 126: yeah i went to steam and it has that error message please help me with this and even xbox too c51e5eb6-e199-4bdd-b0c9-420ddb7be2fd
  6. Why does my Xbox One say "UPnP Not Successful" if the wifi is fine?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox One say "UPnP Not Successful" if the wifi is fine?: Ever since I got a new wifi router my Xbox One always says "UPnP not successful" even though the wifi and all other devices using it are perfectly fine. I tried multiple things: Hard resetting the...
  7. Why does my Xbox game chat work but no game audio or sounds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox game chat work but no game audio or sounds: I just got the Astro A10 headset and have tried every way I could possibly find and think of. I just then managed to get the mic to work when spoken into and can hear other people in the Xbox...
  8. Why does my controller keep de-syncing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my controller keep de-syncing: When I'm playing a game it randomly de-syncs for just a few seconds then starts working again normally. It's a brand new controller from the xbox store and sometimes it will go for hours with no...
  9. Why does my XBOX hdmi work on my laptop but not my TV?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my XBOX hdmi work on my laptop but not my TV?: I've tried 2 different HDMI cords AND 2 different TVS. Neither of them are showing signal for HDMI 1 or 2. It was working just fine yesterday morning and then it just stopped working out of...
  10. Why Does it Say "Share" Instead of Install on my Microsoft and Xbox websites?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why Does it Say "Share" Instead of Install on my Microsoft and Xbox websites?: Just bought a 100$ Pro Controller and not only is it hard to find but when I finally found a so called app that accompanied this Controller there isn't even an option to install it. Look, I get...