Why does the support portal keep bringing me to a blank screen?

Discus and support Why does the support portal keep bringing me to a blank screen? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So I recently forgot the email associated with one of my xbox accounts. Since then I've been trying to contact Microsoft support but every time I do,... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by CRAZZYGAMER332, Dec 22, 2022.

1. Why does the support portal keep bringing me to a blank screen?

So I recently forgot the email associated with one of my xbox accounts. Since then I've been trying to contact Microsoft support but every time I do, whether I click "Request A Call," or "Talk With Virtual Agent" it brings me to a completely blank screen. I can't click on anything and so I cleared cookies and cache on two different search engines and tried again on both but yielded the same results. I've reported the issue and nobody has helped or even tried for that matter, it's not even about the issue at this point. I care more about the fact that it seems nearly impossible to contact support, and even when I have in the past, they're inattentive and unhelpful. I just want my very simple issue to be fixed and no matter how hard I try, I can't get into contact with anyone. Calling doesn't work because they have a robot answer telling you to go to their site and request a call, and so the only option I have is one that doesn't work. Please, anyone who's had this issue with the support portal not working and has found a fix please let me know. Thank you in advance.

:)

CRAZZYGAMER332, Dec 22, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community and Merry Christmas.

Hello CRAZZYGAMER33, I'm sorry you are having difficulties contacting Xbox support, at the moment the Xbox status does not show any issues regarding contacting support.

Try using another browser or another device and follow the procedures below.

Go to: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us/

See the bottom left part of the page and make sure that the page has the correct region that you are in (ex: United States - English for USA)

If not, click on it then select the correct region that you are in.

Check and confirm that you are within the available time of support under Contact times.

Click Contact us

Select the drop-down menu options that will match your concern.

On the page, see the provided support articles that may help you with your concern. Click See contact options if further assistance is needed.

On the next page, select either Chat online or Request a call option then follow or enter the needed details.
  3. XBF Mohammed C Win User

Xbox One not turning on normally?!

4. Jebusno2 Win User

Cannot get Halo Wars 2 to launch

No It brings up the blank screen still
  5. XBF Mohammed C Win User

No Signal Screen Coming on TV

6. CovertFever5 Win User

Can't get past asking for email verification screen

same exact thing happening to me!! sooo frustrating the email verification just brings me to some blank screen when I click it. any solutions microsoft????????????
Thema:

1. Why does the support portal keep bringing me to a blank screen? - Similar Threads - Why does support

2. Why does the Xbox game bar not let me talk to my friends in a party.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does the Xbox game bar not let me talk to my friends in a party.: I'm not able to talk to my friends in a party chat while I'm on computer It pops up a message that states this "Background apps permissions for Xbox are turned off. Other may not be able to hear...
  3. Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...: I got Doom Eternal from Gamestop, and it keeps saying the installation stopped for the past three days. I have tried clearing local saved games but that did not work, I tried restarting,...
  4. Why does windows 11 not support xbox 360 wireless adapters for windows.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does windows 11 not support xbox 360 wireless adapters for windows.: I have tried multiple different wireless adapter devices and drivers and reset my computer multiple times in an attempt to use an xbox 360 controller to play rocket league/overcooked but my pc...
  5. Why does Xbox Customer Support and the new strike system suck so hard lately?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does Xbox Customer Support and the new strike system suck so hard lately?: Sorry if this thread comes off as me being a massive hot dog, but I'm fed up with xbox support, and the new ban system. Call me a 30 year old boomer for remembering game chats of the 360 days. I...
  6. Why does Xbox Support not reply at all??

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does Xbox Support not reply at all??: I've been trying to sort out billing info, as the system won't accept my creditcard details, despite it taking payments from the same card for months now, all of a sudden it stopped working I've...
  7. Why does the Xbox support team disregard hacked accounts and keep ban?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does the Xbox support team disregard hacked accounts and keep ban?: My account was hacked last night and the person messaged someone with the n word which breaks community guidelines of course however this was not me. I appealed my ban that was given to me today...
  8. Why does Xbox call support hang up on ppl and have a max call limit

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does Xbox call support hang up on ppl and have a max call limit: I called Xbox support to help fix a problem and they hung up on me 3 or 4 separate times so I can’t call back cause of the daily limit. Do better microsoft 756882cb-f3f5-4894-a1e3-c96b5eae529e
  9. I already had support fix my issue and now I have the same issue. Why does my Java edition...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I already had support fix my issue and now I have the same issue. Why does my Java edition...: I literally have already gone through the process of recovering my old account and switching my email to the one I use now on my Microsoft account. I got my Java edition back, but now they took it...
  10. Why does microsoft deliberately make it difficult to access support. I can't do Live chat...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does microsoft deliberately make it difficult to access support. I can't do Live chat...: Xbox support is deliberately trying to make us not use it. I have been trying to reach a live chat agent for the past 20 minutes but the endless circles deliberately deny me it, All i have is the...