Why does the rewards app not have the achievement hunter today

Discus and support Why does the rewards app not have the achievement hunter today in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I opened the rewards app and it doesn't show the 50 daily point bonus for unlocking an achievement 7187d4dd-3b1e-47d1-b92d-2afec1c5c1b0 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Nathan Huffman, Nov 30, 2022.

1. Why does the rewards app not have the achievement hunter today

I opened the rewards app and it doesn't show the 50 daily point bonus for unlocking an achievement

:)

Nathan Huffman, Nov 30, 2022
  2. Sky Pony Win User

I don't think Nathan was asking for tech support. He was asking if there's a reason why the daily "earn an achievement for 50 rewards points" wasn't available. As in, has the offer been discontinued? Temporarily suspended, and if so, for how long? Is it a bug? Is it affecting everyone, etc? He's looking for information, not looking to submit a meaningless support ticket for a simple question that clearly isn't a tech support issue.
  3. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Just a friendly reminder though that for Microsoft Rewards concern there is a dedicated team that handles them which is the Microsoft Rewards Team. To help you, I got you here the link, simply click on "Get Help":

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...
  4. cko2003 Win User

Achievement Hunters - Ultra Rare Achievement

That would be a great idea but, they would have to have program to give you the reward like a badge on your profile and that could fill up quickly for achievement hunters.
  5. FerrousGiant464 Win User

Rewards weekly set not working on Xbox One

The same for me...

Yesterday I have contacted with the customer support, they answered today in the morning.

I told them about the problem with the weekly set and the achievement hunter punch card, that it is not counting, and the answer was:

"

I’m sorry to hear that you were having issue in earning your 40 points from Achievement hunter. No worries, I’ll do my best to help you.

"

I really hope it sent by an AI.
    Today my weekly streak has been recovered.

I also got my 40 points for the punch card and 100 points gratis.

Thank you Microsoft Rewards Customer Support team.
  6. TheSwede83 Win User

Poker! = dumbest achievement in gaming history

Get over it and enjoy the game...Cant understand why some have to get every single achievement in a game...

I think that achievement is a "mooohahaha" achievement for all the achievement hunters...
Thema:

1. Why does the rewards app not have the achievement hunter today - Similar Threads - Why does rewards

2. Why does my xbox series x shut down everytime I try to play the matrix demo .

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox series x shut down everytime I try to play the matrix demo .: Why..... is the question ... what is real how do you define real...(that's where is shuts off haha) Everytime i try to play the matrix demo my console shuts down there's a green screen for a split...
  3. Why does my elite 2 controller only work when i plug it in.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my elite 2 controller only work when i plug it in.: I have an Elite 2 controller but the xbox button turns on and off. It'll be on for up to 5 seconds but none of the buttons work and it flashes really fast as if it connected but automatically...
  4. why does my steam have this code? loadlibary failed error 126

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my steam have this code? loadlibary failed error 126: yeah i went to steam and it has that error message please help me with this and even xbox too c51e5eb6-e199-4bdd-b0c9-420ddb7be2fd
  5. Why does my Xbox One say "UPnP Not Successful" if the wifi is fine?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox One say "UPnP Not Successful" if the wifi is fine?: Ever since I got a new wifi router my Xbox One always says "UPnP not successful" even though the wifi and all other devices using it are perfectly fine. I tried multiple things: Hard resetting the...
  6. Why does my Xbox game chat work but no game audio or sounds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox game chat work but no game audio or sounds: I just got the Astro A10 headset and have tried every way I could possibly find and think of. I just then managed to get the mic to work when spoken into and can hear other people in the Xbox...
  7. Why does my XBOX hdmi work on my laptop but not my TV?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my XBOX hdmi work on my laptop but not my TV?: I've tried 2 different HDMI cords AND 2 different TVS. Neither of them are showing signal for HDMI 1 or 2. It was working just fine yesterday morning and then it just stopped working out of...
  8. Why was Microsoft Rewards not added in Morocco, the only country that does not have this...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why was Microsoft Rewards not added in Morocco, the only country that does not have this...: We ask Microsoft to add this service in Morocco f5d199da-3a6d-4317-b398-b124fdb1768e
  9. Why does my microsoft rewards page keeps refreshing when I try to redeem my robux giftcard?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my microsoft rewards page keeps refreshing when I try to redeem my robux giftcard?: Everytime I try to confirm my order, it keeps refreshing the page. 891827de-cefa-4c7e-b480-5481ca39b013
  10. Why does my quest from microsoft rewards on xbox not rigister?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my quest from microsoft rewards on xbox not rigister?: So my question is why does the quest on microsoft rewards on xbox not register my achievements for the 500 points. Al my other gamepass quests work. But for some reason this one not. Already...