Why does the store say a game is $11.99 and then charge $29.99?

Discus and support Why does the store say a game is $11.99 and then charge $29.99? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Why does the store say a game is $11.99 and then charge $29.99? 9141544c-9303-4a4f-b25e-2fa404d74b08 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by mtculp, Apr 19, 2020.

1. mtculp
    mtculp Guest

:)

mtculp, Apr 19, 2020
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

The sales have posted start and end dates. They post the lists weekly on a variety of social media as well as Xbox
  3. Smwutches Win User

What game are you looking at?

That will also sometimes happen if you're looking at a game in a different region and then when you purchase it switches to your own as prices can very from region to region.
  4. mtculp Win User

You have some legal issues there. It is not incumbent on the "receiver" of the advertising to determine its veracity unless an expiration date is clearly denoted on the advertisement. Nowhere on your advertisement does it list an expiration date. Basically,
    what you are telling me is that this listing is like an expired coupon. Unfortunately, you did not put an expiration date on the "coupon."
  5. Smwutches Win User

Michigan would be US.

It looks like the store on your console is still showing the sale from last week (it ended on the 13th). That game is no longer on sale. You may want to try a power cycle to see if it'll update the store correctly (hold the power button down on the console
    until it turns off, unplug it, plug it back in, then turn it back on).
  6. mtculp Win User

Sniper Elite 3 under "Deals" says it is $11.99 but, when you click on it, it says it is $39.99. I am in Michigan. I don't know what region that is.
Thema:

1. Why does the store say a game is $11.99 and then charge $29.99? - Similar Threads - Why does store

2. Why does black ops three automatically set my nat type to strict?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does black ops three automatically set my nat type to strict?: I am trying to play some black ops three zombies with my friends but I cannot join them because bo3 says my nat type is strict. But when I go to my Xbox's network settings it says open and all...
  3. Why does Xbox store no longer have options for Xbox Game Pass (Core, Gold, Live) and Xbox...

in XboX Insiders
    Why does Xbox store no longer have options for Xbox Game Pass (Core, Gold, Live) and Xbox...: Alpha Skip-ahead member Xbox Insider: Why does Xbox store no longer have 6 months, 3 months, 1 and 2 yearly membership options for Xbox Game Pass (Core, Gold, Live) and Xbox Game Pass Ultimate?...
  4. If I bought Minecraft for windows Deluxe edition in 2021 through microsoft store Why does...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I bought Minecraft for windows Deluxe edition in 2021 through microsoft store Why does...: I BOUGHT MINECRAFT FOR WINDOWS DELUXE EDITION Through microsoft store AND it gives only trial edition When i spent around 186 SAR on it. IT STILL SHOWS BUY NOW 7aff2740-c2d7-4ead-8d52-99b12bf09638
  5. Does anyone know why in Microsoft store when updating it gives error code 0x800706C6

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know why in Microsoft store when updating it gives error code 0x800706C6: When I was about to update my games at Microsoft store when it gives a error message something went wrong it gives code: 0x800706C6. I was doing on LG Gram laptop. Model:14ZB90Q. Is there way to...
  6. why does my roblox from microsoft store thinking im playing in mobile but im using my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why does my roblox from microsoft store thinking im playing in mobile but im using my...: i downloaded roblox from microsoft store but then all of a sudden it thinks im playing on mobile but im playing on computer that is windows 10 how do i fix it b04e1dc1-6b82-48ac-b24d-21f1ff20e07b
  7. Does anyone know why my Roblox that I downloaded from the Microsoft Store has the buttons...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know why my Roblox that I downloaded from the Microsoft Store has the buttons...: This makes it difficult for me to play because many buttons are not configured correctly for their respective keys. I investigated, and I did not find any information on the problem, also, I...
  8. Why does the game I purchased in store NBA 2k 23 x/s doesn't work on Xbox one s ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does the game I purchased in store NBA 2k 23 x/s doesn't work on Xbox one s ?: Yesterday I bought NBA 2k 23 on my console Xbox one s and in the game it was marked that it is for x/s and it doesn't work please if any member of the team can help contact me cause I feel bad for...
  9. Why does prices in egypt seem different from steam or epic store?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does prices in egypt seem different from steam or epic store?: Why does prices in egypt seem different from steam or epic store, is it because no one buys and they prefer cracked versions ,or price is higher than they can afford for a game (I think offers can...
  10. Why does FIFA 17 and 18 in the store say not available to purchase I

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does FIFA 17 and 18 in the store say not available to purchase I: I have a very frustrated son who wants to play ‘the journey’ which is only available on FIFA 17, but why can’t we buy it? ed86e18c-943e-4b59-a6e2-47205f93f66e